10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Lloris MotM. Coulpla 'Worldies' that saved a point.
    Navas too. Some incredible goalkeeping going on.

Deleted
    This was Dele Alli's last game on his ban as well, so we've got him for the CL going forward.

And porto lost vs leipzig, 3-2. Next game is porto - leipzig, ets see iff at home we can do better...

RM could have used bale if he wasnt out. Needed something a bit more direct and help the new kid on the wing.

Carvajal was missed

Deleted
    Hopefully for next game we'll improve, I'd hate to lose in Wembley, not to the Spurs but that stadium overall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Hopefully for next game we'll improve, I'd hate to lose in Wembley, not to the Spurs but that stadium overall.
    You get used to it, trust me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    RM could have used bale if he wasnt out. Needed something a bit more direct and help the new kid on the wing.

Carvajal was missed
    Achraf did well, but Carvajal -as underrated as he is- was definitely missed. We missed Morata. Benzema is the reason I'm defo going to the doctor tomorrow to check if I got AIDS.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    And porto lost vs leipzig, 3-2. Next game is porto - leipzig, ets see iff at home we can do better...
    Can't believe they got 3 past your defense. Wonder why Casillas didn't play... You absolutely need to beat them at home. Besiktas is already with 9 points out of 9.

Deleted
    Assuming both RM and Spurs beat APOEL, the first and second will most likely happen in Wembley too.

As far as some people saying the Spurs were going to do nothing in the CL as they only focus on the EPL to qually, well here you go.
    Last edited by mmoc3b4b68ecda; 2017-10-17 at 08:52 PM.

Already done more than Arsenal have for around 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Can't believe they got 3 past your defense. Wonder why Casillas didn't play... You absolutely need to beat them at home. Besiktas is already with 9 points out of 9.
    With José Sá doing that... + we had no midfield, why does Sergio keeps calling herrera when he has oliver... add that to porto playing with 10, since marega did 0 this game.
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2017-10-17 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    With José Sá doing that... + we had no midfield, why does Sergio keeps calling herrera when he has oliver... add that to porto playing with 10, since marega did 0 this game.
    Sérgio just said it was his option, that there was absolutely no problem with Casillas...

About Oliver and Herrera, he is the only one that doesn't see how Oliver offers much more to the team.

Deleted
    Dortmund in Europa League it's looking like.

Nasty team to face for some of the mickey mouse teams in that competition.

Such as Arsenal...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Dortmund in Europa League it's looking like.

Nasty team to face for some of the mickey mouse teams in that competition.

Such as Arsenal...
    Hell... even Palace can beat BVB right now

Deleted
    Hell... even Palace can beat BVB right now

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Already done more than Arsenal have for around 4 years.
    If you're gonna "banter" at least try to be factually correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as some people saying the Spurs were going to do nothing in the CL as they only focus on the EPL to qually, well here you go.
    As disappointed as I am Madrid lost, it was a good game and it is good to see Spurs actually taking it seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Smell my cheese you mother!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    If you're gonna "banter" at least try to be factually correct.
    Hang on, how are you out of internet jail so quick?

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Hang on, how are you out of internet jail so quick?
    I didn't have any infraction points, they had all expired because of my impeccable behaviour. The mods still manage to sneakily ban me by giving me 10 pts instead of the usual 5, triggering a 3 day ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.