Priest champions - how to get them?

I've level an alt priest and at level 110 still have only 2 champions. I spent most of yesterday trying to figure out how to get more. I'm amazingly stymied. The last thing was trying to get Sol but apparently I need a quest called Halls of Valor: The Light Within and that quest is offered by Alonsus Faol in my order hall. Alonsus only offers the quests to get all my artifact weapons so ? Do I need to get all the artifact weapons before I can get Sol? Or?

Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    I've level an alt priest and at level 110 still have only 2 champions. I spent most of yesterday trying to figure out how to get more. I'm amazingly stymied. The last thing was trying to get Sol but apparently I need a quest called Halls of Valor: The Light Within and that quest is offered by Alonsus Faol in my order hall. Alonsus only offers the quests to get all my artifact weapons so ? Do I need to get all the artifact weapons before I can get Sol? Or?
    Just do everything you can inside the class hall (that includes artifact weapon quests).
    I hit the champion cap on every character I create and I don't actively look for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Why do I have to do the artifact weapon quests for the priest to get the champions? I didn't for other alts.

It shouldn't be needed. At your point, other than Calia and Ishanah that you get from start, you should also have already gotten Yalia and Zabra by some quests that involve mind control Murloc in Azsuna.

Check out if you have quest like "Whisper in the Void" or "The Best and Brightest" in your quest log. You must have missed something, since at this point you should have gotten at least 4 champions.

http://www.wowhead.com/legion-class-...ampions-priest

That took me a whole 30 seconds to find through Google.