Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Trump Subpoenaed Over Sexual Assault Allegations

A former contestant on "The Apprentice" who accuses President Donald Trump of past sexual misconduct has filed a subpoena for "all documents concerning any woman who asserted that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately," it was revealed on Sunday.

Buzzfeed News first reported the existence of the court document, which names Trump's campaign organization and any applicable "directors, officers, partners, shareholders, managers, attorneys, employees, agents and representatives" as subjects.

Only a few weeks before the 2016 election, former “Apprentice” contestant Summer Zervos alleged that Trump had tried to kiss and touch her inappropriately without her consent at the Beverly Hills Hotel in 2007
    Full Story;

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ations-n810871
    Last edited by PACOX; 2017-10-16 at 01:56 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Pussy grabber in chief investigated for sexual misconduct after all this time? I'm actually surprised.

Can...can you just demand documents about people that have nothing to do with you?

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Can...can you just demand documents about people that have nothing to do with you?
    If a court determines its relevant to your case, it *does* have something to do with you.

If they help expose a potential crime then I don't see why not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Trump practically brag about doing this kind of thing?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    His line has been that that was locker room talk
    I don't think Trump said it but rather rightwing media came up with it as a defence for Trump.

What? He has repeatedly said it was locker room talk...
    I googled it and you are right. However it was rightwing media that said it repeatedly. Trump might have used the excuse once or twice.

I forgot all of this happened. I was pretty sure at least a few of these women had made up their claims, but then there were a few that seemed very plausible - particularly this one, which Trump has done his best to keep from getting to court in any way possible. A certain woke independent that loves to tell us all to have a super wonderful great fantastic day would surely say that's an interesting tactic for an innocent man.

Yes those allegations have been working their way through the legal system for some time now.

I believe anyone can via Freedom of Information requests. The act is from the 1960s?

Journalists in particular use them to report on acts of government.

Not sure if that's how Buzzfeed requested these documents, but it's a common method at least.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I googled it and you are right. However it was rightwing media that said it repeatedly. Trump might have used the excuse once or twice.
    I think he got asked about the pussy grabbing thing on its anniversary last week, and there's a clip of him replying simply by repeating the phrase "locker room talk" once again. Over and over like it's a magic incantation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny thing is that people were asking what happened to the allegations around the same time Clinton released her book/started of little media tour.

Timing.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Trump isn't the problem, his supporters are. Change them and make the world a better place.

10+ Year Old Account
    But the Right is having a field day with Weinstein at the moment . . . go figure.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Funny thing is that people were asking what happened to the allegations around the same time Clinton released her book/started of little media tour.

Timing.
    It's actually been in the news this whole time, if you search for it. Just wasn't front page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    But the Right is having a field day with Weinstein at the moment . . . go figure.
    What happens in a bus with Bully Bush, stays in a bus with Billy Bush.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    It's rather bizarre their logic here, like they think big business like Hollywood, Google etc are somehow left wing. They're still big businesses.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Since Harvey Weinstein I've wondered if more might come out since Trump did/dose? run in the same circles as that guy and is in the end cut from the same degenerate cloth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's rather bizarre their logic here like they think big business like Hollywood, Google etc are somehow left wing. They're still big businesses.
    They kinda are? Socially liberal positions have kinda been the main thing among leftists in recent years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's actually been in the news this whole time, if you search for it. Just wasn't front page.
    There was a thread in general within the last couple of years, that called Rose McGowen (sp?) a faminazi for alluding to it. I think it was the Xmen poster, where a woman is depicted as being chocked and she went on a tirade of how Hollywood sees women. It's good to see "faminazi" and GOP finally agree on something... unity!?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Since Harvey Weinstein I've wondered if more might come out since Trump did/dose? run in the same circles as that guy and is in the end cut from the same degenerate cloth.
    It was called fake news and "Clinton did it more":

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/woman-who-a...t-time-1571699

Trump also lied about his dealings with a known kid fiddler to the stars, Jeffrey Epstein. No one cared... TDS... "UR A RUSKIE SPIE BOT!!!" or "HAHAHAHA BUT DRUMPF IS BAD STUPID DRUMPFKIN!"...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

What? He has repeatedly said it was locker room talk...

Source
    unless bill said it raped a woman I don't see how bill could have said something worse than grabbing people by their pussies that's sexual assault.