Poll: Which would you prefer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question EXP 7: If there IS a New Class and/or Race, which would you prefer?

If the new expansion delivers us a New Class or Race, which would you prefer?

Personally I voted for New Race. We just got the DH class, so I think its time for another cool race or maybe 2 races, one for horde, one for alliance.

Deleted
    They should add more races to the store. Wonder why they haven't considered something like that yet.

I'm with the customization revamp and/or subraces crowd.

They made shiny new models in WoD, but didn't improve the customization, which 10 years ago was already kind of lacking.

Adding more options and features to every race and gender, possibly including the necessary features for certain subraces (dwarf/elf eye colour, tauren manes, troll bodytypes, tattoos, scars...).

Also new worgen and goblin models.

10+ Year Old Account
    why not both
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz can't balance and get the current classes functioning most of the time. Another class will make that even worse.

Give new races, adds some variety and customization

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Personally I voted for New Race. We just got the DH class, so I think its time for another cool race or maybe 2 races, one for horde, one for alliance.
    I'm with you there. I'd like to see 2 new races. The last expansion that added a race was MoP, which also added a class and Legion added DH.
    I also think it's about time for more customization options to be added. Even if they decide not to go with subraces, I definitely think the current options given to us needs to be broadened.

Now the big question is what existing races would people want to be added (that's not more elves)?

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

7+ Year Old Account
    Subraces!

If you could make a Forest troll (Raventusk tribe) I would make one in a heartbeat... I think this would breath much life into World of Warcraft.

&

Make Undead Choose between Undead elfs, Undead Dwarfs, undead trolls, since they are the races of Lorderon and it would be very Logic that Sylvannas wouldn,t care what race she was ressing.

there are many many more subraces for all of the Present ingame races.

PS: but do not think about balance subraces, Dwarfs would get 3 or 4, Humans would get none, I know that people would cry... but I really hope that Blizzard would not Invent races just to give each race the same number of subraces as any another race...

Both. Otherwise, new race (not subrace)

Deleted
    We don't need a new race or new class.

We are in desperate need of picking a race you want to be, not because of the racial. Remove racials! Or re-design to not give an advantage in PvE and PvP.

I think I'm not alone in wanting subraces for every race aswell as further spec fixing, maybe even 4th specs for a few, NOT ALL classes. A few and DH given a 3d spec as range dps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Both. Otherwise, new race (not subrace)
    Lol, what's wrong with subraces? There's not much you can do with each race :/

- - - Updated - - -

I'm ready to BET real money that subraces will be a main feature. But extra specs feels like grasping at straws. I'll be incredibly pleasently suprised if Blizzard does that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post
    Subraces!

If you could make a Forest troll (Raventusk tribe) I would make one in a heartbeat... I think this would breath much life into World of Warcraft.

&

Make Undead Choose between Undead elfs, Undead Dwarfs, undead trolls, since they are the races of Lorderon and it would be very Logic that Sylvannas wouldn,t care what race she was ressing.

there are many many more subraces for all of the Present ingame races.

PS: but do not think about balance subraces, Dwarfs would get 3 or 4, Humans would get none, I know that people would cry... but I really hope that Blizzard would not Invent races just to give each race the same number of subraces as any another race...
    I mean, i guess you can include sub races as part of "New Race" but you only get to pick one or the other. The question is which of the 2 do you prefer, New Race or New Class.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Murlocs.

/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordolf View Post
    They should add more races to the store. Wonder why they haven't considered something like that yet.
    I'd take store races if it meant we got more.

I'd only accept store races if they weren't integral races to WoWs lore like Vrykul. But dumb ones like Sporelok or Hozen sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanroc View Post
    I'm with you there. I'd like to see 2 new races. The last expansion that added a race was MoP, which also added a class and Legion added DH.
    I also think it's about time for more customization options to be added. Even if they decide not to go with subraces, I definitely think the current options given to us needs to be broadened.

Now the big question is what existing races would people want to be added (that's not more elves)?
    The last 3 races they added to the game aren't really popular though :/

Worgen kinda are but more than half of them are Druids.

I would rather see another class. Honestly, changing race (aside from potentially a racial passive or something) doesn't seem to make much difference in gameplay (for me, at least). A new class adds a new way to actually play the game. A new class would give more hours of game play, while a new race is just a "oooo I can make my <class x that I've been playing for years> look a bit different if I want" with the potential for a new starting zone that would require me to start a new toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post

We are in desperate need of picking a race you want to be, not because of the racial. Remove racials! Or re-design to not give an advantage in PvE and PvP.

I think I'm not alone in wanting subraces for every race aswell as further spec fixing, maybe even 4th specs for a few, NOT ALL classes. A few and DH given a 3d spec as range dps.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, what's wrong with subraces? There's not much you can do with each race :/

- - - Updated - - -

I'm ready to BET real money that subraces will be a main feature. But extra specs feels like grasping at straws. I'll be incredibly pleasently suprised if Blizzard does that.
    Most if not all that's been suggested as 'subraces' would work better as its own full, faction race.

Deleted
    Eredars, for lazy working.
    Ethereals, otherwize...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post

I never selected a race because of its racials. So are we really desesperate? But I am all for sub - races, if properly introduced (i.e. It must be logical and fit the story.
    Last edited by Baine; 2017-10-17 at 09:26 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Raaaaaaaaaces. I want to be an Ogre Shadow Priest, damnit.

I rather see more or unrestricted race/class combos. I mean, really, just let people play what they want. Not everything need s perfect lore reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Races. Alliance Naga. Horde Ogre
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I prefer new classes. It gives you a new character to play. A race just gives you a new model to change an existing character into if you like it.