Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    I currently main discipline, but spend some encounters holy. I've also played every class of healer through multiple incarnations and xpacks.
    currently holy is the easier of disc by a long run, but hasn't always been. same for many of the other classes. some have been downright brain-dead to play, to extremely frustrating.

that said, there was a time POH was a smart heal. I miss it. there was also a time when it required the raid team to be in close range, and other times it was party heal only.

What I'd really like to see back is zero cast time on POM. It used to be instant and still should be, especially at the rate tanks move (hiya DH) it would be nice to send that thing off at will. especially since we have shit for mobility compared to some other healers. COH off of CD not talented would be nice too.

While we are at it disc needs Holy Nova as an offensive spell. ( it's ridiculousness we don't have it. especially with world quests to kill 564654162166 bugs or imps. ( I spec swap for those)

Anyway holy is about to become garbage in Antorian,. we are the proud owners of the druid blackrock foundry set.

@Dsc : yup, T21 is kinda strange. Our AoE spells and single target spells don't usually overlap, and we gain benefits from going either AoE or ST. This bonus breaks that.

I rarely use 1 PoH in raids at one time, they are usually 2-3 chain casted after a sanctify. I already started to spec into binding heal for more encounters but except Sisters, it doesn't perform so well. Anyway, i'll have to wait and see the encounters first. Until then it's safe to say that farming t20 high level is going to be preferable. T20 bonuses for holy are just insane (hopping they won't nerf them).

But the disc bonuses for t21 are just amazing. Too bad my disc weapon is way way way behind.