Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Advocating for personal responsibility is currently not in vogue. In fact, it is quite the opposite.
    Sad but true, always easier to blame someone else than ones self.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    You might want to actually read some of those studies so you sound a smidge less ignorant. First one linked:

It is more fun to mock you with facts. Try to keep up.
    Would two thumbs up this post if I could!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    How the hell do you wind up with 9 concussions in one game?

Also, doesn't American football involve helmets and padding? Or am I mixing up the various ball sports again?
    I've heard that the helmets actually make it worse, because it "weaponises" the head. You're much less inclined to smash into a guy with your head at full force if it's got no protection on it, but in American football you feel like you can use your head to hit people, because the padding makes you feel invincible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Wrong. You ban the most dangerous sports out there that are damaging society. Next!
    If you keep banning the "most dangerous" guess what? You still end up with nothing left.

Reading this reply made by IQ drop. I don't think I can watch rick and morty anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Soccer is fine.
    I have some bad news for you once the FOTM football research is done and they start looking at soccer...