Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Oh it only applies to a certain percentage of abortions. That makes me feel all warm and cozy. I bet only a certain number of animals are killed brutally, they should stop showing pictures of those, too. Like dogs and cats that get thrown alive into boiling oil. This only happens to some animals, so it doesn't matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, why does he talk about fucking Christ in the ass then if it has nothing to do with Christianity? Just a random fetish he has?
    Don't worry, one day he'll say literally anything about mohamed and then this little defense brigade you're seeing will turn on him faster than a snake when you grab it's tail.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Deleted
    Religious people should keep their religion inside their own houses and inside their churches. Problems like this wouldn't arise.

Oh, and off these forums, since it's not an allowed topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    After watching the video I'm convinced the owner is a moron, repulsive human being too.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    After watching the video I'm convinced the owner is a moron, repulsive human being too.
    I feel the same way about the religious zealots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo
    Your link is broken.
    Hmmm... so it is. As a correction, let me also note that ran in the Washington Times and not the Post. The updated link (should work) is: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...le-coffee-sho/

A bit more from the owner's side can be found at: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0b34afa5b77d9
    Meanwhile, he’s dismissed the accusation that he and his company were discriminating against Christians when he asked the activists to leave the shop.

“We have religious organizations that meet here regularly,” he said. “These people were not thrown out for being Christian. I’ve been so clear about that. This removal was very focused on this group, or any group like them.”

He continued, “They were put out because they print ugly crap and hand it out in my town, period. I would have thrown out a group that tried to print ugly crap about Christians, too. Trying to stir up hate and discontent is not how to fix things.”
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    A none-sto the right wing latched onto zzz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Hmmm... so it is. As a correction, let me also note that ran in the Washington Times and not the Post. The updated link (should work) is: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...le-coffee-sho/

A bit more from the owner's side can be found at: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0b34afa5b77d9
    Meanwhile, he’s dismissed the accusation that he and his company were discriminating against Christians when he asked the activists to leave the shop.

“We have religious organizations that meet here regularly,” he said. “These people were not thrown out for being Christian. I’ve been so clear about that. This removal was very focused on this group, or any group like them.”

He continued, “They were put out because they print ugly crap and hand it out in my town, period. I would have thrown out a group that tried to print ugly crap about Christians, too. Trying to stir up hate and discontent is not how to fix things.”
    No he wouldn't, he shouted "I fucked Jesus in the ass" that is as anti-Christian as one can be.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    If Chritians can refuse to make cakes, or refuse service to gay people, anyone else, including gay people should be able to refuse to serve Christians; its only fair.
    Which is an extremely ugly road to go down. These sorts of policies are only going to further divide this country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    No he wouldn't, he shouted "I fucked Jesus in the ass" that is as anti-Christian as one can be.
    He may have fucked a Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by madeupname666 View Post
    How does he know they are Christians? (i dont feel like watching that video)

Lets be real there is only 1 reason he wants to do this and that is to set apart his hipster coffee shop from the other hundred or so on his street plus free publicity!

If i ran a business then i wouldnt care if you was a fucking alien as long as your credit card is accepted and your money aint fake cause iam in the business of making money!
    You'd think the same for white collar bakers that have been bitching the last 10 years about the economy but refuse to make gay people cakes.

Can't have your economy is fucked cake and eat it too, conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Which is an extremely ugly road to go down. These sorts of policies are only going to further divide this country.
    Sounds like Christians need to stop themselves, then.

Sounds like we also need to stop giving preference to certain religions purely because they are a hyper majority. Especially when freedom of belief/religion laws are slated towards all beliefs/religions/creeds.
    Last edited by Blamblam41; 2017-10-15 at 02:45 PM.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Why would some gay dude care about anti-abortion flyers?
    If don't abort, the child will be more likely abandoned later.

Then 2 gays can pick the child up for cheap, or even free.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    He may have fucked a Jesus
    Jesus is a pretty gentle lover, but I haven't been able to figure out what he yells in Spanish when he orgasms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Because the Christians are trying to push the fact that they are Christians.
    I'm gay, you have to leave.

So are you denying us service?

I am yeah.

So why aren't we allowed to stay, cause...

This is offensive to me. I own the place.

So something you found on public property...

Shut up, shut up. You just admitted that [...] being you. There's nothing else you can say. This is you.

So we're not welcome here?

I do not want these people in this place.

So you are not willing to tolerate our presence?

This is extremely offensive. Can you tolerate my presence?

We are.

Right we are actually in your coffee shop.

If I go get my boyfriend right now and fuck him in the ass, right here, you're gonna tolerate that?

That would be your choice.

Are you going to tolerate it?

Well no, we don't wanna [what?] that.

Well then I don't have to fucking tolerate this.

That's true. (?)

Then leave, all of you. Tell all your fucking friends, don't fucking come here.

Ok. Ok.

(Its not like Christ? something something)

Yeah, I like ass. I'm not gonna be saved by anything. I fuck Christ in the ass. He's hot.
    The whole thing starts off weird with him saying he's gay and that they have to leave. Immediately you get the feeling he has a personal problem with them cause he is gay. Oh why would a gay guy have a problem with Christians I wonder. However it makes no sense for a gay guy to be mad because they are anti-abortion. Gay guys can't even get pregnant. This is clearly personal.

Then he just talks about fucking his boyfriend in the ass in the middle of the room. What a weird thing to say. Even non-homophobes would have a problem with that. Sex in public is not allowed, and there could be children there. What a weird thing to bring up. Why would he bring that up of all things? Well of course because he thinks they would have a problem with gay people, cause they are Christians. So again, it is not about the flyers, it is about the relation between gays and Christians. They obviously don't get along, he has some kind of grudge against them, cause Christians often have a problem with homosexuals.

Then when they leave, it's true that the woman says something about Christ, but it is hard to make out and it almost sounds like she says something about this being un-Christ-like, or maybe about him being saved by Christ or something. That's normal for Christians to do. I don't see how they acted is if they were being thrown out for being Christians. Of course the shop owner now has to score his hattrick of weirdness by saying how he would fuck Christ in the ass, cause he loves ass and Christ is hot. For some reason he is very keen on insulting Christ and the Christian believe. But it has nothing to do with Christianity. Of course. Especially since this reminds so many people of the Christian bakery incident. It's almost as if this is supposed to be revenge for this. Like, if you deny us service, we are gonna do the same thing to do. But of course, nothing to do with them being Christians.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-10-15 at 02:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So private businesses can do what the publiv sphere has trouble doing: being intolerant of intolerance

The whole thing starts off weird with him saying he's gay and that they have to leave. Immediately you get the feeling he has a personal problem with them cause he is gay. Oh why would a gay guy have a problem with Christians I wonder. However it makes no sense for a gay guy to be mad because they are anti-abortion. Gay guy's can't even get pregnant. This is clearly personal.

Then he just talks about fucking his boyfriend in the ass in the middle of the room. What a weird thing to say. Even non-homophobes would have a problem with that. Sex in public is not allowed, and there could be children there. What a weird thing to bring up. Why would he bring that up of all things? Well of course because he thinks they would have a problem with gay people, cause they are Christians. So again, it is not about the flyers, it is about the relation between gays and Christians. They obviously don't get along, he has some kind of grudge against them, cause Christians often have a problem with homosexuals.

Then when they leave, it's true that the woman says something about Christ, but it is hard to make out and it almost sounds like she says something about this being un-Christ-like, or maybe about him being saved by Christ or something. That's normal for Christians to do. I don't see how they acted is if they were being thrown out for being Christians. Of course the shop owner now has to score his hattrick of weirdness by saying how he would fuck Christ in the ass, cause he loves ass and Christ is hot. For some reason he is very keen on insulting Christ and the Christian believe. But it has nothing to do with Christianity. Of course. Especially since this reminds so many people of the Christian bakery incident. It's almost as if this is supposed to be revenge for this. Like, if you deny us service, we are gonna do the same thing to do. But of course, nothing to do with them being Christians.
    He was an asshole, they were assholes. The tie goes to the person whose business it is. It's very clear that he knew exactly who they were, and they were spreading some pretty ridiculous bullshit prior to that.

Here's a tip, insulting the thing someone claims to love, is a good way to piss them off.

Deleted
    Apparently this is the beginning of a heterophobic epidemic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    they were assholes
    They were being perfectly polite.

"If I broght my boyfriend right here and fucked him in the ass, would you tolerate that?"

"That would be your choice."

lol

(quoting the video)

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    "If I broght my boyfriend right here and fucked him in the ass, would you tolerate that?"

"That would be your choice."

lol

(quoting the video)
    That was a stupid argument from the owner's part. No one would want to see public displays of sex

I've learned that it's okay to hate as long as you hate the correct people and tow the line.