Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Even cuter to watch you lefties agree with eachother and call anyone you dont agree with a nazi
    Who in this thread was called a nazi?

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Even cuter to watch you lefties agree with eachother and call anyone you dont agree with a nazi
    Who called you a Nazi?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Apparently Japan isn't retarded.
    The most retarded country in the world. Everything about it is wrong. And yet hordes of weaboos are praising it to heaven.
    Japanese culture is weird as fuck. The only reason I ever would want to visit Japan would be to get that WTF feeling everywhere I go.

[Infracted]

Yeah bite me.
    Last edited by Strawberry; 2017-10-17 at 05:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Japan is internationally infamous for its extreme xenophobia. This isn't a refugee thing, it's a Japan thing and it extends to more than just refugees.

But I guess the local conservatives here will ignore that because, "Woo hoo, they're showin' them damn terrified people fleeing a bloody warzone what's what!"
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Just because Japan is shirking it's responsibility doesn't mean Europe and the U.S. should as well. We all have our role to play. Do the right thing.

Also, why are you so angry against refugees who have lost everything Daneman? That's not cool.
    Why should we support people who follow an ideology that claims that a bandit king with a 9-year old wife was the most moral person in the history of the universe and who think that everybody who has a different opinion is less than a human and deserves to be annihilated? Especially when we on the other hand mock ideas like Scientology that are not even half as stupid.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-10-17 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Why should we support people who follow an ideology that claims that a bandit king with a 9-year old wife was the most moral person in the history of the universe and who think that everybody who has a different opinion is less than a human and deserves to be annihilated? Especially when we on the other hand mock ideas like Scientology that are not even half as stupid.
    Does ever Muslim believe those things? I guess that means every Christian and Jew believes women are property, and they are justified in killing all non-believers.

How about "it's none of your damn business"?

And they also have one of the lowest crime rates too, what a coincidence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Does ever Muslim believe those things? I guess that means every Christian and Jew believes women are property, and they are justified in killing all non-believers.
    Core principles of the quran are the fact that it is the literal word of god that is not to be interpreted, which is not the case of christianity and jewism, as well as the role of Mohammed as the universal moral role model of all of humanity. Mohammed was a bandit king and a pedophile, so if you don't believe that robbery, murder and pedophilia are qualities of a perfectly moral human being, you are a unbeliever and you have to die.

Its not my problem that muslims believe such a bullshit and accept them as core principles of their religion. Christianity is compared to that by far superior as many of their churches possess the ability to cherrypick the hell of their holy book, to the point where germany has lesbian transgender reverends.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Core principles of the quran are the fact that it is the literal word of god that is not to be interpreted, which is not the case of christianity and jewism, as well as the role of Mohammed as the universal moral role model of all of humanity. Mohammed was a bandit king and a pedophile, so if you don't believe that robbery, murder and pedophilia are qualities of a perfectly moral human being, you are a unbeliever and you have to die.

Its not my problem that muslims believe such a bullshit and accept them as core principles of their religion. Christianity is compared to that by far superior as many of their churches possess the ability to cherrypick the hell of their holy book, to the point where germany has lesbian transgender reverends.
    I've read scripture from all three religions, and they all sound pretty much the same to me. They all call for a great deal of violence against non-believers, and they all say that women are little more than property.

So, I'd say it is disingenuous to say that every Muslim believes such things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Oh shut up... there's a big difference between immigrating workers and job seekers, people that actually contribute which are always welcome, vs leechers. Nothing to do with "xenophobia".
    at least they have the common sense to understand the difference. Modern liberals can't understand the difference between the two, or do and just want all immigrants to be treated as poor, starving little innocent flowers.
    #boycottchina

Every 23 year old girl with a cross around her neck is a "Christian". While the numbers are declining, a large percentage of Americans identify as Christian, but how many are going to church every Sunday? Now ask yourself, how many Muslims do you know that don't pray routinely, or eat pork?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So ignore the problem? Isn't that what you're supposed to be accusing me of?
    Which is the problem? An abstract metric going down or the declining birth rate? To me it is the later that is at issue. It seems to you the only issue is this metric and that the number is higher each year forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    I've read scripture from all three religions, and they all sound pretty much the same to me. They all call for a great deal of violence against non-believers, and they all say that women are little more than property.

First the quran is only half of the islamic canon. There are also the hadiths. Without the Hadiths, you have only a little basis of what makes the islamic religious law and morals. Then there is the problem, people defend this shit as moral. Then there is the point, in jewism and the old testament, calls for violence, murder and war by god are very specific. You can not use the demand of god to kill one specific mythological tribe for murdern violence. On the order end, calls for violence in the quran are universal. They exist as long as concepts as the unbeliever exist.

Not to forget, modern practice. Even modern Muslims view the quran as literal word of god and can't refuse the claim that Mohammed is a universal moral role model. Which means, even if they deny it, with the claim that Mohammed is a universal moral role model acts as killing jews, fucking little girls and robbing and attacking the unbelievers are traits of a universel moral role model, a human being who is as good as possible.

In christianity, nowadays the bible is not really viewed as something literal anymore. We interpret it and we view the actions of people in it from the perspective of the Zeitgeist. Not many christians would view the justice systems, the general morals and the actions we see in the bibles as moral if commited in our time. Just as we people don't defend the actions of celebrated historical figures like Caesar, Napoleon or others as moral in our time. The muslims in the other hand claim that Mohammed possesses an universal morality while he commited more immoral acts than a person like for example Jesus. Or Siddhartha Gautama, who went the absolute opposite direction of Mohammed, being a worldly leader first but giving up his privileges to focus on spirituality and to help others.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Japan isn't obligated to take in anybody. Nobody is.
    Yes, but it isn't the moral approach.

Furthermore, simply burying your head in the sand and ignoring the world around you eventually leads to more problems in your home country. The US tried to play this way and learned a harsh lesson as it took far more to resolve WW II than if we had been involved at the beginning. And only a moral monster would look back at the holocaust and still state that we were right to turn the Jewish refugees away.

Islam takes the worst parts of their book more literally than the other Abrahamic religions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Just because Japan is shirking it's responsibility
    Why is it our responsibility?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Why is it our responsibility?
    Because it's "Muh moral responsibility".

I'm actually siding with Japan. The number of bogus immigrants we suffer here is sometimes astonishing, and it's nigh impossible to get rid of them. Having a stricter selection process is only beneficial in my opinion, even if it results in a large amount of turndowns. But that's not what they care about, they want those big fat numbers so that they can appease human rights organizations so that they don't have to deal with their whinging in the future.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-10-17 at 02:49 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Yes, but it isn't the moral approach.

Furthermore, simply burying your head in the sand and ignoring the world around you eventually leads to more problems in your home country. The US tried to play this way and learned a harsh lesson as it took far more to resolve WW II than if we had been involved at the beginning. And only a moral monster would look back at the holocaust and still state that we were right to turn the Jewish refugees away.
    Why should they take in a soul when countries like Germany and Sweden will take in anyone and everyone.

And Europe hasn't had a great track record of integrating newcomers. After all it has darker skinned people from 700 years ago and practically the whole continent unanimously hates them. And their worst accused offense is pick pocketing and being clannish, considering the Muslims crimes I am wondering how well they will be accepted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    Thailand has a low birth rate, Vietnam has a low birth rate, Malaysia has a low birth rate, Russia has a low birth rate, Romania has a low birth rate, Bulgaria has a low birth rate, Brazil has a low birth rate, Chile has a low birth rate, Burma is just at replacement levels, Bhutan has a low birth rate, Nepal is just at replacement levels.

How does this work out with your theory?
    I can't say why its so low in other countries but here in vietnam we have two-child policy aimed to lower fertility rate because of explosion in population being unsustainable, they talk about relaxing it so fertility rate will go up.