Page 1 of 2
LastLast

8 hour down time tomorrow.......

I mean that is usually meant for patches right? I am sure we would have heard something if it was actually important. But that does seem like a long time....

and it'll end up being like 2 or 3 tops.

Says 2 hours in EU for me. 03:00-05:00.

Also what's the issue? Go find something else to do in the meantime. Eat, sleep, play another game, watch tv, listen to music, jog, take the dog for a walk, go to the library and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

Also what's the issue? Go find something else to do in the meantime. Eat, sleep, play another game, watch tv, listen to music, jog, take the dog for a walk, go to the library and so on.
    No one, in their right mind, would do such foolish things.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

For all the tracking and listening software they are installing to spy on us, that or those new bliz app social features

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    No one, in their right mind, would do such foolish things.
    Netflix. Some good stuff on there.

Jogging. Good for you.

Taking the dog for a walk. Because he's a good boy and he deserves his walkies.

Go to the library. Eh good point. Can just order the books I want on Amazon.

Calm down, it was not about what will i do while its down. I was just curious for the length.

Quote Originally Posted by Aadien View Post
    Calm down, it was not about what will i do while its down. I was just curious for the length.
    I'm perfectly calm.

Just saying it's normal if it happens.

I just though I'd be helpful by giving you a list of stuff to do in 8 hours.

back in my day, 8 hour maintenance a week was normal. Weeks without maintenance werent a thing.

Back in my day we had to walk to Blizzard HQ and enter our passwords there every week. Up the hill, both ways, in a snow storm, and by god we liked it!

Eat KFC, sleep a couple of hours later (one advantage of shut down times in Australia, they are 'late' at night), get killed at the school repeatedly in PUBG, finally get around to watching Stranger Things, try to convince oneself to exercise but will be too tired after the KFC and do my usual night time reading of the mmo-champion forums. Night sorted!

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    back in my day, 8 hour maintenance a week was normal. Weeks without maintenance werent a thing.
    8 hours a week in downtime, child? Back in my day we were lucky if the servers were up for more than 8 hours a week!

pure madness

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Almaric View Post
    Back in my day we had to walk to Blizzard HQ and enter our passwords there every week. Up the hill, both ways, in a snow storm, and by god we liked it!
    Ahh memories of ganking the Horde in real life. Such fun...till you found out the police chief played a Orc warrior. Good times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally i can take a shower because of the down time, thank you Mister Blizzard

lul.. "go to the library".. what is this?? The 1980s?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna play diablo 3 during the downtime
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    lul.. "go to the library".. what is this?? The 1980s?
    I am still going to the library, many students do it too.

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    I am still going to the library, many students do it too.
    Well yeah for a different quiet setting to study at away from your room, but not many go to the library to check out books.

Could be just maintenance......

/shrug

/fades into the shadows with Cleo