I wait for Gohan to have a real battle.

to get some power up.

not that ridiculous ritual like Mystic shit (though it was AWESOME) but some legit.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-10-16 at 09:47 PM.

Deleted
    How many episodes of Super are there going to be, is it known? I started a few weeks ago (Not a huge fan of the Japanese voice acting but I'm dealing with it) and am on episode 71 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Right, and it wouldn't fit with Jiren or his teammates' characters to let him try and pity an enemy that needs to be eliminated, especially Goku, the 'evil' that brought about the tournament in the first place. Jiren, for whatever reason, NEEDED to stop and meditate.
    Jiren's strength might be more of a mental thing than physical. Sure, dude is strong but he requires extreme concentration to pull out that power. He does minimalist movements, wasting no energy and even his energy blasts are small and precise. He focuses adamantly on one thing at a time to concentrate his power.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    How many episodes of Super are there going to be, is it known? I started a few weeks ago (Not a huge fan of the Japanese voice acting but I'm dealing with it) and am on episode 71 now.
    Whatever many they think they can keep making. At this point it is clear that Super isn't limited by typical cour lengths for seasons, so it will keep going as long as it is profitable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im suprisingly happy about how they are writting Freeza, one thing thats for sure now Jiren is super strong but doesnt have Ultra instinct atleast not fully otherwise hit wouldnt have been able to even land a punch.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2017-10-16 at 02:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frieza has truly been one of the best things during this entire arc. It's amazing how much of a team player he is while still keeping all of the traits he is known for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Whatever many they think they can keep making. At this point it is clear that Super isn't limited by typical cour lengths for seasons, so it will keep going as long as it is profitable.
    ok ty. I found the Black saga to be dragging on a little bit too much but I've been reading that the universal tournament is supposed to be quite good. Almost there myself

Weekly episodes releases or?

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    ok ty. I found the Black saga to be dragging on a little bit too much but I've been reading that the universal tournament is supposed to be quite good. Almost there myself

Weekly episodes releases or?
    yeah every saturday night for the US. since it's morning over in Japan

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Ribrianne, but I am getting a little tired of her being so gimmicky. We get it, love soldier parody, etc. etc., I want her to go back to being the fighter we can see in the opening - one of my favorite parts of the opening is her and Vegeta wailing on each other. I want her to be like Majin Buu - when she gets serious, she drops all the goofiness and becomes a monster of a fighter, someone on par with Goku and Vegeta in SSB and fighters of that level. It's fine for a character to be a joke, and its fine for a strong fighter to be silly, but keeping the joke and silliness rolling for too long gets stale. I want real action before she's knocked out!

10+ Year Old Account
    DB is nothing but asspulls, going back as far as Goku drinking water to beat Piccolo.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    DB is nothing but asspulls, going back as far as Goku drinking water to beat Piccolo.
    didn't water almost kill him?

do people know what ass pulls are???

my definition of it when someone pulls power up out of nowhere with no explanation at all.

Super saiyan god, then blue, what's next?

Have any of yall seen Corpse Princess? There was 2 seasons and i swear, sometimes the music is quiet but it sounds just like some of the stuff I have heard in super.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Have any of yall seen Corpse Princess? There was 2 seasons and i swear, sometimes the music is quiet but it sounds just like some of the stuff I have heard in super.

There may be a reason for that

Norihito Sumitomo has worked on both series.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1119778/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr11

this is just unfair

10+ Year Old Account
    How can Chuck be Jiren when he is clearly Zen-Oh

He is both
    he tests everyone on the battlefield

Deleted
    where is universe 7's Hit

10+ Year Old Account
    The universes aren't completely identical. In universe 6 the Earth had no population before the wish was made. It's possible that wherever Hit came from in universe 6 doesn't exist in universe 7.