7+ Year Old Account
    Since they still have a raid testing schedule for Antorus, I doubt that they will drop the raid before Blizzcon.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759328893

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    What if it wasn't spam and they've been trying to communicate all this time... mother of god.
    What if they just learned to communicate... oh my glob, Elon Musk was right!
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Likely just a bot that copied some random longer text to fake relevance to MMO-Champion's content. I've seen similar.
    I doubt. Its just had b a b a j i in thread name and date. Rest was pure leak info.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    I doubt. Its just had b a b a j i in thread name and date. Rest was pure leak info.
    It sounded (subjective opinion) more like a fan theory than a leak text. Google the text if you still have it open.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

If Sylvanas does become Lich Queen as Steampunkette quite elegantly put in very good solid vision for the plot, who would replace her as warchief? Doesn't this leave huge holes in the story line for the Horde if that was happening.
    Maybe that by the end of this expansion we will see Vol'Jin potentially randomly return or my hope is Thrall returns but that would be a good way to set that story if not, the Horde would be in trouble if their leader randomly decides to become the end game boss :P

This was the post.

while players fights on argus jaina fights naga in kul tiras. she lose and azshara emerges ny'alotha from ocean's depths (n'zoth prisoned under n'yalotha that served like city prison in same way like ulduar). she ask night elves (tyrande) for help. n'zoth breaks from prison. corrupted by old god zandalari trolls summons hakkar but renegade group of them follows vol'jin spirit and finds sylvanas who they ask for help. new troll character - leader of this zandalari group. they join horde. bolvar joins fight against n'zoth but pursue hiw own goals. main focus characters are jaina tyrande sylvanas alleria azshara. first tier troll raid with hakkar as last boss. then players confront azshara herself (jaina and tyrande plays big roles in her defeat). then n'zoth - at the end of fight bolvar consumes essence of dead old god and ebon blade (except PC hero) go rampage mode killing their allies in order 66 style. end of expansion take place in northrend. shadowlands stuff - we meet arthas there. underground kingdom of azjol-nerub. we hear about kel thuzad again. final boss of expansion is not bolvar.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Also: The cinematic where we take the helmet off of Bolvar? Uses our character model as a customized cinematic so that we can be the ones doing the things rather than NPCs. >.> Sylvanas yanks it from -our- hands and dons it.

Because honestly that's a -lot- cooler than having Jaina pull it off of him to try and save his mind, right?
    Would be great if they could expand handmade animations to in engine cut scenes too. Currently they are pretty clumsy when they can only use existing animations.

This was the post.
    Yeah. I like then n'zoth - at the end of fight bolvar consumes essence of dead old god and ebon blade (except PC hero) go rampage mode killing their allies in order 66 style part. I can see it considering what Bolvar was doing in Legion.

This was the post.
    It would actually make a good expansion. So many good ideas floating around here!

Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    If Sylvanas does become Lich Queen as Steampunkette quite elegantly put in very good solid vision for the plot, who would replace her as warchief? Doesn't this leave huge holes in the story line for the Horde if that was happening.
    Maybe that by the end of this expansion we will see Vol'Jin potentially randomly return or my hope is Thrall returns but that would be a good way to set that story if not, the Horde would be in trouble if their leader randomly decides to become the end game boss :P
    AU Grommash so we can have another Garrosh arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I'll be pretty sad if they have the entire Ebon Blade turn and then have a dues ex reason for the Deathlord to remain loyal; it just wouldn't make sense to me.

Sounds interesting though.

- - - Updated - - -

It's also lacking a lot of fluff features, which I can't decide if that adds or deducts legitimacy.
    I agree with that though, it wouldn't make too much sense if PC remains good.

This was the post.
    This is not bad. However, the fact that it spoils the expansion's end pretty much confirms it's not a real leak. Any real information would hardly go beyond what we would see in Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    This is not bad. However, the fact that it spoils the expansion's end pretty much confirms it's not a real leak. Any real information would hardly go beyond what we would see in Blizzcon.
    As usual, a very fair point from Dei'.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    It doesn't. Its just says end of expansion will happen in Northrend and Bolvar will not be raid boss (i think guy mean it).

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I'll be pretty sad if they have the entire Ebon Blade turn and then have a dues ex reason for the Deathlord to remain loyal; it just wouldn't make sense to me.

Sounds interesting though.

- - - Updated - - -

It's also lacking a lot of fluff features, which I can't decide if that adds or deducts legitimacy.
    Imagine if guy who posted it knew thread will be removed as spam on MMO and posted real leak. LOL.

Does anyone have a list of all leaks (bookmarked maybe)? I'd love to see them all so we can all choose our "teams" and "bets" before Blizzcon!

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    At this point in time, what do you think is the ultimate endgame for the IP? Are we talking about the Light and the Void being the ultimate endgame, or are we going with the awakening of the Titan within Azeroth as the ultimate endgame? Where will the story go? To me, the ultimate endgame is the awakening of the Titan spirit, and with the defeat of the Burning Legion, the Old Gods are the only thing that's preventing this from occurring.
    Xal teased us that the battle between light and void and stuff is just one small part of some greater conflict. I wouldnt be shocked if in the end heroes of the storm is the true canon (they currently tell us its not canon but theyve lied about canon before)
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    This was the post.
    Lol, it started off ok and then went everywhere.

Tho to discuss Ny'alotha being the prison in the same way Ulduar was, I doubt it. Ny'alotha is described as something far greater and bigger than what the titans have ever made. So it's either a remnant from the Black Empire or a city of Void far off in the great dark beyond.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Please no Sylvanas Lich Queen.
    1) I am so tired of heroes going corrupt.
    2) I am so tired of faction leaders dying/being killed.
    3) I am so tired of the constant suggestion every patch that Sylvanas is going to be a raid boss, it's so unoriginal.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Lol, it started off ok and then went everywhere.

Tho to discuss Ny'alotha being the prison in the same way Ulduar was, I doubt it. Ny'alotha is described as something far greater and bigger than what the titans have ever made. So it's either a remnant from the Black Empire or a city of Void far off in the great dark beyond.
    Maybe titans when sealing N'Zoth decides to use Old Gods facility/city. Because its located underwater. Also C'Thun was in city of race created by old gods.

7+ Year Old Account
    Random thought: Argus could be a hint of a Necromancer class/spec in the future, since he is the Death Titan and adds a new theme and effects in for death magic. I'm not talking about it being 8.x but could be at some point in the future
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread