Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    He just walked up and shot into the crowd,
    We watching the same vid? Where he shot to not hit anyone looks intentional. "warning shots" in public don't count for much but it is clearly a warning shot, not magic coincidence no one was shot.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    We watching the same vid? Where he shot to not hit anyone looks intentional. "warning shots" in public don't count for much but it is clearly a warning shot, not magic coincidence no one was shot.
    The fact that this is arguable is the only reason he's not being tried for attempted murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Richard Wilson Preston, a Ku Klux Klan “imperial wizard” who was caught on video shooting at counter-protesters at the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville in August, has been denied bail. I'm wondering, how many times a day can a wizard cast Affirmative Defense?

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) - A Baltimore Ku Klux Klan leader charged with firing a pistol during a violent white nationalist rally in Charlottesville has been denied bail despite his claim that he acted in self-defense.

Richard Wilson Preston is accused of firing a weapon within 1,000 feet of a school during the August rally.

The Daily Progress reports Preston told a judge Thursday that he drew his pistol twice: first when he was threatened by a man he thought was going to throw a newspaper box at him and again when threatened by a man with a nail-laden stick.

He said he fired a shot after a friend was threatened by a counterprotester holding a makeshift flamethrower.

The judge's ruling means Preston will remain in the Albemarle Charlottesville Regional Jail pending a December hearing.
    My ancestors are smiling at me Imperial. Can you say the same?

I find KKK very hard to take seriously when they have ranks like Wizards, titans, hydras, dragons and whatever the fuck else their delusional minds can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    He shot into a crowd regardless of if it were a warning shot or not. You just don't fucking do that for fucks sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Depends on the state. I think some have class 1-6 with 1 being the most severe. Some go the other way and some even use letters instead of numbers. For Virginia, class 6 is the least severe.
    Thanks for clearing that up!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    If someone is actually hit, then the charge would transition to something more hefty. In this case, the basis of the felony is extreme negligence for public safety by taking actions that are directly hazardous towards completely innocent bystanders. The felony charge is more significant from a long term perspective, in assessing future legal actions for any violations of the law and such. Basically the law's way of putting on his record that he is so criminally negligent towards the safety of the public that he'll discharge a firearm in an area where children are known to be, and that future acts of negligence demonstrate a pattern of unlawful behavior. Felonies are also a matter of public record, and thus any future employers, landlords, insurers, etc can find out pretty easily if you've been convicted of a felony, and use that that information. For example, if he is convicted, the chances of a landlord letting him rent property anywhere close to a school would be minimal at best.

Ie the sentencing might seem light given that it is a felony, but the long term implications can be quite impactful.
    That's true, I didn't think about that.

Deleted
    There's no "a" so it reads like in general and "really shows your true colors" reads pretty much the same.
    But hey we are not here to discuss that shit cause on topic we seem to have the same reasoning.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, as in, he's now a felon so he can't own a firearm. I'm sure that was their main goal here at the very least.

- - - Updated - - -

You said I claimed that he's defending "racism" I said he's a defending a "racist". There's a difference.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know how people can't clearly see that this guy had every intention of actually shooting someone. He just didn't have a bullet in the chamber then shot too soon when he cocked the gun while re-aiming. If he had it loaded that first time he aimed, it seemed to be angled right on level to hit someone.

What about the first time he tried to shoot but just didn't' have it loaded? Look at the angle of the gun before he realizes there's no bullet in the chamber compared to when he took aim again. He was just too trigger happy and fucked up.

But sure, just keep arguing that he's a great shot who didn't mean to shoot at anyone.
    Above lol

Deleted
    KKK more like ku klux cucks

10+ Year Old Account
    Sort your fucking country out please.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Legendix187- View Post
    And yes I agree that in this situation that moron went way overboard
    Way overboard for an Imperial Wizard of the KKK?

He's "way overboard" in human skin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Good to hear.
    Great priorities you have there, Imperial Wizard of the KKK firing at people protesting against neo Nazis, and you're pissed off about an aerosol can.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    KKK D&D Wizard ?
    White Power Words are highly ineffective in modern D&D though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Fire mage vs. Bullet Wizard
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

I don't know how people can't clearly see that this guy had every intention of actually shooting someone. He just didn't have a bullet in the chamber then shot too soon when he cocked the gun while re-aiming. If he had it loaded that first time he aimed, it seemed to be angled right on level to hit someone.
    They only see what they can use to further their agenda, facts be damned.

See this is a problem i don't mind if both idiotic sides kill each other it'd be the best possible outcome just toss the load into the ocean.
    However bullets and bombs tend to hurt people who aren't there to murder the other people so if these facist's both Antifa(alt Left) and the Alt right could go do this in the woods and away from normal people that'd be for the best.

As far as i understand it however the Crazy Alt right have more weapons and training than the diaper wearing Alt left, so hopefully the police clean up whatever is left after they kill each other.

Antifa/Alt right ; you are both scumbags piss off.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

15+ Year Old Account
    But...but...but the guy had a f*ckling yuge-ass massive flamethrower, so big that Off-Duty-Gandalf thought he was encountering a dragon, so like any other wizard would do he pulled out his magic firing stick...ling and cast Speedy Perforation at him. Little he knew it was just some orc-like being. Surely the judge won't judge him based on his misjudgement. That would be...judgemental.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Great priorities you have there, Imperial Wizard of the KKK firing at people protesting against neo Nazis, and you're pissed off about an aerosol can.

- - - Updated - - -

Way to cherry pick. :P If you had read my earlier post in this thread, you would have seen I also condemned the KKK member for shooting into the crowd like he did. But the one using the mini flamethrower was also breaking the law and should be arrested too. The KKK member should and will lose his right to possess a firearm as it is unlawful to use a firearm the way he did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Ya some Nazis were threatening him and an old defenseless man with sticks. So he's defending himself and the old guy.

Just curious, this guy doesn't seem to have a backpack (or any bag at all) with him, yet he got a big sized spray can? Yeah... seems a bit fishy.

And LOL: Imperial Wizard .. wtf

Way to cherry pick. :P If you had read my earlier post in this thread, you would have seen I also condemned the KKK member for shooting into the crowd like he did. But the one using the mini flamethrower was also breaking the law and should be arrested too. The KKK member should and will lose his right to possess a firearm as it is unlawful to use a firearm the way he did.
    Spray can and a lighter is not what I'd call a flamethrower, though obviously I don't approve of that either, we're comparing it to an Imperial Wizard of the KKK firing a gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Spray can and a lighter is not what I'd call a flamethrower, though obviously I don't approve of that either, we're comparing it to an Imperial Wizard of the KKK firing a gun.
    Both are a dangerous behavior and both should be condemned. That is my stance. Makes no difference who the shooter was or the one using the mini flame producer. The one using the firearm like he did, will lose his rights to ever use one again. The one using the flame thrower, may also. He will if it is deemed to be a felony offense.

10+ Year Old Account
    The one using the flame thrower, may also.
    So he'll be forbidden from using a spray deoderant in conjunction with a lighter ever again.

Mkay.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    So he'll be forbidden from using a spray deoderant in conjunction with a lighter ever again.

Mkay.
    Lol! Silly. If you have ever been convicted of a felony crime, you are not legally permitted to possess a firearm in the US. Makes no difference if the felon was using a firearm or not. If he commits another crime using a lighter in the manner he did, he would get a harsher penalty.