Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'm no expert, but I honestly don't think Manafort thinks jail is that much worse than losing all his money, his job, and all his friends.
    If he goes to jail his job prospects will probably be shot forever anyway, and I feel like a conviction would likely also result in him losing a good chunk of that money as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    you won't believe me so I won't bother".
    You won't. You either cry that the source of HuffPo (or whatever the source article is, even Fox, I'm sure you'd just cry they're part of the establishment or other nonsense) no matter how well sourced it is. If the information comes directly from the FBI/CIA you just cry that they're run by the deep state. Even if it's something Trump or one of his staff admits to doing, you have an excuse ready to wave aside any wrong doing.

So yeah, why should we bother? You won't actually believe anything that has been factually proven, verified, or otherwise if it sheds Trump or his team in any negative light.

If you look through my post history, you won't find me lording any of my life achievements over anyone. Much less talking about them. You say I'm the one who's talking about my accomplishments unsolicited and yet who was the one disparaging me for my work and making assumptions? Oh yeah...

I didn't even talk in specifics, nor go into detail about my community service and volunteer work. I just take satisfaction, from what I've seen you talk about your job that I've assuredly done far more than you in far less time.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2017-10-17 at 05:46 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Russiaghazi continues unabated. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'm no expert, but I honestly don't think Manafort thinks jail is that much worse than losing all his money, his job, and all his friends. It's not like they'll stick him in general population anyhow.

The good news is, Trump can't pardon Manafort. It would be an admission of guilt.
    I dunno, didn't stop him on Arpaio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Nope. Unlike Benghazi, there is actually evidence that this happened. Trump Jr. emails and now this Manafort money.

15+ Year Old Account
    People can keep telling themselves that all of these unprecedented subpoenas and interviews of chiefs of staff and other major entities are nothingburgers.

The depth and scale of Mueller's investigation hasn't been seen since the Watergate investigation. Not even Benghazi or EMAAAAAILSSSSSSSS had this level of aggressive and extensive investigation.

So it would seem the term you're looking for is Russiagate. When we reach 12 investigations and nothing to show for any of them into it, then it can be Russiaghazi. We're still on the first investigation and every week we're served up several of the juciest tidbits that far exceed to level of criminality that we saw in the Benghazi investigations.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Like, do I even have to point out how we control all 3 branches of government and you've lost over 1000 legislative seats across the nation since Obama's inauguration or no? We're doing just fine on the accepting reality front compared to our lessers across the isle.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...egislatures-o/

I know this is less than 1000, there just isn't a more updated version from them past 2015 that I could find in less than 2 seconds.
    Rather more proximate is the fact that the last election saw the Democrats gain 2 seats in the Senate and 6 in the House, while their Presidential candidate got over 2 million fewer votes than his opponent.

So you might want to watch your smug levels there buddy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Nope. Unlike Benghazi, there is actually evidence that this happened. Trump Jr. emails and now this Manafort money.
    "Our delusional conspiracy theory is 'totes real guys! Unnamed sources! The ultra trustworthy CIA said so, an organization that never deceives or does anything bad ever!"

*eye roll*
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Make sure to only quote part of my statement
    When the substance of your posting is more than that of common garbage and insults, it will be worth responding to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I dunno, didn't stop him on Arpaio.
    Arpaio and Trump didn't conspire together to work with Russia.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Rather more proximate is the fact that the last election saw the Democrats gain 2 seats in the Senate and 6 in the House, while their Presidential candidate got over 2 million fewer votes than his opponent.

So you might want to watch your smug levels there buddy.
    Let's not forget that the Republicans have yet to actually do anything with all 3 branches of government. The Trumpkins love to brag about having total control of government, but when it comes to being people of action, keeping promises to their voters, etc. they fall flat. The Trumpkin definition of #winning for the last year has been "Well we own all 3 branches of government, yay!"

Not "we passed this landmark bill" or "we rolled back gun control" or "we've hindered reproductive rights". Just... "we have all 3 branches *sticks tongue out*"

They're that nasty kid at the playground who sees everyone else having fun playing ball, so they take the ball and then sit there and do nothing with it because they can't stand other kids having fun.

Congress hasn't passed jack shit advancing any kind of conservative agenda, Trump has aggressively tried to create laws from executive orders and has failed time and time again resulting in hilarity at every turn.

Trump's list of true accomplishments could fit in a quarter page bulleted list. His list of failures, embarrassments, lies, and tantrums you could write a doctorate on as there's so much material there. As an aside, Breccia was able to provide me with a big old heaping list of Trump's several months of shame, and I'm sure at this point that list is much bigger, since this was months back.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, this is pure comedy coming from you.
    I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings by being mean to you. I give back to other posters what they give me. If you want meaningful discourse, perhaps you should try bringing some yourself.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2017-10-17 at 06:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You should change your name to "Butter Presidency". It must be hard being a bitter, ass-mad little man that got cucked by a 2-time losing politician with no measurable accomplishments other than being the wife of a well-known serial philanderer.
    It's not hard at all. Trump (and the rest of the Republicans) have failed to do anything with their full control of government. Trump won by a hair and his approval rating was much higher at his time of election, in addition to being up against the least liked Democrat candidate of all time. Odds are heavily stacked against him for 2020, far more than they even were in 2016. And in the mean time, he's getting nothing done but golfing. Democrats get to wait out a lame duck president who makes a fool of himself on a daily basis and then the pendulum will swing back the other direction, then continue actually doing things.

My life will continue to go on while the Republican majority in government continues to do nothing of any consequence. The only ones I see getting cucked by this whole situation are the ones who were promised a wall, mass deportations, and 3% growth, lulz.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you guys don't sound hysterical with your daily threads about Trump. The fact is, you can't make up your mind about his actual significance because it betrays your honesty when complaining about him -- on a daily basis.
    Daily threads about Trump aren't about anything he's actually accomplishing in government, you realize. 80% of them are laughing at him and his incompetency just in daily presidential duties. His EO's have either been meaningless or just completely uneforceable, if not shot down by the courts. He throws tantrums on twitter while he golfs, and makes threats to... pretty much everyone when he doesn't get his way. Threats made without even putting his dentures in. Even Republican lawmakers are laughing at how toothless Trump's threats are.

The popular vote will be relevant whenever you see Hillary's fat ass propping her feet up on the resolute desk. With any luck California will secede or be destroyed by a ruptured fault line. We can't expect them to secure their elections or expel their illegals, so we'll just have to ignore them until another solution is reached.
    How many people vote for your candidates is kind of relevant to your party's future ballot prospects, wouldn't you say? Despite your shitty EC system and extensive gerrymandering. As is its actual performance in both houses of Congress.

But to summarise, after basking in the glow of your own ego regarding an uptick in Republican state legislators in 2009-2014 (about 12% according to your article), you're now reduced to hoping California drifts off into the sea.

That's one hell of a retreat lol. But I guess you're used to that, you're a conservative.

Anyway, good luck with your three branches of government. I'd say they're all fighting among themselves but that would create an unrealistic impression of internal unity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Congress hasn't passed jack shit advancing any kind of conservative agenda, Trump has aggressively tried to create laws from executive orders and has failed time and time again resulting in hilarity at every turn.
    We should perhaps take a moment to appreciate the fact that we are talking to a man whose avatar and forum name was a reactionary crusader for the privileged classes of Rome, whose policies were dismantled the moment he left office and ultimately contributed nothing to the Republic other than destabilising it in a way that led to its ultimate collapse.

Hint hint.

I had a valid reason for why I wasn't willing to do it. Their questions were inane and off-topic. I asked on-topic questions to play along and they couldn't back up their bullshit statements.

You see, the reason I'd rather provide a counterpoint than ask someone to provided evidence of their non-point is that I already know they're full of shit. I don't need to play Socrates to know that they are just going to regurgitate talking points or link unverified reporting form a biased source. These two didn't even have the balls to do that and just wanted to say I wouldn't "believe them". For one thing, there is no belief required when someone is just repeating back something that was already bullshit to begin with. For the other thing, if it was something truly based in incontrovertible fact, the concept of belief wouldn't even matter. This is politics, not religion.
    So the reason you never offered any evidence on any claims is what again? Earlier you were asked to do so and yet felt you were above such things, and now you went on a completely different tangent as to anything about you not showing any evidence and yet asking others to do the same. Sounds pretty hypocritical to me, but I get confused when people are asked to do one thing and won't then ask someone else to do the same thing and get mad when they won't.

Cool, if it's no big deal, surely you won't have much reason to complain now that he's ended payments to Obamacare providers or ended the Dreamers program (amongst other things that aren't a joke).
    Those sound like the perfect examples to complain about.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

"Our delusional conspiracy theory is 'totes real guys! Unnamed sources! The ultra trustworthy CIA said so, an organization that never deceives or does anything bad ever!"

*eye roll*
    If you reached any further, you could touch the fucking moon. So, in your world the Mueller investigation isn't happening right?

Deleted
    Is this about Pokemon again

10+ Year Old Account
    At least you dont gain weight by consuming nothing burgers :3

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    What actual facts have been on your side?
    All of them. Literally. Every fact out there about Trump paints him into a losing corner. The facts are on our side. Trumpkins don't care about facts/reality, so it's not surprising that you would say something like that. Apologist Trumpkins are at least consistent in their handwaving of deplorable behavior.

You continue to have nothing going your way. Literally NO ONE even remotely close to Trump has actually been indicted on anything nor will they. The two that may be caught up will go down on their own if they even do. If you feel different, please let me know exactly why other than just saying something nebulous about how investigations work and how Mueller is just some master sleuth.
    Manafort. Flynn. That's two - and the investigation is just getting started. Remember, the GOP got Bill on something that happened after the investigation started.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    If you reached any further, you could touch the fucking moon. So, in your world the Mueller investigation isn't happening right?
    Oh I am sure there is a big show going on in Washington for the dejected to circlejerk over.

Considering the vast reach of our domestic spying, I'd be shocked if at this point nothing damning has turned up.