Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    There's absolutely no way this could in any way be inaccurate...
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    "This one time a guy I didn't even like told me I was attractive and asked to go on a date with me. Ewwww"

ME TOO

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    There are certainly some physical activities where man perform better
    I mentioned nothing about performing better .... that's an inference made by you.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Oh, and while you're relaying your 101 ways of saying no, you can't risk showing how annoyed you are because that risks a "Why you being such a bitch..." response. You don't want to make them angry.
    Whats wrong with being a bitch? Who cares if a person you don't like gets angry?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Many guys don't care if you say no. It doesn't help if you say you're not interested either, it doesn't help if you'd say you're lesbian either because then you've just not found the right man yet and they're the right man. The most reliable way to actually get rid of them is to lie that you have a boyfriend, they'll leave you alone out of respect for YOUR BOYFRIEND often, not for you.

It's fucked up how so many men just can't respect a no. I've had some who follow me several blocks trying to convince me to give them my number or such. I've had some guys even go so far to try to following me home. I've met a few who have even stood outside public toilets waiting for me to come out for over an hour when I stay inside in an attempt to make them go away.
    Gouge their eyes out, kick them into traffic, throat punch them with one of these.

There are all kinds of ways to make people understand if they can't get the hint.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Wait is this a measure of solidarity and support or actual rape?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Gouge their eyes out, kick them into traffic, throat punch them with one of these.

There are all kinds of ways to make people understand if they can't get the hint.
    Sounds like a good way to end up in prison and having to pay a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    It's simply really. Have you had your intimate boundaries breached without your consent?
    What a ridiculous definition. If I have sex with my GF, she tells me to not cum in her but I do it anyways then that's rape or sexual assault? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    What a ridiculous definition. If I have sex with my GF, she tells me to not cum in her but I do it anyways then that's rape or sexual assault? I don't think so.
    I'd definitely classify it as that and end the relationship if someone pulled that on me.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-10-17 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    So rape is generally o.k. because DNA. Got it.
    Where did they say rape is ok? Hell what they addressed wasn't even specific to rape, and is more attuned towards what is viewed as sexual harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I'd definitely classify it as that and end the relationship if someone pulled that on me.
    The guy is supposed to cum in the pussy, it's how nature intended it to be and you say you would end a relationship because a guy does something that's natural? Bitch please.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    The guy is supposed to cum in the pussy, it's how nature intended it to be and you say you would end a relationship because a guy does something that's natural? Bitch please.
    I also think it's natural for you not to rape someone. But what the shit to I know. I know for a fact that if your punk ass every tried to pull that with the woman I'm dating she's literally rip your balls off and force you to eat them.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Got a feeling that 90% of the "me too" posters got cat called on their way to work, or maybe someone touched their butt at a club. Something insignificant when compared to ACTUAL rape/sexually abused victims. But then again, in a month no one will care, because that's how these retarded facebook trends work, right?

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    Got a feeling that 90% of the "me too" posters got cat called on their way to work, or maybe someone touched their butt at a club. Something insignificant when compared to ACTUAL rape/sexually abused victims. But then again, in a month no one will care, because that's how these retarded facebook trends work, right?
    god, i love this false equivalency.

just becasue it can always be worse does NOT MAKE IT OK when its minor. minor things add up.

I was talking to my husband earlier today and we kinda realized that its like living with chronic pain. it because so much a part of your life, that its sort of in a background, you just learn to live with it, live around it. except apparently because you learn to live with and around it - it no longer counts. after all sudden pain of a bad injury hurts so much more. so it matters more.

even though chronic pain never EVER goes away, somehow it stops counting, becasue its not severely in your face, and becasue its not as visible - it doesn't count, its ok, that person with chronic pain is just like the one without, that faker... I mean they are walking around, aren't they, what do they have to complain about.

in case it wasn't obvious, above sentence is sarcasm.

the "me too" is not only about severe cases. "me to" is about every day chronic stuff that women AND quite a few man just... live with. day after day after day, while their harassers somehow deserve more protection and validation and enabling. because.. jerks will be jerks or some bullshit. YOU are excusing and enabling harassers. how do you think some of them eventually escalate to rape?

10+ Year Old Account
    I walked up to this guy and demanded to know his name. You know what he told me? "HUGH MUNGUS".

#METOO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Whats wrong with being a bitch? Who cares if a person you don't like gets angry?
    Because I don’t know them, I don’t know their angry reactions won’t also be violent.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    god, i love this false equivalency.

just becasue it can always be worse does NOT MAKE IT OK when its minor. minor things add up.

I was talking to my husband earlier today and we kinda realized that its like living with chronic pain. it because so much a part of your life, that its sort of in a background, you just learn to live with it, live around it. except apparently because you learn to live with and around it - it no longer counts. after all sudden pain of a bad injury hurts so much more. so it matters more.

even though chronic pain never EVER goes away, somehow it stops counting, becasue its not severely in your face, and becasue its not as visible - it doesn't count, its ok, that person with chronic pain is just like the one without, that faker... I mean they are walking around, aren't they, what do they have to complain about.

in case it wasn't obvious, above sentence is sarcasm.

the "me too" is not only about severe cases. "me to" is about every day chronic stuff that women AND quite a few man just... live with. day after day after day, while their harassers somehow deserve more protection and validation and enabling. because.. jerks will be jerks or some bullshit. YOU are excusing and enabling harassers. how do you think some of them eventually escalate to rape?

Some time ago talking to the girls at work about sexual harassment. My stance was that women invite this kind of behavior, their stance was that they didn't. I said well if you women were more like Miriam, you wouldn't have problems. Miriam was a religious woman who always dressed very conservatively.

So like the next day Miriam came to see me and said told me she had been the target of sexual harassment on occasion. The first time when she was 14 she was at the mall and walking up the stairs, some middle aged guy reached through the railing and stroked her thigh. It freaked her out.

If Miriam could get harassed anyone can.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I walked up to this guy and demanded to know his name. You know what he told me? "HUGH MUNGUS".

#METOO
    One time, i was in a night club, and someone grazed my butt while walking by.

#metoo

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It's just a reflection of our sexual dimorphism, girls are different from boys.

Boys are aggressive and would welcome sexual overtures. Men have a hard time understanding why women aren't flattered. Women aren't as aggressive and they don't welcome sexual overtures. It's been this way forever.

It's in the DNA.

Yes I'm speaking in generalities.
    I think it's partly genetics and partly cultural.

Also a lot of it has to do with abuse of power, particularly in these kinds of cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Me too, i feel like i am being sexually assaulted by men looking at me every time i go outside.
    Rape culture everywhere, oppressors everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yup, she clearly withdrew consent for a specific sexual act and you went on with it. That's sexual assault.
    It’s literally sexual abuse, asserting that she has no say in what happens.