Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. After being blanked the 1st half we adjusted well. Better o line and we win

- - - Updated - - -

This also means I think OU loses against TCU

10+ Year Old Account
    Damnit, I thought Michigan played late today. But, now I see they won in OT against Indiana, I'm kind of glad I missed it, I think. That can't have been pretty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Damnit, I thought Michigan played late today. But, now I see they won in OT against Indiana, I'm kind of glad I missed it, I think. That can't have been pretty.
    As Harbaugh said "Mistakes were made"

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I just want the damn Texas game to end so I can watch the Bama game.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    As Harbaugh said "Mistakes were made"
    Harbaugh is a politician?

10+ Year Old Account
    aww, I wanted the Hook and Lader to work

I still think though that even in the loss, Texas is on our way up. If Williams had been in the game, that would have bolstered the o line and afforded Ehlinger protection. I think we would have won.

Like, this wasn't a bad loss. We held OU to 9 points while we went on a run of 24. Just the 1st quarter was a bit of a mess.

I also think this (and Iowa state game) gives plenty of game film to TCU on how to beat OU.

Yay Nebraska getting clobbered. Maybe Mike Riley will be fired finally. Should have been fired as soon as he was hired.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Clemson was overrated from the get just like Florida State is overrated every year. Deshaun Watson carried that team.

This might be the year that two SEC teams make the CFP. Georgia and Bama'.
    Are you high? How does beating 3 top 15 teams merit overrated? Clemson lost that game because our coaches went full retard and started a QB that couldn't even run at practice this week. Then one of our RB's got injured... Plus our starting kicker being out with a torn ACL doesn't help. Or the best CB on the team being out for the game.

It's hilarious whenever a top ranked team loses and everyone points and says overrated. Everyone did it to Bama when they'd lose, then come back and when a championship. Everyone did it to Ohio State when they lost to VT. Happened to us last year when we lost to Pitt. Florida State with NC State....

Syracuse has had that game circled on their calender all year. Clemson came in unprepared with a bad mindset they were going to crusie to a win.

Clemson wins out they make the playoffs again.

10+ Year Old Account
    We might have another upset here if Washington doesnt kick their butts into gear

Yay Nebraska getting clobbered. Maybe Mike Riley will be fired finally. Should have been fired as soon as he was hired.
    After seeing what UCF is doing...I'm on the Scott Frost bandwagon now. I was skeptical at first but man has he turned things around there from the looks of it.

I think we can book Arkansas and Tennessee for coaching changes.

Bama loss doesn't bother me, I said it woukd be ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, Chaos had one last late night push. So this week, we had losses by

2 Clemson
    5 Washington
    8 Washington State
    10 Auburn
    19 San Diego State
    24 Texas Tech
    25 Navy

All to unranked teams, as well as plenty other very close calls.

Is the Washington State AD a good hire for Nebraska?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the Washington State AD a good hire for Nebraska?
    Eh, just heard of this.

Moos best years were at Oregon. Mostly for overseeing the successions from Brooks to Bellotti, and Belotti to Chip Kelly. But Bellotti and Kelly were internal promotions so it could be lucky or great insight for not passing them over. Moos other big accomplishment at Oregon was getting Phil Knight (Nike) to open his checkbook. Which Oregon used to start the trend of cartoonishly lavish facilities, and cartoonish uniforms. Moos's tenure at WSU has been just mediocre. While he managed to get some bling for facilities. He held onto coach Paul Wulff too long. He managed to lure Mike Leach out to WSU for 35-35 record.

Unless Nebraska has fallen behind in securing money from donors and new facilities, Moos won't bring much to the table. Moreso as a West Coast guy like Riley, there will be culture shock.

Moos does has a previous working relationship with Scott Frost while at Oregon. So this is probably a ploy to get Frost up there by having an AD he's familiar with.

*PS
    Washington got exposed, which has been coming all year. Browning has regressed and simply hangs onto the ball waaay to long.
    Last edited by Milchshake; 2017-10-16 at 06:21 AM.

Fully expecting my Canes to skate past Syracuse and Norff Kerrlina, getting into the top 5 and then losing by 35 to VaTech. At least Thomas was able to make a play. With Cager, Berrios, Thomas and Harley, we've gotten bailed out back to back weeks by #81 (lol no one knows his name). Homer busted out 170 yards, cuz we produce RBs like it's out fucking job... oh, it is.

Oklahoma State putting another 59 on the Longhorns this weekend, you know it's true. Quentin Jammer ain't coming through that tunnel.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Texas can hold Iowa state to 14 and OU to 29, 59 by Ok st ain't happening

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiroth View Post
    Are you high? How does beating 3 top 15 teams merit overrated? Clemson lost that game because our coaches went full retard and started a QB that couldn't even run at practice this week. Then one of our RB's got injured... Plus our starting kicker being out with a torn ACL doesn't help. Or the best CB on the team being out for the game.

It's hilarious whenever a top ranked team loses and everyone points and says overrated. Everyone did it to Bama when they'd lose, then come back and when a championship. Everyone did it to Ohio State when they lost to VT. Happened to us last year when we lost to Pitt. Florida State with NC State....

Syracuse has had that game circled on their calender all year. Clemson came in unprepared with a bad mindset they were going to crusie to a win.

Clemson wins out they make the playoffs again.
    agreeing with everything here and then some... I'm just curious to see how we (Clemson) does with 2 weeks to dwell on this then GT at home..... Also the NC state game got a lot bigger. (but i'll miss that one as i'll be at blizzcon)
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    agreeing with everything here and then some... I'm just curious to see how we (Clemson) does with 2 weeks to dwell on this then GT at home..... Also the NC state game got a lot bigger. (but i'll miss that one as i'll be at blizzcon)
    NC State game will tell how the rest of the season will be for Clemson. Venables seems to have Paul Johnson's number.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiroth View Post
    NC State game will tell how the rest of the season will be for Clemson. Venables seems to have Paul Johnson's number.
    i hope so, defense was so out of wake last Friday, i watched the opening drive and knew we were in trouble. they shell shocked our D-line and never let up.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    If Texas can hold Iowa state to 14 and OU to 29, 59 by Ok st ain't happening
    The only way the pokes don't get into the mid-upper 40s is if Jefferson sits on Rudolph's early putting him out for the game. Way too much firepower for Rudolph plus Justice Hill is the best back in the conference. BOOK IT lol
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Where do you place bets on football, by the way? I really like the service called VulkanBet. They offer some really nice odds and the website overall is very cool too. I would recommend you to try it out as well, maybe you will like that service. Good luck with betting and be careful
    Last edited by Yikoler; 2017-11-16 at 12:19 PM.