Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    To all the offended little Trump supporters I have a song for you that will make you feel all better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    That dude is so triggered holy shit.
    I can just see Eric Cartman screaming he isn't triggered and how Bethesda is the one who is triggered all while on the verge of crying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    https://twitter.com/wolfenstein/stat...84333207568385

"There is only one side. #NoMoreNazis #Wolf2"

The Wolfenstein II ad campaign continues.
    I like how they're doubling down on it.

I think it's high time that the trumpkins learned that other people really don't care about what they're crying about.

I mean why do they think he lost the popular vote?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Nazis, nazis everywhere!

Holy shit, every time I enter another nazi thread here, people are projecting more and more. Seek help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    Nazis, nazis everywhere!

Holy shit, every time I enter another nazi thread here, people are projecting more and more. Seek help.
    Well in this particular instance it's a bunch of people being butthurt because they assume that they're being called nazis when no one was directly calling them nazis.

They doth protest too much, methinks.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

i just hope the game is fun
    mr pickles

Look, it's a bloody game. They noticed that MAGA slogan and changed it a little for their game. The ONLY people who should be offended by it are Nazis. Otherwise, you're overly-sensitive. Calm down.

Really, the only other thing this game offends is how blatantly psychotic BJ is. It's like Inglorious Basterds x100.
    Last edited by Dead Moose Fandango; 2017-10-16 at 03:00 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Well in this particular instance it's a bunch of people being butthurt because they assume that they're being called nazis when no one was directly calling them nazis.

They doth protest too much, methinks.
    I doubt they were even serious. Similar to 4chan 'nazi' trolls from recent past, they just want to piss off certain group of people. And seeing nazi threads around here, not only they were very successful, but they are still making more people fall for it and agitated. Real nazis, if any, are probably just a fraction of all of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    They are sick of political shit? Awww, that sounds like a fucking personal problem. Again, maybe try going back to your safe space if it's such a damn problem. The rest of us have a world to save.
    Bahahaha, holy fuck are leftists delusional. Do you really think hash tags and posting on forums about Nazis, racism, sexism, or any other made up -ism is saving the world? That your self-righteous indignation for every perceived injustice is somehow making a difference? That's so precious, yet it shows just how out of touch with reality you people are.

On topic, while it is a bit annoying that companies are going all political for SJW points, at least it fits with the theme of the game in this case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Bahahaha, holy fuck are leftists delusional. Do you really think hash tags and posting on forums about Nazis, racism, sexism, or any other made up -ism is saving the world? That your self-righteous indignation for every perceived injustice is somehow making a difference? That's so precious, yet it shows just how out of touch with reality you people are.

On topic, while it is a bit annoying that companies are going all political for SJW points, at least it fits with the theme of the game in this case.
    maybe they meant the world of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    This means terrorists will complain about anti-terrorist sentinment 50 years from now on?

"I'm profoundly hurt and insulted that these men have made a video game where you shoot bearded men driving a SVBIED into you. It is completely unacceptable."

~ Al Bombani, 24 from New York, in 2067
    Chances are there won't be video games by then, since the Western world will be dead and the US is gonna look just like shit holes in Mexico, Africa, and the Middle East. So I don't think we have to worry about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, what a bunch of butthurt, wannabe white-power dumbfucks. It brings me great joy that they're upset about this. If any of them post their addresses, I'd be happy to send them boxes of kleenex.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Chances are there won't be video games by then, since the Western world will be dead and the US is gonna look just like shit holes in Mexico, Africa, and the Middle East. So I don't think we have to worry about that.
    Assuming Videogames are made only in the US (Or as you're calling it "The West") = Big Mistake.

Lots of games are made in europe and japan. Even if the entirety of the US is gone by the next 50 years, videogames will still exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    i just hope the game is fun
    if its anything like the previous one, then yes, it will be.

I had a blast playing the The New Order, and everything I've seen about its sequel hints at it being every bit as good.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Bahahaha, holy fuck are leftists delusional.
    Next post:

Tell me more about "delusional" ahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sk00ps View Post
    lol fucking rekt
    IKR? Portrays a video game about shooting Nazis as a "current leftist power fantasy". Amazing how you can so thoroughly get self-rekt in one post kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    they linked nazi's and trump / trump supporters

they were not just talking about nazi's

none cares about nazi's they only care about being labeled something they are clearly not
    Who did this? The game company or some people you happen to disagree with and conveniently twisted as the company's official stance? I'll be very surprised if it's the former and not the latter. And if it's the latter, then it really isn't anything new. People always take things out of context, other people get angry and blame the wrong target, while painting themselves as innocent victims.

Deleted

Are they enjoying this ? Yes. Am I enjoying this ? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Assuming Videogames are made only in the US (Or as you're calling it "The West") = Big Mistake.

Lots of games are made in europe and japan. Even if the entirety of the US is gone by the next 50 years, videogames will still exist.
    Europe is a part of the Western world. While strictly speak Japan isn't, it shares a lot of the same values Western countries do.

In this case you are correct though. Japan isn't stupid enough to allow mass, uncontrolled immigration, so they're not in any danger of demographic suicide. Hope you like JRPGs and visual novels. And Nintendo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Tell me more about "delusional" ahahaha.
    How is that delusional? Please list the amazing video games that have come out of Mexico, Africa, and the Middle East in the last decade. As another poster pointed out, there is still Japan, who isn't stupid enough to destroy itself. Hope you like Mario.

Delusional is importing uneducated immigrants from every shit hole country by the millions and thinking nothing will change, or even crazier, is thinking it will change for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post

Are they enjoying this ? Yes. Am I enjoying this ? Yes.
    A close friend I've known for 20 years works at Machine Games. We got our start together.

I can personally report that yes, they're absolutely loving this. He's plastering his FB with it too and he and his fellow devs are having a good laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

How is that delusional? Please list the amazing video games that have come out of Mexico, Africa, and the Middle East in the last decade. As another poster pointed out, there is still Japan, who isn't stupid enough to destroy itself. Hope you like Mario.

Delusional is importing uneducated immigrants from every shit hole country by the millions and thinking nothing will change, or even crazier, is thinking it will change for the better.
    So you're saying we shouldn't "import uneducated immigrants from every shit hole country' (despite the fact that we're ALL immigrants or the children of immigrants here), but you're down with importing Blood and Soil Nationalism, which as we all know, has never led to anything completely fucking horrible for the people practicing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    So you're saying we shouldn't "import uneducated immigrants from every shit hole country' (despite the fact that we're ALL immigrants or the children of immigrants here), but you're down with importing Blood and Soil Nationalism, which as we all know, has never led to anything completely fucking horrible for the people practicing it.
    You think it's impossible he's okay with educated immigrants from great countries?

Quote Originally Posted by 2sk00ps View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/8gcOAur.png[IMG]

lol fucking rekt
    such a salty one, if I got a reply like that on a tweet I'd laugh my ass off.

See you in 2067 when according to you the Western world will be dead lol.

I have to say, white nationalists have an amazing lack of confidence in white civilisation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.