Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    That's my whole point though, the legal immigration process is made much harder than it needs to be specifically to try and keep certain kinds of people out. Of course it's not like that for everyone, which is why people accuse it of being racist. And I'm sure this is true outside the US as well, would all these idiots cheering Japan's move be singing the same tune if they were kept out of their anime dreamland?
    TBH, I have no problems w/ it being hard, moreover, I think it should be hard.

I had to move to Germany from China to work for couple of years, I'm white-looking Russian-Chinese, my employer and I had to go through more than half a year of paperwork to get me my work permit, and I was fine w/ it, mostly

It's also not that difficult to move to Japan and work there legally if you possess skills that are needed in Japan, however, IMHO, one has to be a masochist to do so willingly, work ethics and environment are insane, I had a chance to work in Japanese branch of our company for merely 4 months and I decided to pack my stuff and go back to China because it's that miserable.

But we aren't talking about work immigrants here, this thread is about refugees who are an absolutely different beast, sadly, too many people confuse the two.
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-10-17 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Exactly what 'responsibility' is Japan shirking? Be specific, and lets see the evidence to back up your claim.
    They are talking about the imaginary responsibility of cleaning up the mess stirred up by USA, France and Germany within the last 15 years. Basically countries that never lifted a finger contributing to making Middle East and Africa even more of a shithole than it's ever been are considered by leftitst to be responsible for the migrants, because "hurr durr moral values, democracy, wimen and childrin drowning". Never mind the damage to their own social structure the migrants will inevitably cause - Sweden serves as a shining example here.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2017-10-17 at 07:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Ah again a thread in which Americans will come say that migrants are dangerous, that country that accept them are cucks...The usual gig. And presumably ''they are there to steal your wumin''.

What is the ideal for you ? Someone holed up in a shack in Alabama firing with a shotgun at anyone coming next to him to preserve his racial purity ? Because even that concept of ''village'', it's dangerously unmanly and beta cuck-I mean, you can't be sure nowadays, someone in the village next to your shack might have impure blood and his mere presence would contaminate you...
    They terk er jerbs !!
    Also weeaboo and shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I am struggling to understand why he would be self-loathing just because he doesn't support high rate of immigration.
    Because he's no more than a "shitskin" to those who are usually in favor of tight border control.

Japan has always been a country of xenophobes.

I think it's hurt them overall. If you don't have enough highly technical natives, why not allow some people to immigrate?

Some say their whole preoccupation with robots is that they want robots to do the jobs that traditionally low skill immigrants do, take care of the elderly, perform janitorial functions.

I can't see a refugee community of say Somalis in Japan. I don't think the Japanese community would welcome them.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Ah again a thread in which Americans will come say that migrants are dangerous, that country that accept them are cucks...The usual gig. And presumably ''they are there to steal your wumin''.

What is the ideal for you ? Someone holed up in a shack in Alabama firing with a shotgun at anyone coming next to him to preserve his racial purity ? Because even that concept of ''village'', it's dangerously unmanly and beta cuck-I mean, you can't be sure nowadays, someone in the village next to your shack might have impure blood and his mere presence would contaminate you...
    dude are you ok? They ain't stealing women, they ain't even stealing the leftovers. That's not what this is about. It's about integrating and being able to educate from scratch. A lot of these have the education of a 8 year old, and that's very taxing on certain countries that actually has a decent welfare structure.
    I don't agree with Japan only taking 3, just as I don't agree with Sweden taking hundreds of thousands. Can't do that in a country where we the vast majority needs to have a proper education to find work.
    Can you imagine how shit you must feel, to come to a country where you feel useless? And your brothers are not giving you a good rep by grooming young girls, ganging up and assaulting women. On top of that your religion is in crisis. How would your motivation be?

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Japan seems to have a solution, that being not to worry about various metrics and not to take in migrants.

That at least solves the problems of the "Take in migrants dudes!" answer.
    So ignore the problem? Isn't that what you're supposed to be accusing me of?

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Guess I'm racist against myself then, considering I'm an immigrant.

I just don't see why a country gets called racist because they don't accept hundreds of thousands or millions of people into their borders.
    Japan's not called racist for that reason, they're called racist because they're racist. Their refugee intake is therefore no surprise to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    Only four refugees were accepted in the first half of 2016, when fresh asylum applications totaled 5,011, the Justice Ministry said. Human Rights Watch in January described Japan's record on asylum seekers as “abysmal”.
    HRW might call it "abysmal", I call it brilliant. Sure their natality rate might be in decline, but they know introducing more unknowns into the equation won't solve the problem, only complicate it for no good reason.

Good on Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Just because Japan is shirking it's responsibility doesn't mean Europe and the U.S. should as well. We all have our role to play. Do the right thing.

Also, why are you so angry against refugees who have lost everything Daneman? That's not cool.
    Because in most cases, they are not "refugees who have lost everything" but instead men of fighting age with no families who just come here to suck on social benefits. They are parasites. They bring nothing of worth with them, while they create plethora of problems, and draining the limited resources that could be better spent in some other way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Taking in refugees requires quite an infrastructure and bureaucracy, and a separate kind of administrative office too. I doubt Japan does have even something remotely like that. Their culture is also very close-knit and they've ever been very hostile at worst and frosty at best to outsiders since the days the Portuguese put a foot on their lands. If it hadn't been for the US they'd probably still live in paper huts and fight yet another shogunate war. For Japan it always takes a catastrophe in order to change their society.

That said I doubt many refugees would even consider Japan as a target. For Middle Eastern and African refugees Europe is still the safest bet due to vicinity and long-standing history between several nations of those. Basically in the same vein you could praise Emperor penguins for not accepting refugees to Antarctica as well. People also miss the point about refugees constantly namely because in their view there's good people, evil people, demons of hell and refugees in that moral order. It's no surprise when you consider whose constantly obsessed with them. It's the kind of people who, if they lived in the 16th century, would throw their sewage out of the window in the morning and complain about the unpleasant odor coming up from the street at noon.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    Can someone please enlighten me what "MAGAboys" means, and why Tennisace in his initial post Canada excluded from the "responsibility" (other than trollbaiting)?

Makes you wonder about the three poor bastards they took, like 3 Somalis placed in an apartment in a 100% Japanese neighborhood?

If made into a reality show, I would watch it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Yeah most of these kind of people don't realise that only a small % of modern people generally hold ancestral ties to the "first" settlers of places.

They are the same kind of people that lump all White people together, even if they came from entirely different places but would cry racism if you said Chinese were the same as Japanese, because they are "all Asian"
    Well, genetics do have a funny way of working out over twelve generations. Almost everyone in America whose ancestors have been here for some amount of time is related to Thomas Jefferson because some 240 years ago he was a man-whore who couldn't keep his belt buckled.

But back then, in an inversion of today's society, the biggest families were actually the wealthiest, so on average you are more likely to be descended from a wealthy merchant, landowner, or entrepreneur than a random farmhand.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    But back then, in an inversion of today's society, the biggest families were actually the wealthiest, so on average you are more likely to be descended from a wealthy merchant, landowner, or entrepreneur than a random farmhand.
    Everyone had many children, but the wealthy could afford to make most of them survive. Poor kids had much higher mortality.

Deleted
    Good on Japan for not giving in to global leftist pressure. I've seen what it has done to my own country, we're heading to general election where the Green party is going to be the biggest winner because of the immigrant vote. Their main talking point? Removing the burka/headscarf ban.

Well tbf, they barely have enough space for their own population. Refugees should be distributed to countries according to a formula using existing population density and per capita GDP imo.

(Which I guess would mean USA taking the most but that is only fitting given the source of most refugees currently are conflicts at least contributed to by the US)

Deleted
    Understandable, Japan has a massive debt issue, and taking in refugees wouldn't exactly ease that problem.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish we’d do the same as Japan. Muslims will never integrate in the West.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quixef View Post
    Well tbf, they barely have enough space for their own population. Refugees should be distributed to countries according to a formula using existing population density and per capita GDP imo.

(Which I guess would mean USA taking the most but that is only fitting given the source of most refugees currently are conflicts at least contributed to by the US)
    They should not. We either help them at the source or leave them be for good. I am so glad countries like Japan, Poland, CZ and Hungary exist. They will always defend their own interest and their people's hearts against the threats of the European Union.

Didn't the EU want to sue and fine the crap out of Poland recently? Wonder why they can't? Because this whole refugee fiasco is even against established rules and there's no statutory base for this problem.

Any other country and this would be "they are racist".

Somehow Japan gets pass, because anime, or something. lol

The great irony of all this is.... Japan is well known to be extremely racist towards outsiders. But again, you know, anime and video games, etc etc. So we good Japan. (apparently)

Deleted
    Buzzwords, buzzwords. Japan, for the record, caused WAY more refugees and raped WAY more people that ''DIRTY IMPURE MOZLEMS''
    And marxist-communist states are responsible for a hell of lot more deaths, rapes and misery than Muslim + Japan combined. So both lose!

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    They say the same sorts of things about Thai women too. Doesn't make it right to take away their passports, not pay them, or keep them chained in a room.
    Yeah, totally the norm, everyone does it. You get laughed out of the room if you don't have your own personal sexslave and fuck her while she is making your breakfast.
    Last edited by mmoc78e9842c0f; 2017-10-17 at 09:51 AM.