Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It’s gotta be some Pandaren, like one of the stupid kid pandas

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    sylvanas
    because without her massive fanbase she would become a bad guy
    ditching the horde to go betray the races that are supposed to help us beat the legion
    make a deal with a minion of the old gods
    commited war crimes by using the plague on gilneas
    disobeyed orders to stop raising undeaed, and stop using the plague.
    knows she is bassicly lichking2.0 and is fine with it
    Seeing as how you know so much about her and say she has a massive fanbase, i'd say she is the exact opposite of the word dull.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastGrowler View Post
    I sort of agree with everything you said, however, his interaction with players is painfully dull. It can be summed up just the way I've put it. "You're now deemed worthy!" ...but not quite, and that's it. I'm the freaking Valarjar FFS!
    Yeah, I can agree with that honestly. It's a lot of the "under the hood" lore that actually makes him interesting, it's another weird case of Blizzard seeming to think anything above the most simple of storytelling isn't worth putting in the main story. And to be fair while he does have a lot of cool lore in ingame text/novels and such it hasn't exactly gone anywhere, not yet anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    hows that dull?
    because she has done so many horrible things and yet the only person to have yelled at her about it was garrosh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Seeing as how you know so much about her and say she has a massive fanbase, i'd say she is the exact opposite of the word dull.
    she has a massive fanbase cause shes a hawt blue elf...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    That's not dull. It's weird, but its not dull. Dull means that the does things that are uninteresting, boring and/or pointless. Say what you will about Sylvanas but there's always drama around her, and that's the opposite of dull.
    its boring and pointless to have someone who is so evil but then no one reacts to it, only garrosh did and nothing came of that.

as i said earlier

"no i find her dull because she does all this evil shit, but somehow still gets warcheif and is going to remain a good guy.

having an evil charecter that people just ignore and dont even acknowledge what she does, is boring
    garrosh was the only one who did, GARROSH!"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nomi. Even after this much time, he still burns the food.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Deathwing in wow. All we seemed to get was that he was crazy and mindlessly rampaging across azeroth. Mindless villains arent interesting.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    After years of not logging on to this site I have to partake in this discussion. Hands down it's Baine Bloodhoof, the other characters like Uther or Sylvanas at least have some background. Baine is just the son of a better cow and soooooooooo evolved for his age and upbringing. He doesn't add anything to the game, he's not good, not evil, not gray, he just is... there... without doing anything of worth. I'm honestly surprised that he has a shadow in-game, because he doesn't cast one on the story.

Most dull?

The Void Lords, and the Naaru.

Get that Disney shit outta here.

7+ Year Old Account
    sylvanas
    ditching the horde to go betray the races that are supposed to help us beat the legion
    Taking about blind hate.

... I think you are just as bad as the blind fanboys xD
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Taking about blind hate.

she is dull. shes a big chunk of dull metal. she may do stuff. but its boring because you know its pointless.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Taking about blind hate.

as i said before twice before now.

no i find her dull because she does all this evil shit, but somehow still gets warcheif and is going to remain a good guy.

having an evil charecter that people just ignore and dont even acknowledge what she does, is boring
    garrosh was the only one who did, GARROSH!

if it wasent for
    im sure she would have been made a villian, but there is waaay too many people who see her as their waifu

That's not dull. It's weird, but its not dull. Dull means that the does things that are uninteresting, boring and/or pointless. Say what you will about Sylvanas but there's always drama around her, and that's the opposite of dull.
    Well it sorta is. I dont care about Sylvanas. She become epitome of dull. She do some horrible thing and everything will be "yawn, ok sylvana, take reward". Just over and over since cata this is in motion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wimbo125 View Post
    After years of not logging on to this site I have to partake in this discussion. Hands down it's Baine Bloodhoof, the other characters like Uther or Sylvanas at least have some background. Baine is just the son of a better cow and soooooooooo evolved for his age and upbringing. He doesn't add anything to the game, he's not good, not evil, not gray, he just is... there... without doing anything of worth. I'm honestly surprised that he has a shadow in-game, because he doesn't cast one on the story.
    Council of the Tree Hammers...

Definitely varian wrynn i guess watching gul'dan explode him was kinda fun.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastGrowler View Post
    ...gotta be Odyn!

"You've proven your worth, so now you're worty of proving your worth, before you can prove your worth, if you're worthy enough."
    I know i will get hate from both hord and alliance and shaman and orc players...

THRALL ( the last few years)....He is the biggest Emo there is. He is lacking in the leader ship skills barely hold the hord in check in WoW. Is very weak...always need us to do his work. But always take's credit.....When things get tough...he gives away his hammer...first garrosh now us...

- - - Updated - - -

as i said before twice before now.

no i find her dull because she does all this evil shit, but somehow still gets warcheif and is going to remain a good guy.

garrosh was the only one who did, GARROSH!

if it wasent for
    im sure she would have been made a villian, but there is waaay too many people who see her as their waifu
    Lol......
    first you are right!!! because they like her she can do nothing bad. But right now she did do a semi garrosh thing.

And secondly....beware ...people on this forum can be......no...get angry very fast. And do not read stuff. They read some words and make up your answer.

tot ust the other day a person in thread here asked: why so few hord hero's in 7.0 - 7.3 and made a list...and a guy started to tell the whole history of Saurafang and sylvannas...he did not see what the thread starter asked or what i wrote...he just saw me saying something about his hord and went all bloodlust on me

- - - Updated - - -

That is why i say: Thrall. he is so boring...when you see him he either ask for your help and is useless...or drops his doom hammer and go and cry's in a corner.

It's dull because it means she will never face consequences for her action. These would be interesting things if they affected anything at all ever but nope. Everyone's reactions to her are completely separate from anything she does. If Jaina was written like Sylvanas then the horde would still be going "wow what a diplomat" after the whole purging of Dalaran any time they were interacting with her and the whole start of Legion would be "well she hasn't done anything questionable so.... We agree with her, also shes the new high queen."

"no i find her dull because she does all this evil shit, but somehow still gets warcheif and is going to remain a good guy.

garrosh was the only one who did, GARROSH!"
    Or Garrosh was the only one too stupid to understand "Alliance of Convenience." Other Horde leaders look the other way when it comes to Sylvanas for the same reason the US overlooks Saudi Arabia's terrible human rights record.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    I know i will get hate from both hord and alliance and shaman and orc players...

THRALL ( the last few years)....He is the biggest Emo there is. He is lacking in the leader ship skills barely hold the hord in check in WoW. Is very weak...always need us to do his work. But always take's credit.....When things get tough...he gives away his hammer...first garrosh now us...

- - - Updated - - -

Lol......
    first you are right!!! because they like her she can do nothing bad. But right now she did do a semi garrosh thing.

And secondly....beware ...people on this forum can be......no...get angry very fast. And do not read stuff. They read some words and make up your answer.

tot ust the other day a person in thread here asked: why so few hord hero's in 7.0 - 7.3 and made a list...and a guy started to tell the whole history of Saurafang and sylvannas...he did not see what the thread starter asked or what i wrote...he just saw me saying something about his hord and went all bloodlust on me
    she was raising undead, even after garrosh said not to, and she said she was like the lich king, but for the horde, yes she was slightly joking but the warcheif is there to keep her in fucking check and shes like "yeah im the lichking, what you gunna do about it"
    she was told to stop using the plague, she used it, she was then ORDERED to stop using it, and she kept using it.
    In the middle of a war against garrosh she starts raising alliance soldiers in combat against their will
    she retreats from the broken shore ditching the alliance.... (YEs she had to, but she could have given them more warning or held for longer, not just "were leaving bye" instead she could have gone "we have gotta go alliance, come on hurry up lets gtfo!")
    she then gets warcheif some how
    she then ditches the horde to go make a deal with a creature of the old gods, then tried to enslave a race that was to be helping us fight the legion

but thank you

and dont get me started on her possibly enslaving people, raising people as mindless ghouls.
    look at fenris isle where people trying to flee the undead, who hate them more then anything... You kill them then raise them, and they suddenly get up and instantly join the people they hated and tried to escape from seconds before...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    thread is actually about which character you dislike because people lack the intellect to think of a dull character i mean the really dull characters you won't remember so you'll try be edgy and trigger people by actually saying popular or good characters and go LOL WHAT ITS AN OPINION MAN HURRR DURRR LUL.

/internet in a nutshell.
    Sylvanas is still dull.

Ot: Baine. They had their chance this expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piplupzero View Post
    It's dull because it means she will never face consequences for her action. These would be interesting things if they affected anything at all ever but nope. Everyone's reactions to her are completely separate from anything she does. If Jaina was written like Sylvanas then the horde would still be going "wow what a diplomat" after the whole purging of Dalaran any time they were interacting with her and the whole start of Legion would be "well she hasn't done anything questionable so.... We agree with her, also shes the new high queen."
    Another Garrosh waiting to happen. Hell, she copied Putress' steps, which makes her a hypocrite. People sure are loyal, but the Forsaken forget who actually raised them.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2017-10-17 at 11:59 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    sylvanas
    Typical Alliance blind eyes, peh. You always list the bad, but never the good she's done either.

- Gave her people a home when they were shunned by their families as monsters.
    - Protected the elven territories and supplied them with her own militia.
    - Invented a plague originally intended for the Scourge and Arthas
    - Helped infiltrate Halls of Releflection, learned how to beat Arthas and the Lich King.
    - Assisted in the Siege of Orgrimmar against Garrosh's forces.
    - Saved the Horde on the Broken Shore with her Val'kyr heavily exposed.

And yeah, Sylvanas had done some bad and some good but that's what makes people like her. You don't win wars by following the rules in Warcraft. She's a character of tragedy and people love that shit. She's not dull. She's dull to you which is unfortunate and sad. But that's your... "opinion" a very null one that very few will actually support.

Stop trying to get the Horde Leaders to become villains. We had that with Garrosh. And we don't need another one or another Leader to die. Why don't we flip the tables and let an Alliance Leader die for once? Least you got Varian, but I actually liked him so that too is unfortunate. Well at least Magni is dead, wait, nevermind - he's the voice of Azeroth now.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Odyn is definitely up there as an INCREDIBLY boring NPC who never has anything interesting to say or do.

Malfurion is another.

Sylvanas isn't. I don't like her much but dull? No. People claiming that are just her anti-fans trying to find a new way to hate her. It's fine to hate her, but let's not talk shit. Next up "Which character in WoW is the biggest goody-two-shoes?" and tons of people are saying Sylvanas lol.