Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    You were the one who resurrected the subject of accepting reality. Who is having more trouble accepting reality, those who actually won a devastating majority of elections or those who have lost so much all they can do is sit around and grumble about a dog and pony show of an investigation rather than having any thoughtful ideas about government?

Your call, champ.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean you can stop actively supporting Clinton after she lost the election, but you're still a Clinton supporter to me.
    So from this baiting, garbage answer, I'm hearing nothing.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    And Bill Clinton was accused of the same things. Hillary was his enabler that attempted to use his waning influence to supplement her weak claim to office. How is cognitive dissonance not worth pointing out here? We are talking about the very people you would want running this country had you gotten your way!
    Trump is the same - that is your cognitive dissonance. The fact that you can't even see something so plain as that just makes you more of an obvious Apologist Trumpkin. He does nothing bad and you believe every lie he spews. When was the last time you thought for yourself?

There is a world of difference between "influenced" and "stolen". What actual evidence do you have that supports the latter?
    Plenty out there already. Your biggest problem is that you will never be open to a new idea on this subject, so it's almost irrelevant what we provide you.

Let me know when you're ready to answer my one, initial question about conviction in court. Until then, you're just another blow-hard apologist making the country worse, literally every day. Grats!

(hint: Crooked Hillary is an example of your deepest hypocrisy)

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like you are incapable of supporting your claims, Cubby. I was hoping to be shown the way.
    And here we have the Trumpkin route of rhetoric - avoid the difficult questions and move on to more baseless attacks. Let's us know when you're ready to start answering the first question about your claims and we'll be happy to respond in kind.

I have no reason to think any of that will happen, but if it did, he's already served his purpose.
    Exactly what purpose is this that he's already served?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, does it matter who asked a question first? WHAT ARE THE RULES? I just wanted to see the rhetorical master at work spinning his way through evidence that doesn't actually exist. It would have been marvelous.
    If you already believe evidence doesn't exist, why bother answering your question? Meanwhile, still waiting for you to address the court of conviction statement. I love your obfuscation - you do it better than most Trumpkins, for sure. How do you live with yourself and that high a level of cognitive dissonance? I mean, you actually have to deny facts to get to where you are today - that can't be easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Exactly what purpose is this that he's already served?
    The supreme court nomination. After that, for them, it's just gravy - or what they think is gravy. Winning to Apologist Trumpkins is basically never admitting that they are wrong - regardless of reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like you are incapable of supporting your claims, Cubby. I was hoping to be shown the way.
    Don't fall for these scams!! This is someone intentionally trying to make Trump supporters look bad. Trump supporters are some of the most intelligent people out there. There is no way this is a Trump supporter and not some paid Hillarybot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The supreme court nomination. After that, for them, it's just gravy - or what they think is gravy. Winning to Apologist Trumpkins is basically never admitting that they are wrong - regardless of reality.
    Maybe it's our tact?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Don't fall for these scams!! This is someone intentionally trying to make Trump supporters look bad. Trump supporters are some of the most intelligent people out there. There is no way this is a Trump supporter and not some paid Hillarybot.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it's our tact?
    Lol, good reality check. These guys just crack me up - their level of obstinate knows almost no bounds.

Lol, good reality check. These guys just crack me up - their level of obstinate knows almost no bounds.
    Well, amazing that when the thread was brought back on topic and away from Harvey/Donald/Clinton, that all the Trump bots just stopped.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maomoa View Post
    Well, amazing that when the thread was brought back on topic and away from Harvey/Donald/Clinton, that all the Trump bots just stopped.
    So strange! The beauty of arguing against Trump is that both reality and facts are on your side. Apologist Trumpkins only have what their Dear Leader tells them - and even that changes on a daily basis.

The similarities between Trump and Weinstein are hysterical - and yet the Trumpkins continue to ignore them.

Also - back on topic (ironically, considering) - Manafort and his $60MM in "loans", gotta love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    So strange! The beauty of arguing against Trump is that both reality and facts are on your side. Apologist Trumpkins only have what their Dear Leader tells them - and even that changes on a daily basis.

The similarities between Trump and Weinstein are hysterical - and yet the Trumpkins continue to ignore them.

Also - back on topic (ironically, considering) - Manafort and his $60MM in "loans", gotta love it.
    That's the problem right there in bold. You are not arguing the same things. The topic might be the same, but the nature of the replies is totally different. You care about facts and reality, they care about Trump. To reword your back on topic...

Manafort was a Manchurian staff advisor, who promptly got FIRED. Yeah, what he did was horrible and Trump would never do it. Manafort is part of the Clintonista establishment. One Hillary protege out of the swamp!
    If you want agreement, that's the only way...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Awww, don't forget to ask if they want fries with that order.
    Awww that's cute, you went with an insult just like I thought you would. Glad we have your MO pegged.

I do work with fried things, but not food. Think server blades and hard drives.

But it is quite funny how you disappeared from the thread when it got back on topic, when you tried to evade every question levied at you by crying that it was off topic. What, don't like the fact that Manafort is insanely corrupt and heavily tied to Russian interests? Don't like that pretty much all of Trump's staff is/was? You can call every case of Russian collusion "snippets of news hysteria" if it makes you feel better about you electing and backing a criminal.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by maomoa View Post
    wut am i reading?
    You are reading evasion by Sulla. He doesn't have anything else when it comes to stories that prove the Russian collusion.

5+ Year Old Account
    Sulla got roasted quite thoroughly in this thread.

Manafort's goose is cooked. I wonder if he's flipped and what they've discovered between him and Plebus?

Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    Sulla got roasted quite thoroughly in this thread.

Manafort's goose is cooked. I wonder if he's flipped and what they've discovered between him and Plebus?
    Don't worry, he is your standard Trump supporter, he will try to find a way to ignore any and all evidence against Trump and himself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I had to get some sleep. You do realize that you insult people constantly right? Also, I don't care where you work, it's not something you're going to win a pissing contest with me over, so it's really not worth your time to try to inflate your ego about it.

Can you please detail how "pretty much all of Trump's staff is/was [corrupt]" with verifiable evidence? Even Manafort and Flynn have yet to be indicted, and that's only two that aren't even there as of the moment their modest issues were uncovered. Stop exaggerating or otherwise fully explain your claims. And no, "they chose to be on Trump's staff" doesn't count as actual evidence.
    You've never believed anything put in front of you, so why waste an hour of my life compiling a fraction of the things they've done only for you to make more excuses?

There's no pissing contest here, but it does shatter your illusion that all liberals are fast food workers. And with all my jobs combined, assuredly contributed more to this country than you have. Thus the "no contest" part.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Someone start boxing all this Sulla-brand salt and selling it before this overproduction bottoms out the market.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    I wonder if he's flipped ?
    I'm going to go with "not yet".

If Manafort rats out Team Trump, he will lose every scrap of his political career and all his alliances, forever. There's no immunity he can be granted from that, and that's probably more important than the tens of millions of Russian money handed to him under the guise of a loan.

I'm guessing here, but these are two things that might make Manafort more eager to flip:

A) If Manafort provides proof that he took money from the Russians to affect Trump's campaign, then the White House is destroyed. The infighting and lack of progress are bad now, but not "destroyed" level. If they screw up even further -- especially against Russia's interests -- he might decide it's no longer worth holding out and take the option.

B) Or Mueller could let him keep the money and flee the country. That sounds pretty big, though, so I'm not sure that's realistic.

Until then, my guess is Manafort holds out, takes this one for the team, and hopes his loyalty is rewarded. Not by Trump, of course, that's stupidity, but by Russia.

Or C) Manafort realizes his only choice is between "rat out Team Trump" or "go to prison for a very long time."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Or C) Manafort realizes his only choice is between "rat out Team Trump" or "go to prison for a very long time."
    I'm no expert, but I honestly don't think Manafort thinks jail is that much worse than losing all his money, his job, and all his friends. It's not like they'll stick him in general population anyhow.

The good news is, Trump can't pardon Manafort. It would be an admission of guilt.

Oh, does it matter who asked a question first? WHAT ARE THE RULES? I just wanted to see the rhetorical master at work spinning his way through evidence that doesn't actually exist. It would have been marvelous.
    It's completely ironic that you're the one who's saying this when earlier in the thread you couldn't even do that very same thing. You spew random rhetoric and have no evidence to back up anything.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866