Thread: Wear Sunscreen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    mid october in the southern hemisphere or near the equator.
    So being October has nothing to do with it lmfao. Thanks
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You are so clueless.

In case you missed elementary school:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_path
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The first paragraph is one of the most mind-numbingly inane examples of self-grandeur that failed to convey any useful information actually pertaining to the topic (unless the topic isn't actually the video but what a unique special and enlightened snowflake you are) I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Yeah, you're still an insufferable ass though.
    Inb4 a wild Endus appears.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-10-16 at 12:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You are so clueless.

In case you missed elementary school:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_path
    Dude the suns impact on the fucking rotation of the earth has nothing to do with your nonsense post. It’s always fucking summer somewhere, while being winter somewhere else. Being October has nothing to fucking do with it.

Except to you. lol
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Dude the suns impact on the fucking rotation of the earth has nothing to do with your nonsense post. It’s always fucking summer somewhere, while being winter somewhere else. Being October has nothing to fucking do with it.

Except to you. lol
    First of all, there isn't always summer somewhere, because spring and autumn exist. Secondly, October has everything to do with it given how @Puupi wrote about Finland. By your own shitpost, it's not summer in every place at the time, because there is also winter. The fact that it's October indicates where that "somewhere where it's not summer" is. Jesus Christ, how do you even function if you're incapable of figuring it out? Especially when they fucking gave you the location of that somewhere that was the context of their post. At the very beginning.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-10-16 at 01:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Are you actually this stupid? Like, even if you're trolling, just pretending to be stupid is stupid.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    First of all, there isn't always summer somewhere, because spring and autumn exist. Secondly, October has everything to do with it given how @Puupi wrote about Finland. By your own shitpost, it's not summer in every place at the time, because there is also winter. The fact that it's October indicates where that somewhere where it's not summer is. Jesus Christ, how do you even function if you're incapable of figuring it out? Especially when they gave you the location of that somewhere that was the context of their post.
    Thank you for the ELI5 presentation.

I could only come up with stuff that would have caused me to get some snaps to the wrist by the mods so I decided to not comment on it anymore.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

You have to wear sunscreen where I'm at, there's no water in the air to diffuse the sunlight. Some of the older people around here were around before sunscreen and they have lots and lots of wrinkles, I mean like testicle level wrinkles.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I remember this shit being all over the radio in 1999.

I've been sunburned a few times since then but nothing as bad as the 1992 Cat Lake incident (I fell asleep on a rowboat tied to the dock for 3 hours one extremely hot July day, deer fly bites as well funtimes).
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2017-10-16 at 01:19 PM.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!