Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Why is American cheese so shitty?

I heard they fucking spray their cheese on food, and that they have packaged slices of it in shops.
    How do you even live?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2017-10-15 at 10:59 PM.

I mean I prefer whole cheese but I know some sliced types that are pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    I heard they fucking spray their cheese on food, and that they have packaged slices of it in shops.
    How do you even live?
    Our freedom blood, and Commie crushing genes make us able to eat anything.

Apparently that's the only cheese available to us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Hmm. Can I tell you to "fuck off with your dumbass generalizations" without getting an infraction? We shall see. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    How do you even live?
    Those things do exist. But also all the finer cheeses with it are about a foot away in the store. So I mean.. you just pick what you like I guess? Or if you want really good cheese you go to the deli section of the grocery and get it.. or even to a real deli.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah, because in every city and every shop for all 300 million Americans..it is JUST that.

I hear in Finland you all live in Saunas the whole day long and eat only fish. Oh..you are apparently also drunk 24/7^^
    Also I bet in Switzerland they only have swiss cheese and nothing else without a doubt. NOTHING else. Kappa

15+ Year Old Account
    The actual American cheese is nasty. It tastes like rubber.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_cheese

Pepper Jack cheese is amazing though.. I have this on burgers. Real cheddar (As in cheddar from cheddar) is my fave cheese.. With Brunost (Brown cheese)taking second palce
    Last edited by Trollhammer; 2017-10-15 at 07:50 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    They call it "Cheese", but it's really not. What it is I do not know...

I doubt it's fit for consumption though.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Deleted
    Yeah, because in every city and every shop for all 300 million Americans..it is JUST that.

I hear in Finland you all live in Saunas the whole day long and eat only fish. Oh..you are apparently also drunk 24/7^^
    How common is it to have a good assortiment of cheese in an arbitrary supermarket over there? I honestly have no clue. Any pics or names/types?

10+ Year Old Account

You are not entirely wrong about sauna and us being drunk. :P

Actually kind of hate our culture as far as alcohol is concerned. You are either sober or absolutely shitfaced, or so it seems, much to my dismay.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    How common is it to have a good assortiment of cheese in an arbitrary supermarket over there? I honestly have no clue. Any pics or names/types?
    Even in Walmart there's the case full of processed cheese and the "real" stuff in the deli.

Thought the Irish was the drunks?
    Well, i eat my Sauerkraut und Schweinshaxe and be happy either way while washing it down with Löwenbräu. XD

Though, the concept of Spray-Cheese goes above me.....is it really cheese? How does it taste?
    Right now i think the closest we have to "American Cheese" is some packed slices....and they dont taste that good....well...to each his own, especially foodwise.

You nation basher!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Deleted
    Nah...I am European. And while I love to pretend we are all superior and Americans are just a bunch low lives - I know that isn't true. And just like them, we have supermarkets and discounters that just sell shit cheese...and others that sell a wide variety. I mean..c'mon...with a country as big as that...and 51 states...it isn't all Kraft cheese slices, right? RIGHT?
    Thing is I honestly don't know any supermarket over here that doesn't have some proper cheese selection. I figured in the states it may be slightly less common.
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Even in Walmart there's the case full of processed cheese and the "real" stuff in the deli.
    I guess that answers my question, cheers!

I'm not going to argue about the taste of American cheese because there are some brands that taste better then others.We have many cheeses available to us many made in America especially from Wisconsin and California.
    My favorite cheese is cheddar,the sharper the better.
    As far as the most eaten cheese in America that would be mozzarella primarily because of Pizzas.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

Deleted
    Why is it even called Cheese?

Obviously they've got access to proper cheese as well.

And I actually think the "fake cheese" found in certain fast food restaurants tastes pretty good. McDonald's Emmental is bomb as far as fake cheese goes.

And the American Pepper Jack cheese is amaaaaaaaaaaazing!!

It is shitty because it is literally made from shit. Plastics bio accumulate, so much plastic cheese has been sprayed on sandwiches in America it is now a closed cycle system.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

That's like... one brand that has that, I can go to any 2 bit market and they'll have a fancy cheese section with non procecced American cheese.