Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Dullest character in WoW history...

...gotta be Odyn!

"You've proven your worth, so now you're worty of proving your worth, before you can prove your worth, if you're worthy enough."
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Ethereals are actually animated toilet paper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, Illidan at times.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    sylvanas
    because without her massive fanbase she would become a bad guy
    ditching the horde to go betray the races that are supposed to help us beat the legion
    make a deal with a minion of the old gods
    commited war crimes by using the plague on gilneas
    disobeyed orders to stop raising undeaed, and stop using the plague.
    knows she is bassicly lichking2.0 and is fine with it
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    sylvanas
    ditching the horde to go betray the races that are supposed to help us beat the legion
    That's not dull, she's just a villain and you don't like her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    That's not dull, she's just a villain and you don't like her.
    no i find her dull because she does all this evil shit, but somehow still gets warcheif and is going to remain a good guy.

having an evil charecter that people just ignore and dont even acknowledge what she does, is boring
    garrosh was the only one who did, GARROSH!
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-10-17 at 09:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The player characters. We've gone from nobodies looking for work to get around, to traveling into space defeating God's and shit. And despite doing most of the big bad fights with a lot of other people, your the one being praised all the time by all other major characters. I'm hoping for the player characters to be non-canon to the story. We're literally even worse than Med'an.
    Last edited by McNeil; 2017-10-17 at 10:00 PM.

Anduin or Turalyon.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastGrowler View Post
    ...gotta be Odyn!

"You've proven your worth, so now you're worty of proving your worth, before you can prove your worth, if you're worthy enough."
    HA! That's actually a pretty succinct description of him.

Baine Bloodhoof

Nomi.

/10char.

no i find her dull because she does all this evil shit, but somehow still gets warcheif and is going to remain a good guy.

having an evil charecter that people just ignore and dont even acknowledge what she does, is boring
    garrosh was the only one who did, GARROSH!
    Fair enough.

thread is actually about which character you dislike because people lack the intellect to think of a dull character i mean the really dull characters you won't remember so you'll try be edgy and trigger people by actually saying popular or good characters and go LOL WHAT ITS AN OPINION MAN HURRR DURRR LUL.

/internet in a nutshell.

Turalyon. Most generic human male Paladin to ever live. Bleh.

Hell no to Odyn, at least not for me. For once we have a character that isn't completely good or evil and shows the flaws of the titan's way of doing things, so to speak. Odyn under the hood is actually really interesting because of how totally grey he is. Depending on your perspective he could be seen as a pitiable flawed titan watcher who made mistakes in his past or a paranoid, tainted madman who sees even his most loyal allies as simply tools to use when the situation fits.
    Even his obsession with proving yourself to him is honestly really appropriate when you consider that this guy has been trapped in the same place for a pretty damn long time, only being able to partially leave in an avatar of sorts. The entirety of Stormheim makes more sense when you see him for what he is, a totally aloof demigod with an obsession with glorious combat who has to orchestrate it within his own domain to relive his glory days.

As for the dullest, I'd say it has to be someone like Baine Bloodhoof, if we're talking only major characters. He's pretty much personality-less other than being "friend of anduin, and inexperienced yet wise for his age". If at the end of Legion a meteor dropped on him and killed him as an afterthought I wouldn't bat an eyelash. I don't dislike him, in fact I'd say I think he's okay, but he utterly lacks any kind of personality or real story role whatsoever.

Alexstrasza

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Uther and Turalyon share 1st place. They are both so incredibly dull.

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Hell no to Odyn, at least not for me. For once we have a character that isn't completely good or evil and shows the flaws of the titan's way of doing things, so to speak. Odyn under the hood is actually really interesting because of how totally grey he is. Depending on your perspective he could be seen as a pitiable flawed titan watcher who made mistakes in his past or a paranoid, tainted madman who sees even his most loyal allies as simply tools to use when the situation fits.
    Even his obsession with proving yourself to him is honestly really appropriate when you consider that this guy has been trapped in the same place for a pretty damn long time, only being able to partially leave in an avatar of sorts. The entirety of Stormheim makes more sense when you see him for what he is, a totally aloof demigod with an obsession with glorious combat who has to orchestrate it within his own domain to relive his glory days.
    I sort of agree with everything you said, however, his interaction with players is painfully dull. It can be summed up just the way I've put it. "You're now deemed worthy!" ...but not quite, and that's it. I'm the freaking Valarjar FFS!
    Last edited by CoastGrowler; 2017-10-17 at 10:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Ethereals are actually animated toilet paper.

For me, Odyn has surpassed the regular bad writing and ascended into a full fledged satire.

First off, for thousands of years he never gave a shit recruiting new people into the Valarjar until some idiot Vrykul and the PC die to a Pit lord, while his rather "racist" motives led to his banishment in the first place, he just accepts anyone now, because why not.

Next, just sends his loyal soldiers to basically die on our blades for testing, the Valarjar with the exception and Hymdall and Hyrja are killed by the player in HoV.

Then, when we reach him and he wants to give us our reward, some ass just shows up, steals it and he just watches us instead of helping, then we have to defeat him to get our reward because Odyn is a giant troll.

Then he just raises former enemies into ranks and forces them to serve him, basically the Lich King but just to troll the dead.

Also, he just hangs around his propaganda in own house and proclaims them as undenieable truth.

Finally, you can do everything you want but you just need to shout Valor loud enough, assassinating family members included.

10+ Year Old Account
    sylvanas
    hows that dull?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..