Poll: How bored are you of WoW at the moment?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    I never say people NEED to collect anything, I just said there's more to do then just character-power progression.

If people don't care about X content, I never said they were forced to do it.
    Read again - "Yeah did OP collect all mounts / pets / transmogs (WQ+drops)? Plenty to do even if you don't look for "power""

No, you didn't say they HAVE to do it but you imply that people should care. If we don't care about that stuff it doesn't count in the "Plenty to do even if you don't look for "power"" bucket.

Obviously the more things you like to do in WoW the more you will find TO do. But most people don't raid or they LFR. Most people likely don't do M+ esp at a high level. The challenge with all of these non-raid content patches is to provide open world content. 7.1 did a decent job of that, 7.2 failed and 7.3 isn't much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's turned into World of Dailycraft for me, I haven't touched the game in like 2 weeks.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    The patch itself is huge. If you don't like it that's your problem, not the game.
    You always do this. You make an assertion, provide no evidence or logic and act like an asshat. It's why no one takes you seriously. The patch is NOT huge. Once you've done the opening series of quests, done some invasions etc it's like all of these patches - repetitive stuff that's meant to keep you doing the same things over and over in hopes you'll get something like a pet/mount/transmog piece. The actual unique content is pretty slight.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    There's the eye-collecting shenanigans in Antoran Wastes. You can buy a toy and a pet.
    I know about that. I join a group and grind out a couple hundred eyes every few days. Got the permanent buff item, the portal, and the toy. Will have the pet soon. The guy I was replying to was complaining that Argus was bad because normal trash mobs don't drop any 'interesting' currency like timeless coins. I was asking him in stunned disbelief if he actually wanted another Shaohao-esque thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    The "not bored at all" is jaylock on 73 different MMO-C accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    You always do this. You make an assertion, provide no evidence or logic and act like an asshat. It's why no one takes you seriously. The patch is NOT huge. Once you've done the opening series of quests, done some invasions etc it's like all of these patches - repetitive stuff that's meant to keep you doing the same things over and over in hopes you'll get something like a pet/mount/transmog piece. The actual unique content is pretty slight.
    Um, bro. That's what MMOs ARE. Complaining that an mmo has grinding for items is like complaining that the sun is bright and you'd like it to be dark right now.

You're just getting tired of the game really,Argus is objectively better than tanaan,timeless isle,isle of thunder and quel'danas.
    However,if you had enough of the game it won't make it better for you,maybe you just need a break,maybe WoW's no longer for you.
    I'd recommand either taking a break until Antorus opens or until you feel like playing WoW again

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    These are generally how I feel most mid-tiers.

So I just concentrate on my alts, keeping my order resources up and earning about 5k gold a day per max level character through the phone app.
    Hahahaha so, I'm not the only 1.... gearing up alts (not for mythic raiding. but just so I can have fun in normal raids or whatever content for lols) earning easy gold and leveling professions, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by facelesssoul View Post
    So this might be purely subjective but I feel currently WoW is getting unusually boring. I've even weathered Cata, MoP and WoD without this feeling of 'hollowness'.
    This right here is literally a lie, then. Both of them went, what, 8+ months with literally (literally) nothing to do? Lol. And we're not mid-tier. This is the last tier.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Dropping nothing and dropping nothing useful is the same in my book.
    Exactly. In YOUR BOOK. Too bad you ain't representing the playerbase of WoW, else you'd won that argument.
    /spit@Blizzard

Of course but Legion is the worst expantion they ever released, by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Exactly. In YOUR BOOK. Too bad you ain't representing the playerbase of WoW, else you'd won that argument.
    Congrats, you won the most pedantic argument ever.

At least Veiled Argunite can give you useful gear like tier pieces, trinkets, or legendaries. All the timeless coins gave you was shit that was weaker than fucking LFR gear.

A bit bored until Antorus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I will agree that we are kind of in a lull for the next month though - things aren't going to change much for the next 3-4-5 weeks until the next raid comes.. after Blitzzcon - so Again, I agree with that at least..

But I don't agree that we are in the Pre-Xpac Lull, that's a time when literally EVERYTHING is done, and you are waiting ONLY for the pre-patch/next expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Of course but Legion is the worst expantion they ever released, by far.
    Warlords and Cataclysm say hello.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Warlords and Cataclysm say hello.
    Cata was way, way better than Legion for me and while WoD was a bit "meh" it was still ok.

Legion is just bad in pretty much every way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Cata was way, way better than Legion for me and while WoD was a bit "meh" it was still ok.

Legion is just bad in pretty much every way.
    Cata to me was just horrible, from the leveling zones, dungeons and raids and WoD was boring as hell and lacked content more than Legion.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Congrats, you won the most pedantic argument ever.

At least Veiled Argunite can give you useful gear like tier pieces, trinkets, or legendaries. All the timeless coins gave you was shit that was weaker than fucking LFR gear.
    We're not talking about WQ or rare mob drops here. Keep shifting the goalpost.
    /spit@Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Cata to me was just horrible, from the leveling zones, dungeons and raids and WoD was boring as hell and lacked content more than Legion.
    Problem with Legion is that Blizzard just gave up on raid design and balance.
    The main point of WoW is raiding and there is no reason to anymore.

The problem and cure to making new zones feel good again (timeless isle, isle of thunder, and even tanaan to and extent) is to make each new zone a questline experience exactly like Suramar. Make progression non time gated but have like a million quests to get through to unlock new things. I loved the Suramar story and quests and think its absolutely vital to WoW that you make new zones packed with content and long story quests.