Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Lol who the fuck even uses second wind? You obviously don't play warrior because you aren't even aware that your healing comes from artifact lmao caught red handed brah keep talking like you know wassup /DABONYOUHATER!!!!
    I'm sorry, what? Strom'kar doesn't have any healing properties, it just gives another dps ability like most artifacts. Unless there's some hidden mechanic that I'm forgetting about, you seem to be talking out of your ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I'm sorry, what? Strom'kar doesn't have any healing properties, it just gives another dps ability like most artifacts. Unless there's some hidden mechanic that I'm forgetting about, you seem to be talking out of your ass.
    Rofl xD so clueless, you are a very experienced warrior loool

10+ Year Old Account
    Strom'kar doesn't have any healing properties
    lol

10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does Blizzard hate locks?
    Literally laughed out loud....locks are constantly OP

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Literally laughed out loud....locks are constantly OP
    That is explicitly not true. Affliction has been strong this xpac after they fixed it, first tier it was shite. Demo simmed higher at that time but in execution it rarely hit that potential. The only time lock was truly op was the end of MoP. Warlock has always been second fiddle to mages until now, and the tears are exquisite.

Deleted
    Trait called Soul of the Slaughter. It's really fucking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fennekiin View Post
    Trait called Soul of the Slaughter. It's really fucking good.
    Oh. Well, I don't look at every individual artifact trait, I just use the 300 million AP item at max level and click all traits as fast as I can... I never really noticed its effect either while playing Arms.

you seem to be talking out of your ass.
    Oh hi pot! Remember me, I'm kettle. Good to see you again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzkin View Post
    Every class should have roughly equal baseline out-of-combat movement abilities (tankiness doesn't really help when you have to get from point A to point B as fast as possible in a dungeon). Warlocks' lack of those, as well as the lack of a viable interrupt (destro, demo), is poor treatment of warlocks by Blizzard. Which of course doesn't come as a surprise considering what they did to destro and demo in Legion: being treated poorly is pretty much the warlock class fantasy in this expac.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    It seems you have just never talented into Burning Rush? It's one of the most reliable ways to get from A to B in places you can't mount, certainly better than having a cooldown like basically every ability of every other class.

I give you the interrupt, though. I'd like to just have it baseline. I'm sure the reason they don't do that is some PvP bullshit or another, like always.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    I'm sorry but burning rush is an infintely better out of combat mobility skill than most other classes have (rogues come to mind for example)
    Here, let me help you out with your reading comprehension issues:
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/baseline

Here, let me help you out with your reading comprehension issues:
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/baseline
    Too bad I don't have a link handy to help you with YOUR issues. Or, well, I do, but good taste stops me from actually posting it.

You're free to demand anything you want. Baseline mobility for everyone, complete homogenization of utility skills across all classes. Whatever. We're free to point out there's options still, even if they're not technically baseline (but available to each of the 3 specs), which might be both a) an explanation as to why things aren't baseline; and b) a solution to the apparent mobility problem you seem to be having.

That's as good as you're going to get from people's responses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad I don't have a link handy to help you with YOUR issues. Or, well, I do, but good taste stops me from actually posting it.

You're free to demand anything you want. Baseline mobility for everyone, complete homogenization of utility skills across all classes. Whatever. We're free to point out there's options still, even if they're not technically baseline (but available to each of the 3 specs), which might be both a) an explanation as to why things aren't baseline; and b) a solution to the apparent mobility problem you seem to be having.

That's as good as you're going to get from people's responses.
    Just read the posts you're replying to more carefully next time so that your posts don't seem so silly and off-the-mark. Baseline =/= talents.

Just read the posts you're replying to more carefully next time so that your posts don't seem so silly and off-the-mark. Baseline =/= talents.
    I thought I just explained why I replied the way I did? Careful reading goes both ways, I suppose. Or perhaps my post just took too much for granted, and didn't spell things out one by one. I guess I shouldn't assume everyone just implicitly understands that making mobility baseline for every class/spec is a silly notion. That's my bad.

Deleted
    A class having a spec that's SO MUCH less powerful than another is fucking BULLSHIT. Specs should all be equal in how effective they are, the fact that one spec is left in the dust because another spec is godmode is fucking retarded.
    What the fuck are you talking about, you probably have no idea about the balance. I won't speak for another classes, but warlock is perfectly balanced for specific activities. Single target? Affi and destro are kneeling to demo. 2 target cleave? Affi wont even get close to to destro. And where there are adds even on single target fight affi will shine. Considering all have good leg and the same ilvl. And that works almost for every class. I didnt see arcane mages getting even close to fire mages in doing constantly aoe. Arms doing his best on aoe while fury just faceroll odyn and whirlind. And what goes for mobility, warlocks are perfectly fine. I don't even take burning rush if im not forced to, I just eat bear tartare for doing m+ and wq.

well the only thing i'd really like for locks, other than better tier bonus for t21 and baseline burning rush (or demonic skin), is some (stronger if we already have) passive pet healing skill that heals our pet for some % of our damage, i'm bored to hell to have to stop dealing damage to heal my retard pet because of the dumb mind used to make its logic fighting style if that's not possible an instant pet summon ability could do that!

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought I just explained why I replied the way I did? Careful reading goes both ways, I suppose. Or perhaps my post just took too much for granted, and didn't spell things out one by one. I guess I shouldn't assume everyone just implicitly understands that making mobility baseline for every class/spec is a silly notion. That's my bad.
    Yeah you did explain, later. I criticized your *first* reply to me because it entirely failed to address my post; you wrote about *talents* (and even assumed I had never used Burning Rush - lol!) while I specifically criticized the warlocks' non-existent *baseline* mobility. If you're writing a reply it is *your* job to make it relevant and on-topic; it is quite impossible to know what a poster like you is *actually* thinking to say when the factual content of his/her reply misses the point -- if, indeed, s/he is thinking at all. *That's* your bad, if anything.

But now that you have made an attempt to fix and rephrase your argument to "making mobility baseline for every class/spec is a silly notion", which at least is a logical response to my original post, we can move on to discuss that. And I disagree with your statement. Every class should have some sort of baseline mobility ability to help move faster from point A to point B (out of combat) in dungeons etc. Being the last to arrive at the boss or perhaps even missing out the boss fight entirely (= room closed) unless a specific talent is chosen is not a compelling nor fun mechanic. In this particular case, homogenization *is* good. Just like it is when it comes to being able to interrupt as a dps. Yes, you can talent Burning Rush; yes, you can pop out Fel Hunter for interrupts as destruction; but these (or similar) abilities are so mandatory for gameplay that they should definitely be baseline as opposed to being gated behind a considerable "opportunity cost". The proper "downside" for being tanky (= beneficial DURING COMBAT) should be limited casting ability while moving (= detrimental DURING COMBAT). Whereas being unable to keep up with the rest of the group (unless a specific talent is chosen) is simply bad design and pointless.

You don't get any benefit from tankyness while running from one place to another out-of-combat so you shouldn't be "penalized" due to it while out-of-combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh. Well, I don't look at every individual artifact trait, I just use the 300 million AP item at max level and click all traits as fast as I can... I never really noticed its effect either while playing Arms.
    I guess that's the root of a problem. To succeed in game, you have to play the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like it is when it comes to being able to interrupt as a dps. Yes, you can talent Burning Rush; yes, you can pop out Fel Hunter for interrupts as destruction; but these (or similar) abilities are so mandatory for gameplay that they should definitely be baseline as opposed to being gated behind a considerable "opportunity cost".
    I disagree with your view and agree with Biomega.

You say that these things are mandatory for gameplay, but in reality they are not because I can play just fine as Destruction in dungeons and raids without interrupt and Burning Rush is on opt-in basis, I don't really "need" it either and if I will "need" it - I can take it, that's what talents are for. You don't "need" Burning Rush baseline.

All these things are at best a convenience, even interrupt in general is not a problem because if you don't have it then someone else has it, in the same fashion like Destruction can instantly switch targets fast and nuke both targets at the same time and both of these things are not trivial either - are they "mandatory for gameplay" too. Is Hero/Bloodlust "mandatory" for everyone to have? How about combat rez?

These things are not mandatory, neither of these, but they are very good for the sake of adding flavor to the class/spec. As mentioned before, we already were in this homogenization spree where everyone was brought in line under false pretext of "need this to function" and people were not impressed, because class flavor was lost.

I dont have any issues with tankiness unless it' something I'm not supposed to be tanking--like a TOS raid boss. I have zero problems on Argus except navigation.

Deleted
    Varian Wrynn is spinning in his grave so fast he just tunnelled to China, son.

Let's review, shall we?

OP has posted in several class forums griping about "issues" that are easily fixed by being able to actually play the class.

OP bemoans lack of legendaries, but won't do dungeon's or anything above LFR to increase his Bad Luck Protection.

OP complains Destro lock is not tanky and seems unaware of the existence of voidwalkers, abyssals, healthstones, drain life, unending resolve, demon skin...OP compounds his idiocy by complaining about lock mobility, when they have hands down the best mobility toggle/ability in the game.

OP also uses the word "ass" a lot. I'd speculate he encounters the word on a daily basis before being hit upside the head after doing something stupid.

You can have this one for free, OP:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    <snipped>

Infracted - Woz
    Last edited by Woz; 2017-10-19 at 12:05 AM.