Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    sure. And while we're at it let's compare how the right treated these gaffes. Fair is fair is it not?
    By all means...

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    The assumptions you folks make and then extrapolate to confirm your illogical conclusions...always fun to watch
    I am extrapolating, but those aren't assumptions. Those are observations. You don't get 'nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated,' 'goddamn steam,' '$12 a year,' etc. if you know what you're doing. And those are just some of the bigger errors, his smaller errors are numerous, and you can find them if you google.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I am extrapolating, but those aren't assumptions. Those are observations. You don't get 'nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated,' 'goddamn steam,' '$12 a year,' etc. if you know what you're doing. And those are just some of the bigger errors, his smaller errors are numerous, and you can find them if you google.
    Don't forget - "But in a short period of time I understood everything there was to know about health care. And we did the right negotiating..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    By all means...
    Great -- then in the case the left has a few years of mocking Trump and calling for his impeachment before the balance is even.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Great -- then in the case the left has a few years of mocking Trump and calling for his impeachment before the balance is even.
    Yeah but you guys also had 8 full years of mocking Dubya... so I hope you start seeing the futility of obsessing about gaffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Yeah but you guys also had 8 full years of mocking Dubya... so I hope you start seeing the futility of obsessing about gaffs.
    Pointing out a couple of things:

- He claims to support Trump, while claiming to believe in what will not be mentioned.
    - He claims GW, the republican establishment, was being made fun of. As if Trump is part of the same establishment?
    - He ignores that Clintons, DESERVINGLY, have been ridiculed for 20 years, as a pass for Hillary.

Yet, he is a Trump supporter? No... this is yet another Hillarybot out to make people think Trump supporters are naive or delusional. I'm on to you Hillarybots! #MAGA
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Do any of you think it's infectious?