Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I believe somewhere it says that no demon is allowed in the depths of Antorus, except a few select cases with the Coven and Varimathras I guess. But I believe all the trash mobs are titanic constructs.

That being the case I could imagine that even Archimonde or Kil'jaeden wouldn't be told about it. Sargeras seems like the kinda guy who only see the Legion as a means to an end and they don't need to know his master plans to their full extent and so Aggramar was the true right/left hand of Sargeras all along, for as long as he's been around anyway in his new form after the death of the Pantheon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    I believe somewhere it says that no demon is allowed in the depths of Antorus, except a few select cases with the Coven and Varimathras I guess. But I believe all the trash mobs are titanic constructs.

That being the case I could imagine that even Archimonde or Kil'jaeden wouldn't be told about it. Sargeras seems like the kinda guy who only see the Legion as a means to an end and they don't need to know his master plans to their full extent and so Aggramar was the true right/left hand of Sargeras all along, for as long as he's been around anyway in his new form after the death of the Pantheon.
    I think they knew very well but the Pantheon was just another asset to use. that said, I think Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden are gone for good(Minus flashbacks and such and maybe a shadowlands appearence).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I hope the two of them will be gone too.

Kil'jaeden because I feel his story reached its end proper with a slight redemption, and Archimonde because with the whole confusion about him dying or not I just want him to be truly dead, blue or not, and then we move on and consider the big shots of the Legion dealt with. :P

Kil'jaeden USED to be Sargeras' right hand, with Archimonde being a close lefty. However, nowadays, Kil'jaeden is described as the Left-hand man.

So, in reality, Kil'jaeden knows of his "Demotion". So...lel.

The legion is just a means to an end, same can be said about the Eredar.

If Sargeras had completed his dark pantheon, I think he would've turned on the legion. They are another threat to creation after all.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Was it confirmed that he's an avatar? I was under the impression that he's just weakened.
    All titans are the size of planets and would destroy worlds by trying to walk on them...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Spoilers about Argus:

When you fight him, and when you take him to Phase 4, you die, and you have to go into the Spirit World in order to get to Eonar's Tree, and resurrect. However, while that's happening, Argus is casting a spell called "End of All Things".

He is a Titan. He's not just in World Soul form anymore. Hell, when I first heard his voice, I thought he'd fight, saying words as if he's in Pain. However, when you fight him, he fights as if he's bringing all that torment, and pain to you. The Player. The only time he ever talks about his "torment" is when you kill him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Spoilers about Argus:

When you fight him, and when you take him to Phase 4, you die, and you have to go into the Spirit World in order to get to Eonar's Tree, and resurrect. However, while that's happening, Argus is casting a spell called "End of All Things".

He is a Titan. He's not just in World Soul form anymore. Hell, when I first heard his voice, I thought he'd fight, saying words as if he's in Pain. However, when you fight him, he fights as if he's bringing all that torment, and pain to you. The Player. The only time he ever talks about his "torment" is when you kill him.
    The fight looks very intense, and the graphical effects when he kills the raid are awesome. Outside of the title and description for "End of All Things" I'm not really sure what's going on - but perhaps Argus truly has been empowered to the point that he can end existence himself.

PTR Fight Footage (SPOILERS):

"We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Sargeras/Aggramar would've probably killed him for disobeying Sargeras in the 7.2 intro and ultimately bringing us to their doorstep.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    The fight looks very intense, and the graphical effects when he kills the raid are awesome. Outside of the title and description for "End of All Things" I'm not really sure what's going on - but perhaps Argus truly has been empowered to the point that he can end existence himself.

Scary thought, tbh. When we do stop his cast, however, he only needed an extra SECOND! That's fucking horrifying.

Hell, during the Spirit World phase, when you do fail, he just instantly kills the Titan Spirits, ends us, and teleports away.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, this isn't much of a spoiler, but I read into Argus' End of all things ability.

Here's its description: "Argus ends creation, killing everything". -_-

Argus is badass just as I expected. Only thing that could had been done better was making him bigger. Not planet sized of coursed but at least bigger than his current size. Another thing I don't get was why the hell are the other Pantheon just sitting on their seats like lazy asses. This is the fight that determines the fate of the entire universe and they just chilling there lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Scary thought, tbh. When we do stop his cast, however, he only needed an extra SECOND! That's fucking horrifying.

Hell, during the Spirit World phase, when you do fail, he just instantly kills the Titan Spirits, ends us, and teleports away.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, this isn't much of a spoiler, but I read into Argus' End of all things ability.

Here's its description: "Argus ends creation, killing everything". -_-
    I know you like Sargeras but you gonna admit Argus the UNMAKER has just dethroned his ass as the most POWERFUL BEING in Wowverse by far. He ends all of creation. Now you said he teleports away but where to since creation has been ended already. My guess is he's going to the Void and Light to end their existence too.
    Last edited by LarryWithTheWeatherReport; 2017-10-16 at 02:59 AM.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Argus is badass just as I expected. Only thing that could had been done better was making him bigger. Not planet sized of coursed but at least bigger than his current size. Another thing I don't get was why the hell are the other Pantheon just sitting on their seats like lazy asses. This is the fight that determines the fate of the entire universe and they just chilling there lol.
    The other Pantheon Titans look like they've been drained - likely empowering Argus further. During the fight it seems like you knock parts of the other Titans' essences loose and gain role-related buffs in the process based on the specific Titan who is temporary restored (Aggramar buffs Tanks, Eonar buffs Healers, etc. etc.)
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

The other Pantheon Titans look like they've been drained - likely empowering Argus further. During the fight it seems like you knock parts of the other Titans' essences loose and gain role-related buffs in the process based on the specific Titan who is temporary restored (Aggramar buffs Tanks, Eonar buffs Healers, etc. etc.)
    The Pantheon: We're getting too old for this shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I know you like Sargeras but you gonna admit Argus the UNMAKER has just dethroned his ass as the most POWERFUL BEING in Wowverse by far. He ends all of creation. Now you said he teleports away but where to since creation has been ended already. My guess is he's going to the Void and Light to end their existence too.
    He kind of just Teleport's after he kills us. Idk where he goes, but it's only for a few seconds. He then comes back to the center, to channel his End of all Things blast.

He likely just wanted to give Sargeras a fist bump, due to his victory. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    First question we'd need to ask is whether Kil'jaeden even knew about Aggramar or the titan Argus. In the 7.2 trailer he sounded pretty despondant about the future of the Legion. I don't think he would've been that down if he knew the Legion had those kinds of cards left to play. I think as far as he knew he was the last major player left, what with Archimonde dead for good and Tichondrius and Mannoroth still in regeneration.

Personally though I think Kil'jaeden was nothing more than a pawn to Sargeras. Once Sargeras had the entire Pantheon under his control my guess is he'd dispose of Kil'jaeden on account of past failures. Maybe even have Aggramar or one of the other titans do it to really ram in the "You're fired, now die!" message.
    No demons were allowed inside of Antorus, besides the Coven of Shivarra. KJ quite possibly had no idea of Sargeras's Dark Pantheon plans.

Deleted
    Highly doubt KJ is perma dead since u know Argus (+ apart from some Illidan quote it is seemingly of zero importance to everyone on Argus that Sargie's right hand died). Kinda unsure about Archi as well for the same reasons.

Now as for the KJ cinematic it is kinda confusing since "lost vision of destiny" is quite weird put: what is the destiny ? deep frying the world in fel oil ? what would kj earn from this ? so it is either that KJ was clearly misled by Sargie or that there is some agenda we are unaware off and even this encounter with KJ was part of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh? There are tons of demons inside of Antorus. The High Command, Hasabel and Imonar encounters are all within Antorus, the Paraxis which is hunting Eonar is also manned by demons and Kin'garoth is also a demon (likely an evolved form of Mo'arg). And all the trash between them is also demons.
    The inner Sanctum, where Aggramar is, is restricted to a handful of demons + the Coven of Shivarra.

Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    The inner Sanctum, where Aggramar is, is restricted to a handful of demons + the Coven of Shivarra.
    Velen also refers to it as "The only place in the universe sacred to the legion" And most demons would rather rp out their eyes than to gaze upon it.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    nah i killed him in the twisting nether he's dead forever, then khadgar teleported me back to draenor, i make shit up in my head to cope with how bad WoD was, it works because that's what the whole expansion was based on by blizzard - making shit up as you go!
    this /10char

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    Velen also refers to it as "The only place in the universe sacred to the legion" And most demons would rather rp out their eyes than to gaze upon it.
    yeah recall that

From what vids I seen the deepest parts of the Burning Throne contain Titan like architecture and constructs
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    Any demon nearby the Forbidden Descent would be problably get obliterated instantly by Aggramar and never resurrected by Argus. I would speculate that Kil'Jaeden knew about the Sargeras private temple but had no idea what was going on inside (Corrupting titanic souls)