Quote Originally Posted by Totemslap View Post
    You could be right, you could be wrong. But just in case you're wrong, I really want to have this quote for later. I think Kezan and Undermine are a bit unlikely, but Kul Tiras and Zandalar will almost unquestionably be the same expansion. If Kezan isn't used in the same expansion as those two, however, I doubt it ever will be.
    Point being the idea of south seas is fanfiction. Meaning there is no reason to indicate all the southern islands including zandalar and kul'tiras would be in one expansion. So far we only have Kul'Tiras confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Quite a big bunch of paragraphs you got there. You still have no proof people thought demon hunters were gonna be added (LUL) which is ridiculous to even think about. Like seriously, DH and Naga are pretty infamous for being "Lul no" choices. I am sure many people expected/wanted demon hunters because of the lore, but there was no reason to expect them being added whilst lock had meta.
    You didn't even read my post, you pompous buffoon. The posts that you yourself linked contain the proof. There is NO consensus in those threads - especially the ones with any amount of actual discussion. You assert that the community never believed Demon Hunters would happen, then proceed to link to threads where dozens of posts argue that they will. I don't need to post a damn thing, you posted all the proof I need.

You're genuinely pathetic in the way you interact with other people, though. Derisive, sarcastic, angry, and outright hateful. It's no wonder your location is what it is. You need to grow the fuck up and learn how to interact with other people. It's sad.

Point being the idea of south seas is fanfiction. Meaning there is no reason to indicate all the southern islands including zandalar and kul'tiras would be in one expansion. So far we only have Kul'Tiras confirmed.
    Oh, so you can read THAT post, huh? Yes, it's fan fiction. All expansion concepts are fan fiction until they're confirmed, genius.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-10-16 at 01:35 AM.

You could be right, you could be wrong. But just in case you're wrong, I really want to have this quote for later. I think Kezan and Undermine are a bit unlikely, but Kul Tiras and Zandalar will almost unquestionably be the same expansion. If Kezan isn't used in the same expansion as those two, however, I doubt it ever will be.
    Zandalar and Kul Tiras will never be in the same expansion. Y'all constantly forget that - assuming the expansion setting is Kul Tiras - there's a giant island that's full of trolls adjacent to Kul Tiras, i.e. Zul'Dare. Since it gives them the chance to flush out the lore as much as possible - in addition to maximizing profits - Kul Tiras, Kezan, and Zandalar will all be separate expansion settings.

You didn't even read my post, you pompous buffoon. The posts that you yourself linked contain the proof. There is NO consensus in those threads - especially the ones with any amount of actual discussion. You assert that the community never believed Demon Hunters would happen, then proceed to link to threads where dozens of posts argue that they will. I don't need to post a damn thing, you posted all the proof I need.

You're genuinely pathetic in the way you interact with other people, though. Derisive, sarcastic, angry, and outright hateful. It's no wonder your location is what it is. You need to grow the fuck up and learn how to interact with other people. It's sad.

Oh, so you can read THAT post, huh? Yes, it's fan fiction. All expansion concepts are fan fiction until they're confirmed, genius.
    You seem really worked up about the fact not everyone expected demon hunters to be in wow.

Bjoramier... I thought you were better than this. You are feeding a troll there and by this point I think we might need to perform surgery to remove that hook.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaFirefall View Post
    Bjoramier... I thought you were better than this. You are feeding a troll there and by this point I think we might need to perform surgery to remove that hook.
    I've asked much of this forum, it's time i took one for the team.

Is Zul'Dare that big though? I thought it was paltry in comparison to other islands.

Also on the whole Naga thing, I kinda think they're easier to implement than Ogres, ogres is so big.

I've asked much of this forum, it's time i took one for the team.
    -Salutes- God speed to you then...

On topic, I have a gut feeling naga probably wont happen as a playable race. But that's not to say that I feel it absolutely wont... Be cool if it happened I guess.

Blizzard can do pretty much whatever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Is Zul'Dare that big though? I thought it was paltry in comparison to other islands.

Also on the whole Naga thing, I kinda think they're easier to implement than Ogres, ogres is so big.
    Does it matter? They can make it as big or as small as they like. In addition, assuming that the expansion is on Kul Tiras, the scale will be the closest thing that we've ever gotten to the lore.

P.S. The Channel Islands can be extremely small on the world map, yet when you click on them, they would be the same size as the Broken Isles. In short, since the expansion will be on its own server, the arguments about the scale are irrelevant to the discussion.
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2017-10-16 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Does it matter? They can make it as big or as small as they like. In addition, assuming that the expansion is on Kul Tiras, the scale will be the closest thing that we've ever gotten to the lore.
    Zul'Dare (and kul'tiras for that matter) easily can get BI scaling, make it look half the size on the map while the game world is huge.

Zul'Dare (and kul'tiras for that matter) easily can get BI scaling, make it look half the size on the map while the game world is huge.
    Yes, I know.

Roughly 450 hours until the reveal.

One day this forum civil war will end.

Roughly 450 hours until the reveal.

One day this forum civil war will end.
    *Queues Next Expac that was SO easily predictable, yet no one guessed*

Me: That's what happens when you vote Undead. Naga/Old Gods.

Hm, 5AM-1PM maint for WoW this week - 7.3.2 going live, perhaps?

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...29599008903168

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Hm, 5AM-1PM maint for WoW this week - 7.3.2 going live, perhaps?
    I'd say extremely unlikely, since the raid is most likely coming with it, they could however open the raid without it being tied to a patch unlike the previous .5 patches.

If this is the case, then I expect Antorus either the week BEFORE Blizzcon, or the week DURING Blizzcon.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say extremely unlikely, since the raid is most likely coming with it, they could however open the raid without it being tied to a patch unlike the previous .5 patches.
    Well, we are 4 months into ToS. And, considering how boring it is now...

...Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post

P.S. The Channel Islands can be extremely small on the world map, yet when you click on them, they would be the same size as the Broken Isles. In short, since the expansion will be on its own server, the arguments about the scale are irrelevant to the discussion.
    I know, I just wanted your attention. However I’m hoping the next expansion isn’t the BI treatment of Kul’Tiras, there’s something appealing about the hopes of getting a ship and sailing the oceans. Either way, Zul’dare has very little lore attached to it, so it’s really almost a blank canvas.

EDIT: Nevermind...

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    I know, I just wanted your attention. However I’m hoping the next expansion isn’t the BI treatment of Kul’Tiras, there’s something appealing about the hopes of getting a ship and sailing the oceans. Either way, Zul’dare has very little lore attached to it, so it’s really almost a blank canvas.
    Same for me, BI was fine because it was big enough and not well enough established. Kul'Tiras, a citystate, on the other hand will just be a shitshow if they make it into a continent.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    who fucking cares about light and shadow, we like the horde and the alliance, between the factions we could have those shenanigans
    lots of people, chill
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs