Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Trumps Travels Costs in One Year to Exceed Obama's Eight

Trump's travels costs for his first year are expected to exceed the entirety of Obama's entire tenure.

Source (although there are multiple)

I love all the complaints about his golfing days and excessive family travel from the GOP - such a consistent group of people.

#deplorablywinning

10+ Year Old Account
    THere's nothing Obama did that Trump can't do better!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account

I mean . . . come on. He completely and utterly lacks in self-awareness.
    Putin khuliyo

The party of fiscal conservatism and financial responsibility.

Remember, he's a regular person and not some out of touch billionaire who is used to an extravagant lifestyle. Who is all too happy to have taxpayers foot the bill for his families jet-setting lifestyle or adjust his weekend plans so he doesn't need to go golfing at one of his resorts every weekend.

Trump is a christian so it all make sense..

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-10-17 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Trump is a christian so it all make sense..
    Bull fucking shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    THere's nothing Obama did that Trump can't do better!
    Even in your sarcasm, you have made a factual statement.

Trump would crush Obama on the links - just like he is crushing his "legacy".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    ....go golfing at one of his resorts every weekend.
    Go that right - HIS resorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Go that right - HIS resorts.
    Yes, where he's reaping countless millions in taxpayer dollars as he charges the Secret Service for the use of everything at market-rate prices...which have conveniently been increased since he became president.

Strange how that works, it's almost like he's directly profiting from taxpayer dollars or something.

Didn't he use to cry and moan and piss whenever Obama went golfing? Didn't he whine like a little bitch about how expensive Obama's trip to Hawaii was?

Whatever happened to that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I do have to say that I miss Obama. I'd take him over our two clowns any time.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

This is because he's getting so much done, more than any other president in history. Right?

Actually from what I saw the costs to cover Trump and his immediate family have already exceeded the costs to protect Obamas immediate family over 8 year in 9 months.

Trump would crush Obama on the links
    Well, practice does make perfect, after all.

Deleted
    Yes, where he's reaping countless millions in taxpayer dollars as he charges the Secret Service for the use of everything at market-rate prices...which have conveniently been increased since he became president.

Strange how that works, it's almost like he's directly profiting from taxpayer dollars or something.

Didn't he use to cry and moan and piss whenever Obama went golfing? Didn't he whine like a little bitch about how expensive Obama's trip to Hawaii was?

As usual, you conflate things that have nothing to do with each other to validate your bias.

LOVE IT!

15+ Year Old Account

At least Obama's few vacations somewhat stimulated local economies from where the secret service stayed. Trump is just making everyone stay in his resorts that he never gave up ownership of.

I have to wonder why @Ransath brought up that they were Trump's resorts that he was staying at, since the taxpayers are now directly putting money into Trump's pocket because of all those vacations to HIS resorts. It makes it worse, not better.

If Trump was taking his vacations and letting his security detail stay gratis, that would be much different and I'd applaud him for it. But he's not.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

As usual, you conflate things that have nothing to do with each other to validate your bias.

LOVE IT!
    Comparing Trumps golfing to Obama golfing is unrelated?

Because one is White and the other Black?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Comparing Trumps golfing to Obama golfing is unrelated?

Because one is White and the other Black?
    Nah, because one is Trump and the other is Obama. To people like him, it does not matter what either of those people do, it only matters who does it, even if it is exactly the same thing.

I don't believe that guy is racist here. Just hyper partisan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usual suspects will no doubt turn up to defend Trump.

I read a comment on Reddit a while back which seems to be only getting truer and truer:

Trump supporters would eat shit just to make liberals smell their breath.

LOVE IT!
    There are two completely valid points there:
    1) After Trump himself, and other Republicans, criticized Obama for his golf trips, Trump (who said "I will be too busy to go golfing") now goes golfing even more. To be clear, I don't care if a president takes a golf trip occasionally- they deserve time off too- but the hypocrisy is too ripe not to pick.
    2) By going (frequently) to his own properties, he is quite literally profiting off of taxpayer money. Don't pretend you wouldn't have had a cow if Obama had businesses that he funneled taxpayer money to.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    I have to wonder why @Ransath brought up that they were Trump's resorts that he was staying at, since the taxpayers are now directly putting money into Trump's pocket because of all those vacations to HIS resorts. It makes it worse, not better.
    It is one of those weird statements. "Trump bent the American people over his couch and fucked them in the ass." "Got that right. HIS couch!" Ransath's wiring's more than a little frayed.

LOVE IT!
    Hey mr tumpist, understand that your imbecile in chief has costed more tax dollars than obama

God, alt righters are insane nowadays
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker