Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Marvel Star Wars re-canonized the highest point of the other Marvel Star Wars.

Zeltros ! A planet that, like all Star Wars ones, have but one hat : sexual promiscuity. (It was quietly recanonized in a children book of all things, but Doctor Aphra at least imply ''party planet'')

(Chantique, a fairly compelling vilain of KOTOR....whose job was actually a thinly veiled version of dominatrix, and she really liked her job...)

(A demonstration that Hutts are very liberal with sexual slavery)

Mockery aside, in the remarkably prudish Star Wars, it's a odd bit to recanonize, as Zeltros was really not the high point of the Marvel comics...

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    As usual, sarah: What?

/10char
    Nazis ruined Star Wars, or something?

/10char
    It's pretty basic. Star Wars have an entire planet of sex maniacs (no kidding, that's the hat of the planet : they are all sex maniacs, and the ones who are no sexually promiscuous are Chantique and Demagol, IE they are litteraly turned on by torture). Of ALL the lore of the EU, they put that back one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Star Wars features a giant slug that has sexy slaves (and kills them of they dont keep in line). Hell almost an entire race of sex slaves.

Siblings almost boned. Anakin was like 9 when he was trying to get with Natalie Portman.

The most popular order is made up of a bunch of sexually frustrated monks.

The central character killed an entire building full of defensless kids who trusted him

SW isnt holy.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Star Wars features a giant slug that has sexy slaves (and kills them of they dont keep in line). Hell almost an entire race of sex slaves.

Siblings almost boned. Anakin was like 9 when he was trying to get with Natalie Portman.

The most popular order is made up of a bunch of sexually frustrated monks.

The central character killed an entire building full of defensless kids who trusted him

SW isnt holy.
    The Twi'leks slaves, hidden under the moniker of ''dancers'', were one of the handful of sexual element of Star Wars until the Zeltrons.

Damn you conservatives, damn you to hell! For doing whatever Sarah is implying you did!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Damn you conservatives, damn you to hell! For doing whatever Sarah is implying you did!
    No, I'm just saying that of all things of the EU to resurrect in the new canon ''Zeltrons'' are a bit above ''Luke is threatened with sexual slavery on Dathomir'' or ''Jacen befriends a psionic kraken that torture him''

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I'm picturing a planet wearing a hat. Hmm, and since we're talking Marvel, maybe it's Ego? I bet he'd look good in a trilby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

While I might use too much TV Tropes, a planet of the hats is a planet characterized with a single trait. While Star Wars was not as bad in this regard as Star Trek (who had to devise episodes about whatever costumes were left in the studios, hello Prohibition Planet !), Star Wars have a plently of species that pretty much do one job (Twi'leks jobs is usually get into thinly veiled involontary sexual servitude, Zeltrons are psychologically incapable of keeping their pants on...)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Nazis ruined Star Wars, or something?
    This comment reminds me of a movie where Nazis colonised the moon or something.

i'm glad that zeltros is canon again.

it's an interesting take on a race, and it's not just the females either. the males are very sexual too. it's not even just about sex either, it's about vibrant and powerful emotional experience. love, hate, sadness, zeltrons feel them all in higher degrees than other species.

it's a good addition to the canon universe.

Is there any particular reason why that second picture is so fucking tiny it is literally impossible to tell what the hell is going on, other than that it appears to have a bunch of people hanging out at a pool, and a Hutt in a bikini?

In a land far, far away as in didnt take place on earth so who are we to judge what they do on other planets long time ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Is there any particular reason why that second picture is so fucking tiny it is literally impossible to tell what the hell is going on, other than that it appears to have a bunch of people hanging out at a pool, and a Hutt in a bikini?
    Well, the original Wookipedia picture was rather big. It's because of the background you see the said female Hutt fondling a Zeltros male.

10+ Year Old Account
    A planet where the main theme is sex

What's the problem?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really an uncommon trope in Sci-fi. Just look at Mass Effect and the Asari.

Also don't try and fight them OP, as you said, they have the High Ground.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Now I'm picturing a planet wearing a hat. Hmm, and since we're talking Marvel, maybe it's Ego? I bet he'd look good in a trilby.
    M'empire /tips

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    A planet where the main theme is sex

What's the problem?
    Captain Kirk would jump that that shit in half a minute.

/10char
    He's saying the Hutts sexual slavery is a portrayal of Muslim sexual slavery.

Deleted
    I don't really get what's going on or the message is but sex-maniac-planets doesn't sound bad?!

i spent way to long trying to figure out if i somehow managed to miss chantique on one of my dozens of play throughs of both kotor1 and 2, but then i googled it and she has nothing to do with either of those games or the mmo. Now i'm sad.