Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I have to say, white nationalists have an amazing lack of confidence in white civilisation.
    it's almost as if they're not actually "white nationalists", and just normal citizens concerned about a specific issues that raises more concerns then benefits...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    See you in 2067 when according to you the Western world will be dead lol.
    Well if the western world is finally dead, Mexico and Africa can finally start to flourish. I'm sure they will create great video games! Hope the leftover white people can still afford buying the hardware to play these master pieces then. lol scr

On topic: Sounds like a fantastic game from devs with a very noble mentality!

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    it's almost as if they're not actually "white nationalists", and just normal citizens concerned about a specific issues that raises more concerns then benefits...
    Pffffahahahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Europe is a part of the Western world.
    Assuming European countries have the same values and personality as the US = Big Mistake.

Witcher saga says hello.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

I just want more "Old Blood" playtime, though.

It will be interesting to see if the Left's "everyone to the right of me is a Nazi" propaganda will end up helping or hurting this release. I would suspect most of the people upset at this release have never played a Wolfenstein title before, so with the Left's paranoid "Nazi's are everywhere!!!", they assumed Wolfenstein jumped on the political bandwagon, when MachineGames is only staying consistent with the story line, setting the stage of 1961 Earth 2, where actual German Nazis invaded the U.S - a theme no one has had a problem with in the last 36 years of Wofenstein titles.

If I could give the concerned/upset/butthurt conservatives out there any advise it would be don't fall for the Leftist trolling. They are trying to Milo you. It's dumb when Milo does it to them, don't let them get away with acting like Milo to goad you. This game has nothing to do with you, other than you can choose to fight and kill Nazis to help make America great again. The story that this game is following started pre-2014, before the Mainsteam went all out equating Republicans with Alt-Right and Nazis.

That said, I would think the current propaganda will probably help the game. Fans of Wolfenstein know better and would be buying it regardless, and there are probably going to be a non-inconsequential number of Lefties who are going to buy it thinking MachineGames is referencing the current U.S. politics, and Alt-Right, and Charlottesville, etc.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2017-10-17 at 02:58 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I've never played the Wolfenstein games. Are they any fun to play? Admittedly I'm more of an RPG ARPG type person or even Tabletop RPG.

What is it like?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    It will be interesting to see if the Left's "everyone to the right of me is a Nazi" propaganda will end up helping or hurting this release. I would suspect most of the people upset at this release have never played a Wolfenstein title before, so with the Left's paranoid "Nazi's are everywhere!!!", they assumed Wolfenstein jumped on the political bandwagon, when MachineGames is only staying consistent with the story line, setting the stage of 1961 Earth 2, where actual German Nazis invaded the U.S - a theme no one has had a problem with in the last 36 years of Wofenstein titles.

If I could give the concerned/upset/butthurt conservatives out there any advise it would be don't fall for the Leftist trolling. They are trying to Milo you. It's dumb when Milo does it to them, don't let them get away with acting like Milo to goad you. This game has nothing to do with you, other than you can choose to fight and kill Nazis to help make America great again. The story that this game is following started pre-2014, before the Mainsteam went all out equating Republicans with Alt-Right and Nazis.

That said, I would think the current propaganda will probably help the game. Fans of Wolfenstein know better and would be buying it regardless, and there are probably going to be a non-inconsequential number of Lefties who are going to buy it thinking MachineGames is referencing the current U.S. politics, and Alt-Right, and Charlottesville, etc.
    Hey dude, again, even the actual Nazis are not right enough for MAGAboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I've never played the Wolfenstein games. Are they any fun to play? Admittedly I'm more of an RPG ARPG type person or even Tabletop RPG.

What is it like?
    It's like any other mindless shooter, honestly.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Eh, hard pass then. I've gotten into Grim Dawn and I suspect that will eat up all my time. I've never been a shooter person except the Fallout series that has guns in it. Unless there is a strong RPG element its not fun to me.

I mean slaughtering Nazi's might be fun for awhile but it doesn't sound worth the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    A close friend I've known for 20 years works at Machine Games. We got our start together.

I can personally report that yes, they're absolutely loving this. He's plastering his FB with it too and he and his fellow devs are having a good laugh.
    I remember you mentioning this and thought how cool it was that Skroe has a pal living in Uppsala . I didn't know Bethesda bought them - anyway - release is October 25th, so keep 'em coming !

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    No it's not mindless shooting in a WW II setting, the main character nazis are well written. Being proper nazis, they have these megalomaniacal ideas and ideals, that make you want to dismiss them as loonies. True to their real life templates, the characters commit acts of mindless cruelty accompanied by distressing monologues, that in their mind, justify the atrocities.

Wolfenstein does not have the depth of a Bioshock, but it isn't indifferent to the insanity of the nazis or the sacrifices made by allied forces or the resistance. It is a shooter that mostly is in for the fun of adventure and killing nazis, but also takes its time to make a point that WW II wasn't just easy peasy rofl-stomping Hitler.

the only fucked up thing about wolfenstein is how many times it makes your character suffer duress of being held captive by nazis, outnumbered only by the myriad times something falls down on BJ's head just as he looks up and knocks him out.

Seriously. The game is made by a designer with a fetish for being caught by knockout force and then subjected to torture.

I'm just happy we get a game where we can finally kill republicans and conservatives

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-10-17 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Hey dude, again, even the actual Nazis are not right enough for MAGAboys.
    That makes sense as actual Nazis are not conservative. They lean more left. They are more about government control.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Assuming Videogames are made only in the US (Or as you're calling it "The West") = Big Mistake.

Lots of games are made in europe
    The term "the west" literally refer to western Europe and any former colonies that share the base culture/ideals/etc (Such as the USA, Canada, Australia, etc).

That makes sense as actual Nazis are not conservative. They lean more left. They are more about government control.
    Lol usual suspects still think nazis were left.
    You MAGA boys understand that conservatives hate minorities and jews judt as much as nazis.
    You voted in a white supremacist as president.....

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I've never played the Wolfenstein games. Are they any fun to play?
    Classic mindless shooting, if you like the idea of using a mini-gun to burn down mecha-Hitler or teleportation to hell to gun down Satan then it should appeal, the later games introduce more story/plot but it's mostly just shoot all the things.

And yet, it were Nazis who came out in protest against removal of confederate flag? Who knew they were leftist all alongs!

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Right wing snowflake syndrome. Absolutely hilarious how many are triggered
    So is it "Right Wings" being triggered - or "Nazis being triggered"? Maybe that's even the core issue, that both are being compared so lightly on a daily basis. But hey, what do I know~

Deleted
    Neo-Nazis being offended? What's wrong with that?