Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    As I say I can produce allegedly similar sensations by other means
    Do you know how a head massage or someone gently blowing in your ears feel like?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So I'm curious to those of you who experience the ASMR tingles. Does this video do anything for you? I get some good tingles from it.

The majority of ASMR videos I've seen actually trigger frustration and anger in me. It is a reaction much like misophonia. I personally feel a sensation of aggression when I hear someone chewing loudly. So the mics they use in ASMR videos picking up the sound of their lips each time they speak really irritates me.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Do you know how a head massage or someone gently blowing in your ears feel like?
    Yes, I also get similar sensations from memory, smell and sight

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Yes, I also get similar sensations from memory, smell and sight
    Yeah well ASMR is just that, without someone actually physically doing it to you.

The tingly feel-good sensation.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

What the fuck is this, why does it exist, what does ASMR means?

NVM, I looked up the definition while listening to it and realize it's affecting me, what the hell is going on I'm losing control of my body aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Or maybe it's just hot in the office cuz the AC is broken.

I assumed that everyone experienced it. Was surprised to find out that they don't. It isn't sexual. Certain sounds trigger a tingling sensation in the scalp, that can move down the neck, and is intensely relaxing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    The majority of ASMR videos I've seen actually trigger frustration and anger in me. It is a reaction much like misophonia. I personally feel a sensation of aggression when I hear someone chewing loudly. So the mics they use in ASMR videos picking up the sound of their lips each time they speak really irritates me.
    Well, these videos appear to be designed to simulate the symptom Hyperacusis. Mostly it's simulating anxiety by reducing the ability to block out ambient sounds, and pumping just enough adrenaline into people to give them goose bumps. Not everyone responds to a little adrenaline the same way, getting annoyed is pretty standard.

I'm not sure which is worse, people that denounce ASMR as stupid/creepy or ASMR fanatics that will defend their spine-tingles to the death.

OT: I enjoy a couple ASMR channels, mostly Ephemeral Rift, Freckles23 and Reportoftheweek's podcast VORW
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Well, these videos appear to be designed to simulate the symptom Hyperacusis. Mostly it's simulating anxiety by reducing the ability to block out ambient sounds, and pumping just enough adrenaline into people to give them goose bumps. Not everyone responds to a little adrenaline the same way, getting annoyed is pretty standard.
    For me, its a little more than annoyed. It brings out anger, lol.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.