Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    The horde have heros?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    It's stupid to say that certain characters are "Alliance heroes" simply because of their race.

Illidan, Velen, Malfurion and Khadgar are all not "Alliance". They are all as neutral as can be.

The actual "current" Alliance presence isn't any better on the Vindicaar, really.

Horde has Liadrin and Aethas, Alliance has Vereesa.
    ye nothin says neutral like alliance faction leaders
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Hey OP, you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    Tyrande Is kind of the leader of the Night Elves. The Horde end up helping her because "reasons" in Valshara.
    Because allowing the most powerful archdruid in the world to be captured by the Nightmare is bad?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    I find Anduin's disappearance after the start also weak story telling. His Dad got destroyed by Guldan; he should have at least been in Nighthold in the Guldan battle.

Tyrande is a very self-centered lady. All she cares about is Malfurion. Once Malfurion got freed, her story arc ended.
    Pretty sure I saw her leading the night elf army against the Nighthold.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    After 2 years of crying (make that four years) How MoP and WoD were Horde-centric....give it to the Alliance for once, ok?

Though after her presence in the Legion cinematic, I kinda feel Sylvanas DID disappear. Apart from the times where her chalk-on-blackboard voice screams at you when you enter a world pvp objective ^^
    big difference between then and now. alliance still had story back then. horde has none now.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    -thrall got shot my spaceship lazers. possibly baine too cant remember.
    -sylvanas is in stormheim and yells at you everytime you do a warden tower.
    -vol'jin got stabbed and died and there i s no new troll leader yet.
    -broxigar got a momument dedicated to him
    -the other saurfang is in grommash hold being orc leader
    -liandrin is in suramar and vindicaar
    -aehtas mageguy is in the vindicaar i think (though he may technically be kirin tor, not horde)

now i do have to say alliance got a few nice RP quets with anduin that horde don't have an equivalent for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    big difference between then and now. alliance still had story back then. horde has none now.
    Oh really? We're all still waiting to hear what happened to gilneas.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    now i do have to say alliance got a few nice RP quets with anduin that horde don't have an equivalent for.
    Vol'jin funeral and the cut scene before that. That's why the Alliance got that little extra Anduin chain later on in the Broken Shore.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    The moment you start seeing horde character is the moment lorewise I run for the hills seeing as from cata to end of WoD everything was about the horde and horde characters and they all sucked with the lore and even game content apart from some raids.

Also really horde players are such a bunch of whining kids cant even go one xpack without characters from your faction mattering lol try 3 xpacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    ye nothin says neutral like alliance faction leaders
    Yeah, Draenei are really con-Horde and not entirely neutral at all, especially not in Legion where Horde players seemingly can just walk into the Exodar twice.

Deleted
    Perhaps your question is its own answer. Just how much of a hero is Sylvanas?
    Liadrin has the belf problem: Garry had to pull some actual politics on them to force them to stay in the Horde.
    Aethas is a politician, his struggles are not of heroic sort.
    Baine getting set up as a hero is the only thing that can generate more cringe than Anduin.

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I don't think Illidan, Khadgar, Turalyon and Alleria counts as Alliance heroes anymore.
    Same for the other Stormrage. The King of Stormwind has already been testing boundaries in MoP and so on.

Feels right to me. You can't be a hero of any kind if you have to be super strictly tied to one of the factions, not after all the world has been through.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Illidan an alliance hero"

What?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    Tyrande Is kind of the leader of the Night Elves. The Horde end up helping her because "reasons" in Valshara.
    Helping her and that looser husband of her to kill Ysera you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Khadgar, Illidan, Malfurion, Turalyon and Alleria are definitely not representive of the Alliance;
    That's not how most Horde see it though, just like we don't see Thrall as ours anymore, Alliance probably very much do. Kinda sucks, but that's the way it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

What is that "Horde" thing you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Dead ones:
    - hammul, drek'tar, Aetheas etc >>> dead, dead, dead
    When did these niggas die? Hams should be at druid HQ, Drek still chilling in AV and no one gives two shits about fuck boi Aethas, but is still fucking KT dick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    "Illidan an alliance hero"

What?
    Very clearly is, that's the PoV from this side. Similarly to how we see Sylvanas as our hero.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    When did these niggas die? Hams should be at druid HQ, Drek still chilling in AV and no one gives two shits about fuck boi Aethas, but is still fucking KT dick.

- - - Updated - - -

Very clearly is, that's the PoV from this side. Similarly to how we see Sylvanas as our hero.
    lol how could i miss that...my main is a druid..Drek'thar....confussed my self thaught he died in WoD...but that was Ga'na ( or someone called like that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's really irritating not seeing any of the Horde heroes help out. I was going to list all the Horde heroes we're missing but I realized I couldn't think of all that much because they're all fucking dead. All we really have left is Baine, Lor'themar, and Sylvanas and none of them have really done anything against the Legion throughout the whole expansion. Who's our orc leader? Our troll leader? Is Sylvanas really supposed to be the face of the Horde? I like Sylvanas but not as the face of the Horde. We need a true Horde race like a tauren, orc, or troll to be warchief not an undead elf.

Man it's just so irritating how the Horde was completely ignored this expansion. Even the Alliance has like half of it's leaders left out. You'd think this would've been the one time where ALL the leaders team up and fight together each having their own important role in the war but no it's a human/elf/draenei party. Where are the dwarves? The gnomes? Not one of the The Council of Three Hammers even showed up at the Broken isles assault, they were totally left out. You seen like 5 seconds of Gelbin Mekkatorque then he just disappears. That mech suit was fucking badass I wanted to see more of that and I could only imagine how badass it would've been to see Muradin Bronzebeard kicking ass too. The Pandaren have been nonexistent since MoP so I don't see why they were even introduced as a new playable race at this point. Worgen were only used to fight Sylvanas then after that you never seen Genn Greymane or his worgens ever again.

Ugh it's just getting me worked up thinking about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    Yeah it's really irritating not seeing any of the Horde heroes help out. I was going to list all the Horde heroes we're missing but I realized I couldn't think of all that much because they're all fucking dead. All we really have left is Baine, Lor'themar, and Sylvanas and none of them have really done anything against the Legion throughout the whole expansion. Who's our orc leader? Our troll leader? Is Sylvanas really supposed to be the face of the Horde? I like Sylvanas but not as the face of the Horde. We need a true Horde race like a tauren, orc, or troll to be warchief not an undead elf.

Man it's just so irritating how the Horde was completely ignored this expansion. Even the Alliance has like half of it's leaders left out. You'd think this would've been the one time where ALL the leaders team up and fight together each having their own important role in the war but no it's a human/elf/draenei party. Where are the dwarves? The gnomes? Not one of the The Council of Three Hammers even showed up at the Broken isles assault, they were totally left out. You seen like 5 seconds of Gelbin Mekkatorque then he just disappears. That mech suit was fucking badass I wanted to see more of that and I could only imagine how badass it would've been to see Muradin Bronzebeard kicking ass too. The Pandaren have been nonexistent since MoP so I don't see why they were even introduced as a new playable race at this point. Worgen were only used to fight Sylvanas then after that you never seen Genn Greymane or his worgens ever again.

Ugh it's just getting me worked up thinking about it.
    And just wait to next expansion World of Warcraft: Jaina, Velen and Khadgar go picnic

Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    Who's our orc leader? Our troll leader?
    Varok Saurfang is the current Orc leader, with Eitrigg as the sidekick. Both are old as fuck, figure they are waiting to make Thrall's boy the new active leader. And Rokhan is probably leader of the Darkspear, he was the only troll present when you get your prestige quest to visit Sylvanas in Undercity. All faction leaders + some extra people were there.