Page 1 of 3
LastLast

leak - animosity of the old gods

title - World of Warcraft : Animosity of the Old Gods

synopsis of expansion : as a final blowing act; Sargeras inflects a wound onto Azeroth in the silithus region. The wound reaches deep within Azeroth releasing the old gods to descend their full chaotic wrath on the surface of Azeroth. Both the alliance and horde must gather up their best heroes and generals to try and fend off the old gods while the healing of the wound occurs. Whilst the heroes of Azeroth focus on the wound; naga forces begin invading inland and start their conquest, destroying everything in there path. End boss is Azeroth herself

expansion features -
    No new class or race
    a lot more customization for current races (tonnes)
    more detailed animations for weapons (brings large distinctions between different weapon styles)
    new physics added (much cooler armor than previously seen)
    much better dynamic world quest system (like legion but better)
    no class hall replacement, more focus on being in new faction neutral city (like shattarath)
    no new land masses, huge Azeroth revamp (a lot larger scale then cataclysm, no difference in northerend though)
    one new battleground, I don't know the name but it will be a death match style (completely kill oriented, 8 vs.8)
    no new arenas (will be added in pvp oriented patches)
    honor system will be no longer, being replaced with old wrath like system (need certain rating for certain pieces of gear)
    no more legendary items
    huge stat squish
    new max level 120

last bit of info I can give is that the expansion will possess two major pvp patches and will possess 4 raid tiers, last raid tier having azeroth as final boss

This sounds reasonable but no new race?? no worgen/gob update? and the title sounds weird

You know nothing Bout the next expansion. The title of the expansion you suggested is too long. You low down dirty casual living in fantasy land.

Deleted
    I'd be astonished if there's no new class or race.

Simply because without them nobody would roll a new character and blizz are all about getting people to play the maximum amount (or better yet shell out for a 100 boost).

No actual expansion announcement is going to start with saying what's not in it.

And what a stupid fucking name.

Titles are getting dumber. Get it together, amateur leakers...

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be shocked if we don't get a new race; we're already off the established cycle (with WoD)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

the reason they don't want to add anymore playable races is because there are already too many races and its hard to make a story that incorporates all of them, so making another race would only further the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Titles are getting dumber. Get it together, amateur leakers...
    World of Warcraft: Purple Shit - Deal With It!

This one actually sounds real because it is mostly saying "you get nothing much new suck it up and give us money, and you know you will you filthy filthy addicts"
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Come on, people. Where's the creativity? every fake leak looks the same, but yours has the dumbest name.
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

Quote Originally Posted by Speklefronk View Post
    the reason they don't want to add anymore playable races is because there are already too many races and its hard to make a story that incorporates all of them, so making another race would only further the problem
    So you know the exact reason why they aren't adding new races and know details about the new BG's gamemode, but you don't have any specific details about the plot, characters, zone revamps, battleground location, what these "new physics" are, what the new world quest system is like, or have examples of the customization being added?

Animosity? Really? Put a little effort into the title at least...
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

no races
    no classes
    no new zones
    no dungeons
    less gear

You know, usually these fake leaks are a form of wish fulfillment. I have no idea what to make of this one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Animosity? Really? Put a little effort into the title at least...
    Just rolls off the tongue....

btw character wise the only thing I know for sure is that khadgar dies in the pre-expansion patch, at the wound along with other characters, in 1 boss raid at wound

Quote Originally Posted by Speklefronk View Post
    btw character wise the only thing I know for sure is that khadgar dies in the pre-expansion patch, at the wound along with other characters, in 1 boss raid at wound
    I usually look forward to new "leaks" as otherwise I'm pretty bored.

But come on, at least try, please.

Title doesn't roll off the tongue, too long and awkward. No new races? Very unlikely. Reasoning behind why not - outdated and lazy.

Stat squish, level up to 120, new customisation options... Can we think of anything more obvious than this?

Khadgar dies "along with other characters"? Anything else caught your eye among speculation threads over the last month or so?

10+ Year Old Account
    That title though lol, people don't even put in effort for these so called "leaks", makes me sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Such a lame an uncatchy title. No way Blizz will release an expansion with that name. Obvious fake is obvious. Next time, try harder with the names.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    This ranks pretty low on my plausible leak list not going to lie, you failed at the title. And that's like step one.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.