Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    But C'thun is dead.
    He's not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    Silithus do is close to the shore
    nice, you totally IGNORe that there is a HUGE wall of mountains between the see and silithius....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    nice, you totally IGNORe that there is a HUGE wall of mountains between the see and silithius....
    and you totally ignore the massive cosmic sized greek man of death and destruction that's gonna gotta plunge his moon sized sword into azeroth and destroy the entire zone.

its not hard just to remove the mountains and say "the shockwave of sargeras' attack destroyed the entire western mountain range.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    He's not
    Do people still act like the "buh we only fought their avatars!" thing is like in any way canon? That was literally never brought up by anyone, in any way.

C'thun is dead. The comic states so, Legion states so through Xal'atath, the quest after you kill C'thun states so.

C'thun and Yogg are as dead as Y'Shaarj was when he was ripped out; still has some influence, some echoes, but basically dead.

People keep harping on about how the Titans >HAD< to rip them out, but that's not what they had to do, but what they chose to do. Likewise, if you don't rip them out, it probably wont fuck up the planet. Compare it to a wart on your body.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    and you totally ignore the massive cosmic sized greek man of death and destruction that's gonna gotta plunge his moon sized sword into azeroth and destroy the entire zone.

its not hard just to remove the mountains and say "the shockwave of sargeras' attack destroyed the entire western mountain range.
    Like, that argument would make sense if the map from the PTR didn't have the mountain range. From that "leak", it would seem very important that the western mountains are gone, and probably one of the priorities when making the map, yet they are still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    <snip>
    Yes, we killed C'thun, it was not an avatar or something. But as some have said and you mentioned... It isn't quite the same as a mortal dying, but yes, he is much less of a threat.

But the thing is, given the circumstances, he may come back.

Deleted
    I like this. I would be fine if this was real. expect the poin that it is thrall that comes for the horde. Please just let the guy die. I am sick and tired of better more interesting charcter dies, and pretty much every alliance charcter dies, while the hordes looses 1 til 2 for the alliance. and so now please, atleast let the green Deus machnica die.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Isn’t Silithus mostly landlocked? Or at the very least surrounded by mountains. How the hell do naga and boats get involved in the middle of an arid desert?
    A fleet of Flying ships !

Quote Originally Posted by justname View Post
    After jailing Sargeras heroes go to Silithus only to find whole zone destroyed and swarmed by Twilight Hammer cultists. Genn leads Alliance and Sylvanas leads Horde. Magni tries to communicate with Azeroth's world soul but she silent.Through questline heroes slowly getting control over zone, learning about Wound and discovers that cultists trying to summon C'Thun from hibernation. Nozdromu and Bronze Dragonflight arrives to assist us in final assault. Turalyon takes lead of united army of Alliance, Horde and dragons.

The Wound is one boss fight raid. At the beginning players use powers of their artifact weapons to breach magical dome that surrounding epicenter of wound where cultists perform ritual. After phase one C'Thun emerges and summon large army of faceless one. Alliance and Horde forces fighting them while heroes take fight with Old God. Turalyon, Alleria, Malfurion and Nozdormu helps us. When C'Thun HP pool drops to 20% cinematic plays.

Naga under leadership of Azshara herself arrives and flank our forces. Nozdormu is consumed and corrupted by C'Thun. He go rampage mode and tries to burn Alleria but Turalyon shields her. Both falls to ground - Alleria unconscious and Turalyon dying. Arathor kneels before his father. Malfurion trying to fight mad dragon but Azshara kills him. Tyrande engage Azshara. Sylvanas summon Valkyrie to heal and save Alleria while Vareesa drag weeping Arathor from battlefield. Alliance and Horde suffering heavy loses and retreats to shoreline. Saurfang and Muradin dies while covers their retreat. Alliance heroes saved by Jaina and Kul Tiras fleet. Horde heroes saved by Thrall and Zandalari trolls.
    I want this to be real

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Has been open for weeks....hell, months.

Why does Blizzard always employ only semi-literal people?
    I... do you mean "semi-literate"? Because typo'ing "literate" when complaining about a lack of it is awesome.

What a crap ending. Why bring back thrall in legion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Holy sheet, every Warcraft NPC in just one scenario, bravo!
    Heh just like the opening on the broken shore
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Has been open for weeks....hell, months.

Why does Blizzard always employ only semi-literal people?
    Because they are in great need of new staff... Haven't you heard? WoW is dead...

Seriously though, if this raid idea comes to pass, it will be a great story to bridge between expansions.
    Only change i would make to the OP is Thrall not being there/dying instead of Saurfang.

Madness will consume you!!!

Well I kinda hope its true for one reason
    "Malfurion trying to fight mad dragon but Azshara kills him."

but seriously, I dont think it is, due to a few red flags, one being Its Too much like Broken shore Scenario, second being Saurfang dying, would mean the ORc leadership losing another Leader Also doubt they would introduce two MAJOR lore figures Turlyon and Alleria, just to kill one of them off one patch later

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Caught me...:P Clicked the wrong word that my browser suggested ...so guess this is awesome
    To be fair to Blizzard, they have actually employed people, who are, on paper, well-qualified for writing - Jeffrey Kaplan had a Masters in Creative Writing, for example, and I believe Alex Afrasiabi had a similar qualification (arts students, I note, rather breaking that "super-nerds are science students" stereotype). It hasn't seem to result in top-notch writing though. Christie Golden may help. She may only be a decent genre writer, but by computer game writing standards that's like being some kind of venerable master of the art.

Quote Originally Posted by justname View Post
    Naga under leadership of Azshara herself arrives and flank our forces. Nozdormu is consumed and corrupted by C'Thun. He go rampage mode and tries to burn Alleria but Turalyon shields her. Both falls to ground - Alleria unconscious and Turalyon dying. Arathor kneels before his father. Malfurion trying to fight mad dragon but Azshara kills him. Tyrande engage Azshara. Sylvanas summon Valkyrie to heal and save Alleria while Vareesa drag weeping Arathor from battlefield. Alliance and Horde suffering heavy loses and retreats to shoreline. Saurfang and Muradin dies while covers their retreat. Alliance heroes saved by Jaina and Kul Tiras fleet. Horde heroes saved by Thrall and Zandalari trolls.
    That's a lot of stuff to happen in just one cinematic. Way too much, imo. For that reason alone I'm going to call BS on this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    This would be great, I really really hope this is true. Time to kill-off those old characters and make some space for new!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    this sounds plausible.

i feel a little tingly.
    Yeah, especially the part when the Naga showed up in a desert that has no beaches.

I could believe it until Saurfang dies.

Nope.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    Yeah, especially the part when the Naga showed up in a desert that has no beaches.
    Silithus has had a mountainous coastline for almost a decade since Cataclysm. They can easily put a cave there, have Thrall part it the earth, etc. I would definitely posit though that, of all things in the post that make it hard to believe, this is the most difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Totemslap View Post
    Silithus has had a mountainous coastline for almost a decade since Cataclysm. They can easily put a cave there, have Thrall part it the earth, etc. I would definitely posit though that, of all things in the post that make it hard to believe, this is the most difficult.
    Yeah man, that makes way more sense, of course Thrall with severely limited shamanistic powers would clear a path for the naga.