Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Dunno why people think the leak is real.

Yeah, they will add a new spec for every class except Druid. That seems like a completely reasonable thing to do. Doesn't completely alienate an entire class.
    That's exactly what the fuck I've been saying. And no one has presented an explanation as to WHY they would do that. Spec parity? Wouldn't be the case even if this leak were true, because DH would still have one fewer spec than everyone else. They already fulfill all four roles? Well, that's hardly a problem when said leak mentions DK and Warrior getting a third melee DPS spec, and Warlocks a fourth ranged DPS spec. Why not a ranged DPS spec for Druid that's nature-based instead of astrologically-based? Makes more sense than a fucking Fire Death Knight.

She's the WoW Blizzcon Keyart representative, so it kind of makes sense.

2014 (WoD reveal), for instance, was Garrosh. 2011 had green eyes that people somehow had identified as Pandaren eyes, and were in fact confirmed to represent the Pandaren somehow.

The key art usually have characters that are or will be important. In the history of key arts, Jaina is kind of an outlier.
    2010 (Cata reveal) was Sindragosa.

7+ Year Old Account
    The last expansion that had its trademark discovered early was MoP, right?
    People thought it was going to be a comic series or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they're shutting down wow after legion, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Tides of War is a novel book by christie golden.
    Would make no sense to also have an expansion with the same name...i think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    yeah, so the trademark is already there

It's NOT going to be called Tides of War. There's ALREADY a Pirates of the Caribbean Game called "Tides of War" from Disney.

Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2017-10-15 at 06:50 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    personally i don't believe this is real. but it has nice things in it and seems more realistic then other leakes.

The Problem with Warrior and DK as example is, you can't slap a healing spec on them. You could slap another Tank specc....but most people are dps anyway.

But i think that kind of talk belongs in the actual "leak" thread
    Why the fuck can't you give them a ranged DPS spec? Warriors are weapons masters, nothing inconceivable about them using guns and bows. The bogus leak also suggests a Necromancer ranged DPS spec for Warlock - would make far more sense as a ranged DPS spec for Death Knight.

I admit most leaks don't seem realistic, but I can think of at least one or two that are substantially more realistic than one that adds 11 specs simultaneously. That alone is enough to discount the leak immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    That's why the name sucks :/
    ? What does that have to do with the quality of the name ?
    They were planning to name it Legion way before they trademarked it. How does trademarking it late make it a worse name?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    2010 (Cata reveal) was Sindragosa.
    3.3 (ICC raid) was first shown at Blizzcon 2009 (which had Sindragosa) and the main focus.

2010 had Deathwing as Cataclysm was the main focus.
    Last edited by Makorus; 2017-10-15 at 07:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    It's NOT going to be called Tides of War. There's ALREADY a Pirates of the Caribbean Game called "Tides of War" from Disney.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UucCofDXQfM
    Oh boy, just watching jack sparrow makes me want to play a pirate theme expansion so much xD

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Oh boy, just watching jack sparrow makes me want to play a pirate theme expansion so much xD
    There should be a "Captain" in there somewhere.

3.3 (ICC raid) was first shown at Blizzcon 2009 (which had Sindragosa) and the main focus.

2010 had Deathwing as Cataclysm was the main focus.
    Sorry, I meant 2009. ICC was not at all the main focus, it was almost entirely about Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by mhdoe View Post
    Probably been registered for a few years now.
    I doubt it, blizzard has made it no secret that they dont really start planning the next expansion untill the prior one has already been unleashed. They dont really plan things out.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    I doubt it, blizzard has made it no secret that they dont really start planning the next expansion untill the prior one has already been unleashed. They dont really plan things out.
    This is incorrect, particularly in the past few years. Legion was being actively developed alongside Warlords.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    There should be a "Captain" in there somewhere.
    Sorry, can't believe i forgot the Captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    This is incorrect, particularly in the past few years. Legion was being actively developed alongside Warlords.
    Given that the original intention of WoD was that we had a demon raid as the second tier and the last tier was supposed to be a big Orcish themed raid ending with us fighting a none-fel Garrosh?

I doubt it.

They shelved a lot of planned stuff for WoD when it was met so poorly and cut out the mid tier (Shattrath demon raid) entirely and instead fel corrupted the Iron Horde.

Why do you think the Warsong had such a small part in WoD? They were intended to be the last raid.

EDIT: that and they've stated before that they dont really start planning the next expansion untill the last one has shipped.
    Last edited by Toppy; 2017-10-15 at 08:21 PM.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Given that the original intention of WoD was that we had a demon raid as the second tier and the last tier was supposed to be a big Orcish themed raid ending with us fighting a none-fel Garrosh?

I doubt it.

They shelved a lot of planned stuff for WoD when it was met so poorly and cut out the mid tier (Shattrath demon raid) entirely and instead fel corrupted the Iron Horde.

Why do you think the Warsong had such a small part in WoD? They were intended to be the last raid.
    We've already started working on the expansion after this one [Warlords of Draenor]. We've never done that in the past. We've been doing one expansion at a time, sort of a very linear content creation model, and we've looked at ways that we can parallelize that. So that while we're working on this expansion we're looking at the new one.
    -Morhaime, Nov 11, 2013 (about a week after Warlords was announced, and an entire year before it would finish beta and release)