Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
    As I said, I don't think they will make any new specs available before 110 IF they introduce new specs at all.
    well i think for the sake of debate we're assuming this leak is real. It likely is not. And as you said to me earlier. You don't know that, your just assuming as i was. You cannot say for certain they won't need a weapon from 100 to 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    but guys considering DEMOMN HUNTERS couldnt even get a 3rd spec cuz blizzard couldnt justify it, how likely would it be that every class gets a 4th one. eeeeeeeeeeeh ://// i mean this sounds really cool but idk man.

- - - Updated - - -

yea but it wouldnt be thematically different from prot cuz ur still using 1 sword and 1 shield. but who knows.
    Well on this "leak" its represented as Phalanx which is Polearm + Shield based or similar. So effectively IF this is true they are going the "Spartan" Valajar route.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Oh yeah, that was a fun spec, but jealous fury elitists cried cuz their own class did more dps than... their own class. Yo let's be offended it'S 2017.
    Which was sad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
    As I said, I don't think they will make any new specs available before 110 IF they introduce new specs at all.
    I could see them having artifacts and/or legendaries having split effectiveness between a current and new spec. Would be a ton of work to implement new artifacts for a new spec during an 8.0 patch.

Example

Silver Hand works for Holy and Devotion
    Tyrs Deliverance would cause AoE damage on use for Devotion etc.

But thats banter and speculation for a "leak" im on the bench with on authenticity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Well on this "leak" its represented as Phalanx which is Polearm + Shield based or similar. So effectively IF this is true they are going the "Spartan" Valajar route.

- - - Updated - - -

Which was sad

- - - Updated - - -

I could see them having artifacts and/or legendaries having split effectiveness between a current and new spec. Would be a ton of work to implement new artifacts for a new spec during an 8.0 patch.

Example

Silver Hand works for Holy and Devotion
    Tyrs Deliverance would cause AoE damage on use for Devotion etc.

But thats banter and speculation for a "leak" im on the bench with on authenticity.
    they could just make it so that 4th specs unlock at 120

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    they could just make it so that 4th specs unlock at 120
    or at 110 rather or something

That would be weird o...o

Deleted
    That would be weird o...o
    how come, it wont matter :P wouldnt change a thing imo.

Pandaren monks (brewmaster) existed in Warcraft 3, Chen was around for a long time and was referenced in an old Barrens quest.

- - - Updated - - -

http://classic.battle.net/war3/neutr...ewmaster.shtml

^^^ see above for Pandas in wc3

- - - Updated - - -

Now off topic whats interesting is much of the deviations from WC3 and WC2 in terms of hero units and how our classes function now.
    Pandas didn't have monks until WoW. They only had brewmasters in WC3.

Prior to pandas coming in and taking monks in MoP, WoW monks were like this:
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Auchenai_Monk
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Argent_Monk

Tides of War. I like that.

Still not seeing the big USP for the 'fake'...

We all know 4th specs for each class isn't happening. So what is the hook? New zones, raids etc isn't a hook. Legion had artifacts/DHs, WoD had garrisons, MoP had Monks, Cata had ......, WolTK had DKs, TBC had new races....

Quote Originally Posted by Mathayus View Post
    Still not seeing the big USP for the 'fake'...

We all know 4th specs for each class isn't happening. So what is the hook? New zones, raids etc isn't a hook. Legion had artifacts/DHs, WoD had garrisons, MoP had Monks, Cata had ......, WolTK had DKs, TBC had new races....
    The OP couldn't even be bothered to spell Kul Tiras properly. I doubt he thought his fake leak out that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Pandas didn't have monks until WoW. They only had brewmasters in WC3.

Prior to pandas coming in and taking monks in MoP, WoW monks were like this:
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Auchenai_Monk
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Argent_Monk
    People tended to associate the Brewmaster as a monk anyways, i get what you are saying but it was the general association.

I usually love these kind of posts, but there's no way I'll believe in a Mage tank spec.

Deleted
    LOL guys remembber that behind Ion Hazzikostas on that Q and A there was a TIDES OF WAR jaina book lol.
    prob already mentioned here somehwere, to lazy to read.

5+ Year Old Account
    An important thing to note: Adding 12 specs is not the same as creating 4 classes with 3 specs each.

Specs are based on a class, and modify it's abilities, grant a few new ones, and remove others. Some of those new powers require animations and artwork, many do not.

It's a vastly smaller pile of work.

It's still unlikely to be something they launch an expansion with. We're much more likely to see 2-3 specs here and there.

Deleted
    past leaks were never this detailed. they used to only mention the name, the new class or race, and like 1 or 2 sentences of lore. right?

- - - Updated - - -

and shouldnt spell breakers be closer to warriors than mages. Spellbreakers are warriors trained to be immune to spells. then u made a 4th spec TO mages lol. idk how that works

Deleted
    This is so much detailed there are 2 reasons :

n°1 : this guy has a lot of imagination and should work at Blizzard because some points are really interestings.

n°2 : this leak is true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WoWToW View Post
    Raids:
    Infinite Pathways-Future - A shattered Azeroth. A Giant Void Titan seen in the background.
    I love this one.
    A bit of the ambiance of Augur in the same kind of background.

Too detailed to be a leak.
    Previous leaks were like 3-5 sentences at max due to leakers being outsorced people who worked on boxes art or something with less information.
    A developer would never leak a full details and risk his career.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would totally play this hope atleast something from this is real

The idea that Kul'Tiras for alliance and Zandalar for horde seems very unlikely. I highly doubt that Blizzard will create two high-level zones only for a half of wow population.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, if they turned rogues into Trap-assins from d2 I’d delete every other character I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

5+ Year Old Account
    An interesting read. Too bad that hell will freeze over before Blizzard adds a 4th spec to existing classes :/