I wish they'd make Blade Flurry a passive talent or something

It feels so clunky to have a toggle ability for when you want to AoE or not. Destro locks had a similar clunky ability in WoD in Fire and Brimstone. They made that a passive talent in Legion, making it much more streamlined. They should do the same for Blade Flurry honestly. This ability reeks like something from ages past people can't seem to let go of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because outlaw isn’t already mindless enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Nah, Blade Flurry is a great ability and it shouldn't go anywhere. It's great to have the ability to control whether you wanna doe AoE damage or ST.
    That being said, Outlaw has other problems.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    It feels so clunky to have a toggle ability for when you want to AoE or not. Destro locks had a similar clunky ability in WoD in Fire and Brimstone. They made that a passive talent in Legion, making it much more streamlined. They should do the same for Blade Flurry honestly. This ability reeks like something from ages past people can't seem to let go of.
    Assuming that includes the lower energy regen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Outlaw has issues, but Blade Flurry being a toggle isn't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Assuming that includes the lower energy regen.
    No, they should get rid of that and limit Blade Flurry to just Saber Slash or something.

Man, remember when blade flurry was a cool down ability with a limited duration? I am quite content with it being a toggle.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Deleted
    lets just dumb down the specc more why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Byucknah The Red View Post
    Man, remember when blade flurry was a cool down ability with a limited duration? I am quite content with it being a toggle.
    and only worked on one extra target

I just think blade flurry (and the lego gloves) should have their nerfs reverted. Still can't figure out why they felt a nerf to those was necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Greylan View Post
    I just think blade flurry (and the lego gloves) should have their nerfs reverted. Still can't figure out why they felt a nerf to those was necessary.
    With the state of Outlaw dps I'm pretty sure every nerf we have recieved this xpac should be reversed. Run through relic damage, Finishing move cost reduction from relic, loss of 1 sec for leggo shoulders, give us all these back and we are still near the bottom of the damage meter. Kind of makes you wonder why they were made in the first place. If a spec is bad but one relic outshines the others you don't nerf that relic you buff the other relics.

Deleted
    Blade flurry is perhaps the only well designed ability in that whole clusterfuck of a spec. Maybe because its the only thing they didn't touch from combat.

Quote Originally Posted by keskmaz View Post
    Blade flurry is perhaps the only well designed ability in that whole clusterfuck of a spec. Maybe because its the only thing they didn't touch from combat.
    And what about stealth? Now that's a nice ability!
    Even though i don't think it's piratey. And others agree. quiet
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

I too would like blade flurry gone. It doesn't feel right as a pirate in booty bay to be able to duel many foes at once. I can defeat any pirate you put in front of me but I simply can't believe my two cutlass are enough to duel more than 2 or 3 pirates at a time. It breaks my fantasy of being a swashbuckler. Plz fix blizzard - signed by Long-beard Red of the moon guard

15+ Year Old Account
    Blade Flurry being a toggle is an archaic system and it needs to be revamped in some way for sure. Denying this isn't logical - if everything else in the game can be mainstreamed but this shouldn't because "HURRRRRRP"?

Clearly it should.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE