Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Yes, if it could cause him to become pregnant while he doesn't want to become pregnant.
    Don't agree to sex if you are paranoid about pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    So then why is she having sex with him? And why is he the one solely to blame?
    Because she is willing to trust him to attempt to pull out on time. And which part of my OP solely blamed anyone?
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-10-17 at 04:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    It would be reasonable for a man to demand a woman does not have orgasm when he has his penis in her because he doesn't like it?
    This doesn't deserve an answer as a female orgasm is in no way assault. It has 0 effect on a man.

- - - Updated - - -

Or! Take precautions, have discussions, and come to agreements before hand. If both parties do not come to an agreement, then yes, no sex.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Sexual assault sounds like sexual violence. Doing something sexually to someone that they don't want. Sounds like rape to me. How am I supposed to keep up with all these different terms. There's exactly two things you can do to someone. You can touch them against their will, or you can penetrate them against their will. Penetrating them against their will is rape. Touching them against their will is molestation or sexual harassment. Unless you wanna tell me that sexual harassment is only verbal and sexual assault is physical, but to me touching a girl's ass against her will still sounds like harassment, so try to make fucking sense of all these terms.

edit: just looked this up on wikipedia and it tells us that rape is included in sexual assault

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault

Essentially what that means is that the term sexual assault is totally pointless and counterproductive. Because since it includes things as rape, but also things like touching a person against their will, when someone says "I experienced sexual assault", you don't know what they went through. What is the point of that?

Imagine the following situation. Two people, a man and a woman, sit together and talk about how they were sexually assaulted. The woman talks about how she was attacked on the street, dragged behind a corner, beaten within an inch of her life, and then brutally raped for hours. She woke up in the hospital the next day, where she spent several days until she was able to leave.

The guy hears this and says "I totally know how you feel. I was sexually assaulted, too. One time, I was at a gay bar, and some dude grabbed my ass."

It reminds me of this clip.

Sexual Assault isn't new

Don't agree to sex with a woman who doesn't want you to purposely ejaculate inside of her if you want to purposely ejaculate inside of her.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-10-17 at 04:52 PM.

It would be reasonable for a man to demand a woman does not have orgasm when he has his penis in her because he doesn't like it?

- - - Updated - - -

It's not poisoning, I have a daughter. I find it insulting to say she is the result of someone poisoning me.
    I wouldn't call it poisoning but I wouldn't say that semen is just harmless fluid -- like oh no big deal!

I already have 2 kids and right now I don't want another one so I'm logically on birth control.. so for me personally it isn't a big deal. But I can see where it could be a big deal for someone else who either can't be on birth control or it isn't accessible to them.

I think this discussion is pretty far off from the topic at this point I just hope everyone finds a partner where they are both respected and this never becomes someone's reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    This discussion has gotten really dumb.

The actual topic is about non consensual acts. No matter what crazy situation some of you are trying to use to justify non-consensual acts, consent is still the core of the issue. If your crazy scenario is not consented to, then no deal. Simple as that.

Don't agree to sex with a woman who doesn't want you to purposely ejaculate inside of her if you want to purposely ejaculate inside of her.
    So don't agree to sex with men if you don't like the outcome of sex with men.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    This doesn't deserve an answer as a female orgasm is in no way assault. It has 0 effect on a man.
    That's not true at all. All women are different and some of them are quite physical during orgams. I'm talking real orgasms here not fake ones of course.

OT: that's rather tiny scale.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Because she is willing to trust him to attempt to pull out on time. And which part of my OP solely blamed anyone?
    What if he pulls out in time (before ejaculating) but you still get some semen in you (some ppl leak before reaching the goal). Is it still assault? He cant controll this.

Imho its your own fault for taking a raw dick. never do that if you want to be 100% sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or talk to them, and come to an agreed consent. "I don't want this to happen during sex, is that ok?" If yes, consent. If no, no consent, and no sex.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    That's not true at all. All women are different and some of them are quite physical during orgams. I'm talking real orgasms here not fake ones of course.

OT: that's rather tiny scale.
    A woman ejaculating causes no physical harm on the man.

Deleted
    Or don't be a tool and use condoms too and have sex

Quote Originally Posted by Ellarielle View Post
    I wouldn't call it poisoning but I wouldn't say that semen is just harmless fluid -- like oh no big deal!

I already have 2 kids and right now I don't want another one so I'm logically on birth control.. so for me personally it isn't a big deal. But I can see where it could be a big deal for someone else who either can't be on birth control or it isn't accessible to them.

I think this discussion is pretty far off from the topic at this point I just hope everyone finds a partner where they are both respected and this never becomes someone's reality.
    Pulling out is one of the most stupid ways for birth control, you can't rely on that for preventing pregnancy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or talk to them, and come to an agreed consent. "I don't want this to happen during sex, is that ok?" If yes, consent. If no, no consent, and no sex.
    Sometimes I feel that people who talk abotu consent before sex have never had sex.

Sex is most of the time a passionate experience and it often happens spontaneously. I'm not talking about sex in marriage here of course.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Not all men want to purposely ejaculate inside of a woman that doesn't want them to do so. I married one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    What if he pulls out in time (before ejaculating) but you still get some semen in you (some ppl leak before reaching the goal). Is it still assault? He cant controll this.

Imho its your own fault for taking a raw dick. never do that if you want to be 100% sure.
    You can never be 100% sure with any form of current birth control. Using more then one helps lower the risk, however.

Suprised this thread is still going with so much sexual talk . Mods are asleep. RIOT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I feel that people who talk abotu consent before sex have never had sex.

Sex is most of the time a passionate experience and it often happens spontaneously. I'm not talking about sex in marriage here of course.
    Yes and no. I know people imagine these conversations to be sitting at a table having a meeting before sex. But you can be in the middle of taking off your clothes and mention something that you don't want to happen. It can be in the heat of the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and no. I know people imagine these conversations to be sitting at a table having a meeting before sex. But you can be in the middle of taking off your clothes and mention something that you don't want to happen. It can be in the heat of the moment.
    That talk can kill the drive and there will be no sex or it will be mediocre.

Deleted
    What's sad is how many people are embarrassing themselves mocking this and projecting their own insecurities hard whilst oblivious to the fact that they're just proving people don't take this serious. Next time you're complaining about women fighting for this then look in a mirror and realize it's because of people like YOU

10+ Year Old Account
    That talk can kill the drive and there will be no sex or it will be mediocre.
    Never has been a problem for me. I've had people ask me not to do certain things before sex. Didn't stop me from getting off in the end.

And really, if it kills the mood, then no loss really. That wasn't the kind of person you wanted to be having sex with. You might want to find someone who wants the things you want. Plenty of fish in the sea and all that jazz.