Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    good on japan, i wish america would take a similar number

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    You're aware that a very large part of Singapore population consists of foreigners I hope.

- - - Updated - - -

South Korea barely takes any either. So no.
    So we need to step up then. Lock the country down before we have to start building free housing for illiterates on farming land or inhospitable desert. The old aussy slogan "Fuck off we're full" has rarely rung more true
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    You're aware that a very large part of Singapore population consists of foreigners I hope.

South Korea barely takes any either. So no.
    Oh shit, the barbarians are already inside the gates! Silly virtue signalers and their open border policies have ruined the country!

Also, South Korea is not a first world country, get the situation with the Kims resolved and then maybe we can talk.

It's their country...

/shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Oh shit, the barbarians are already inside the gates! Silly virtue signalers and their open border policies have ruined the country!

Also, South Korea is not a first world country, get the situation with the Kims resolved and then maybe we can talk.
    South Korea has always been First World. Even by the old meaning.

Wow, you’re so eager to defend Muslim migrants that you’re willing to be racist to everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Ah again a thread in which Americans will come say that migrants are dangerous, that country that accept them are cucks...The usual gig. And presumably ''they are there to steal your wumin''.

What is the ideal for you ? Someone holed up in a shack in Alabama firing with a shotgun at anyone coming next to him to preserve his racial purity ? Because even that concept of ''village'', it's dangerously unmanly and beta cuck-I mean, you can't be sure nowadays, someone in the village next to your shack might have impure blood and his mere presence would contaminate you...

did you type that with a brick?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    South Korea has always been First World. Even by the old meaning.

Wow, you’re so eager to defend Muslim migrants that you’re willing to be racist to everyone else.
    I'm defending the principle of free movement, that doesn't mean that I particularly like any group of migrants. The anti-immigration crowd can never put forth a consistent argument, therefore what they say MUST be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Lol did you just infer CandianX and Daneman are on the same side of the spectrum?
    Well, my mind kinda goes fuzzy when I read threads by either of them, so I just assumed they were on the same side since they always appear in threads together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, except that the usual suspects hate Christian migrants from South America because they ''took low skilled jobs'', they hate skilled migrants from Asia ''because they took skilled jobs'', they hate migrants from the Middle East and Africa ''for being leeches' and MAGAboys get in convulsions if anyone of those groups is ever seen talking to a ''white wumin''

The only job they find acceptable for foreigners is stripper or prostitute, MAGAboys being a-okay with interacial sex if they are doing it.
    who are these 'usual suspects'? Do you even know who they are or is this one of your devices you use to bait people with?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Anyone that can bother to use punctuation with a brick is doing ok in my book.

- - - Updated - - -

What Japan does with their country isn't much of my business, but the knee jerk reactions from both sides are frankly ridiculous. So much fear and judgment. No wonder you're so ineffectual.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    I'm defending the principle of free movement, that doesn't mean that I particularly like any group of migrants. The anti-immigration crowd can never put forth a consistent argument, therefore what they say MUST be wrong.
    I can't say Freighter has anti-immigration views.

IMHO, any immigrant who legally came to a country as a working immigrant simply wants everyone to go through the same process of screening, evaluation and so on, w/o free passes, shortcuts and stuff. It's actually quite PITA-ful (let's make it a word) and lengthy process, quite often it's much easier to enter and stay in a country illegally And don't get me started on refugees, I have few "friends" of mine who abused the system to get to another country relatively easily, it's a system that's made w/ good intentions, sorta, but was VERY poorly implemented.

Obv that doesn't include visa-free agreements between certain countries.
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-10-17 at 07:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Thanks for playing. Different climate today. We have an established society with high skill workers. We don't need any of these people. Stop poaching the smart ones from these 3rd world countries and maybe they'll have a chance to catch up.
    No they won't, even if they were as smart as me, with no infrastructure they still could not get anything done.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need proof to notice that it's odd to accuse Mexicans of working AND to not work at the same time ?

And I will be very blunt for MAGAboys. Like everyone here, myself included, you have 99% of chances of not being a scion from a noble family in Europe (except if you count boning the maids in the scullery). You live in America and Canada ? Your ancestors came to the New World in third class on a leaky ship, they were at best barely litterate with very limited skills beyond farming and if they were not protestants, they were seen with more hostility than Muslims are seen by Breitbart.
    99% you say... Wont ask you to back that up because you never back up any of your claims when challenged. You spew and scoot.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

So japan is smart and doesn't allow itself to be guilt tripped by bored liberal elites looking for a moral crusade into accepting displaced people from countries with completely different value structures, languages and cultures from them who have virtually no chance of ever assimilating, completely overwhelm social programs and overwhelmingly end up as jobless, homeless criminals on the streets?

Good job japan. Glad to see you aren't still feeling sorry for WW2 and self-flagellating like Germany is. And also Poland, good job as well.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You realize most immigrants are trying to get away from their toxic culture, right?
    I'd believe that IF they didn't just bring that toxic culture along with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    99% you say... Wont ask you to back that up because you never back up any of your claims when challenged. You spew and scoot.
    Yeah most of these kind of people don't realise that only a small % of modern people generally hold ancestral ties to the "first" settlers of places.

They are the same kind of people that lump all White people together, even if they came from entirely different places but would cry racism if you said Chinese were the same as Japanese, because they are "all Asian"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to fracking say it, the average migrant that came to the USA between 1870 and 1914 can be charitably qualified as ''poor'' and ''low educated''.
    I'm going to have to agree with those calling you out on the things you yank out of your ass and donate to us.

- - - Updated - - -

You seem to assume that xenophobic Japanese hate Arabs but not ''white Aryans''...
    Where did the person make this assumption? or are you reaching into your conspiracy folder for another 'usual suspects' rant?

- - - Updated - - -

Buzzwords, buzzwords. Japan, for the record, caused WAY more refugees and raped WAY more people that ''DIRTY IMPURE MOZLEMS''
    How is any of this relevant to the discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    I can't say Freighter has anti-immigration views.

IMHO, any immigrant who legally came to a country as a working immigrant simply wants everyone to go through the same process of screening, evaluation and so on, w/o free passes, shortcuts and stuff. It's actually quite PITA-ful (let's make it a word) and lengthy process, quite often it's much easier to enter and stay in a country illigeally And don't get me started on refugees, I have few "friends" of mine who abused the system to get to another country relatively easily, it's a system that's made w/ good intentions, sorta, but was VERY poorly implemented.

Obv that doesn't include visa-free agreements between certain countries.
    That's my whole point though, the legal immigration process is made much harder than it needs to be specifically to try and keep certain kinds of people out. Of course it's not like that for everyone, which is why people accuse it of being racist. And I'm sure this is true outside the US as well, would all these idiots cheering Japan's move be singing the same tune if they were kept out of their anime dreamland?

10+ Year Old Account
    What is hard to understand ?

MAGAboys have an hard-on for genocide. I'm pointing out that Japan, when it was under the control of the rabid xenophobes they all lionize, made an all out effort to genocide Chinese (presumably with oinking of approval by MAGAboys) and Westerners. Yeah folks, the Japanese tried very hard to do the kind of project MAGAboys always advocate for the ''inferior races'', wiping them out (by biological warfare against the US mainland in Japan case).
    What exactly is a 'MAGAboy'? and what genocide are they having a hard-on for? Wait, what? MAGAboys took over Japan and were genociding China? What warped reality did you pull that crap from?

- - - Updated - - -

Or that, for that matter, again, catholicism was called a ''toxic culture'' equivalent between 1870 and 1914. They did all the usual arguments MAGAboys keep droning about

-Inferior religion for inferior races
    -Preach violence
    -''They are here to take our women'' (cue to a speciality of 19th century agitprop, ''the convent in which poor innocent protestant girls are kidnapped to be converted to catholicism and serve as sex slaves, so let's rescue them by burning the church Simpsons style !''
    I really have to ask... what is your obsession with these folks... are you upset they wont let you into their clubhouse?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I'm the one obsessed. My entire life is devoted to hate people from countries and worry about my racial purity.
    That is kinda the impression you are leaving on the folks here.

Deleted
    That's 3 too many.

Dissapointed.

To above poster, don't waste time on sarahtrash..she needs a shrink, not forum replies

[Infracted - Flaming]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-10-17 at 02:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I'd believe that IF they didn't just bring that toxic culture along with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah most of these kind of people don't realise that only a small % of modern people generally hold ancestral ties to the "first" settlers of places.

They are the same kind of people that lump all White people together, even if they came from entirely different places but would cry racism if you said Chinese were the same as Japanese, because they are "all Asian"
    Most of these folks that spew this 99% or similar bullshit have no concept of how bloodlines work in the least. Everyone alive today is related to each other in some way.