Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Suddenly hundreds of encrypted models.
    in 7.3.2? roflmao

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Waiting for a fucking Dota 2 patch that adds 2 new heroes and WoW leaks.

Not much exciting going on at the moment. I think Destiny 2 launches soon anyway.

I'm refreshing r/dota2 and this shit daily. It's becoming tiresome.

Pretty disappointing to see 7.3.2 go live without any class balance. Guess the same classes will be at the top, the same at the bottom.
    Not really, since aome classes might benefit more from BiS trinkets and tier than others, and class number tuning can easly be hotfixed in during the first week, befor Mythic openz up.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha! That's so good. Basically how I feel.

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing that will happen after a PATCH drops is hotfix tuning. Small percentage changes. Or else we wait another few weeks/months of raiding Antorus for 7.3.5.

Several classes like Havoc DH were promised serious changes that evidently they've given up on until 8.0. They literally just buffed our 4 piece T21 from 15% haste to 40%. That's how bad it was. You needed iLevel 960 T21 for it to surpass 930 T20.
    6.1 in a nutshell tbh.

7+ Year Old Account
    The wound now look even worse... with that shape and red blood but if we can have a giant Sargera's sword stuck in the ground.. could be very cool!

Like the huge structures in game such Xenoblade or something like that:
    https://cdn.artstation.com/p/assets/...jpg?1407563672
    https://wallpapers.wallhaven.cc/wall...ven-426923.png

Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I mean, an empty canvas means they could go anywhere with them.

They could be a more intelligent and humanoid race that we've only seen the most brute and corrupted individuals of, like ogres and orcs.

Or there could be a tribe of more intelligent and humanoid makrura evolved by some magic, like jinyu and goblins.

There is a chapter of Azeroth's history which omission from the origins lore I would find believable, and that's everything under the waves.

What was in the oceans around Pangea Kalimdor? How did the Black Empire influence it? Or the Elemental Lords? Did the Titans know or care about it? Did their actions alter it in any way (the arrival of sea giants)? How did the Shattering affect it?

The naga may be the rulers of the oceans now, but they weren't always there. Not even the Old Gods were always there. Perhaps makrura and murlocs are a lot older than most mortal races, perhaps their background is a lot more important than we know. It could be another Pandaria.
    Point taken. It is very possible when it is put into perspective like that. You have widened my vision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Level Cap: 120

New Zones:
    Sinking City of Zuldazar, Kul'Tiras Archipelago, Infinite Dragon Isles, Arathi War Zone(Former Arathi Highlands and Hinterlands), Desolace Depths, Infested Wound (former Silithus) The Red Sea, Shadowland Wastes

Titanforging
    no more Warforging, only Titanforging. Using "Blood of Azeroth" to Titanforge Items, Similar to Obliterium

Path of Titans
    Artefact Weapon Replacement.
    Choosing up to 2 Titans.

Aman'Thul - Healing over Time/Damage over Time/Casting Time based
    Eonar - Healing Based
    Norgannon - Magic Damage Based
    Golganneth - Ranged proximity based augment, more powerful at a far range
    Khaz'goroth - Tanking Based
    Aggramar - Physical Damage Based
    Sargeras - Melee proximity based augment, more powerful at close range
    Argus - Instant/Cooldown Based
    Azeroth - Barrier/Active Mitigation Based

New Races: No. But some get more customization options

New Classes: No. But new Specializations

Mage: Spellbreaker - Tank - Lor'Themar will be retconned to be one
    Priest: Purifying - Melee DPS - Anduin will be one, he will not become a Paladin
    Warlock: Necromancy - Ranged DPS - Mix of summoning long lasting minions and long lasting Damage over Time Effects
    Rogue: Trickster - Ranged DPS - Focused on Gadgets, Traps, Turrets
    Druid: nothing new, as they already got 4
    Monk: Blademaster - Melee DPS - very fast Two Handed Weapon playstyle
    Demon Hunter: Chaos - Ranged DPS - Polearm/Scythes used for ranged chaos attacks
    Hunter: Shadow Hunter - DPS/Healing Hybrid - Healing similar to Shadow/Discipline Priests but more mobile and without barriers
    Shaman: Spirit Walking - Healing - Totem based healing.
    Warrior: Phalanx - Melee DPS - Polearm and Shield damage dealing playstyle
    Paladin: Devotion - Ranged DPS - Night Elf Paladins are by default depicted as this new Specialization
    Death Knight: Fire - Melee DPS - Bolvar will become active, but not center of the Expansion. He is still holding his deal with the Ebon Blade and provides new ways for them.

Race & Class Combinations:

Night Elves - Paladin
    Worgen - Shaman
    Pandaren - Death Knight
    Goblin - Monk
    Troll - Paladin

Profession Revamp:
    Removal of Skill Level. Recipes now come in multiple Levels. Level 1,3, 5 Reduce Materials used. Level 2,4,6 increase the Item Level for Gear, increases effectiveness of consumables.
    Jewelry will provide secondary Stats
    Enchanting will provide tertiary Stats

Major Lore Characters:
    Jaina Proudmoore, Anduin Wrynn, Daelin Proudmoore, Genn Greymane, Sylvanas Windrunner, Baine Bloodhoof, Vol'jin, Rastakhan, Wrathion, Nozdormu, Aegwynn, Medivh

Plot Points:
    Pre-Expansion Event: Old God Cultists and Silithids gather at the Infested Wound. Horde, Alliance and Bronze Dragons fight them. Nozdormu gets infected. Time Rifts open, corrupted Bronze Dragon and Infinite Dragons swarm the Infected Wound. Horde and Alliance retread.

Expansion: Rastakhan/ Jaina reach out to the Horde/Alliance. Both are attacked by Infinite and Bronze Dragons. Also threats by Naga. Battle at the Red Sea, War between Horde and Alliance breaks out. Assault on the Infinite Dragon Isle, fight with Nozdormu, turns at the End to Murozond and escapes through a Time Rift. War expands to the Arathi Highlands and Hinterlands turning them to a single War Zone. Forsaken, Trolls, Blood Elves versus Dwarves, Worgen and Humans. Wrathion turns up leading us to Desolace. Infinite Dragons changed zone, opening a path below Desolace. Big cavern system Desolace Depths. Leading south. Dragons and Silithids fight each other in the caverns. Leading to Old God body. Player dies, entering Shadowland Wastes Zone. Old Gods corrupted Enemies, Many old Characters. Horde will find Vol'Jin, Alliance will find Daelin Proudmoore. Quest to find Medivh. Vol'Jin, Daelin Proudmoore, Medivh and Player will return back to Azeroth alive. Return to the Red Sea. End Game Zone based around a Faction War between Horde and Alliance. Return to the Infected Wound part of the first Patch. Next Patch is Naga themed

Dungeons:
    Maraudon Revamped
    Ahn'Qiraj Ruins Revamped
    Kul'Tiras Stockades/Zandalari Gaol - Faction specific Dungeon with similar Layout and Bosses
    Ruins of Strom
    Walk the Plank - Faction specific Versions. Boarding an enemy Ship, killing the Crew and Captain
    Infinite Pathways-Past - Twisted Versions of the original Caverns of Times Dungeons where the Infinite Dragons was successful
    Infinite Pathways-Present - Alternate Version of Infinite Dragon Isles were the Player has lost
    House of the Dead - Old iconic Bosses in Arena style Dungeon.

Raids:
    Infinite Pathways-Future - A shattered Azeroth. A Giant Void Titan seen in the background.
    The God of Death - Yogg-Saron based Raid in the Shadowlands. Arthas will show up there.

Patch Raid1
    Ahn'Qiraj themed. below Ahn'Qiraj Temple.

Patch Raid2
    Horde versus Alliance themed with Naga

PvP
    Arena Brawls
    Ashran, Tol'Barad and Wintergrasp as Battlegrounds.
    Brawlers Guild Style 1v1 Arena

Garrison/Order Halls
    War Ship- Vindicaar Style, instant movement between the new maps, plus some old ones.
    Crew - Each Ship has Positions for Navigator, Helmsman, Smutje, Cannoneer and more. Can be filled with new NPC Followers. Some old Garrison Followers/ Order Hall Champions can be used.
    War Missions - Every Mission done by the Crew does not Reward anything but gives access to a short Scenario. After the Scenario Players get the Rewards.

Don't judge me, but I reckon that this Leak should be here. I'm sorry if I offend anyone.
    No idea why Vol'jin is there...
    Last edited by Mythabay; 2017-10-17 at 11:41 PM.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Deleted
    Pretty disappointing to see 7.3.2 go live without any class balance. Guess the same classes will be at the top, the same at the bottom.
    how ignorant must one be to ignore blues over and over again that stated balance is happening AFTER patch launch......

10+ Year Old Account
    We are not getting new specs period. At least not every class at once.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    how ignorant must one be to ignore blues over and over again that stated balance is happening AFTER patch launch......
    He wants spec reworks. Mechanical changes not number changes only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spec reworks right now aren't a thing, nothing notable anyways at this point of the expansion. Expecting it even before 7.3.2 is unrealistic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

@m12342 OMG, it's a leek!!!
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    whoever thinks 11 specs at once is possible, is delusional

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    The wound now look even worse... with that shape and red blood but if we can have a giant Sargera's sword stuck in the ground.. could be very cool!

Like the huge structures in game such Xenoblade or something like that:
    https://cdn.artstation.com/p/assets/...jpg?1407563672
    https://wallpapers.wallhaven.cc/wall...ven-426923.png

SPOILERS Everything below can be spoilers...but if you have read this thread then you know most of this already!

Rumors/speculation: Its a female , she has a crater ( metaphorically or for real), something has filled it, and old gods. ( maybe naga), void.

Her hearth is a crater....and we have filled it.....
    Azoroth gets a final revenge throw of the sword of saggaras...straight into her...
    And what zone is near her: Silithus
    And what is there the body of C'Thun.....

So if the rumors/speculation is true. A check list:

Old god : c'thun check

Crater: sword deep in her check

or
    Emotional crater: She is the last titan...the rest is either dead or is together with Illidan keeping sagaras in prison for eternity. So she is alone... check

Something/one has filled her: The bugs from Silithus or naga from the sea... check

naga: Sea to the east...check

Void: nope

This whole Silithis situation has me sweating that we might not even get a true South Sea expansion. I just want my fucking pirates, naga and trolls man. That's all I want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    This whole Silithis situation has me sweating that we might not even get a true South Sea expansion. I just want my fucking pirates, naga and trolls man. That's all I want.
    In due time....in due time.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

How ignorant are you to expect massive class balance after 7.3.2 launches?

You would have to wait for 7.3.5 which will be months. At which point it will be TOO LATE.

The only thing you're getting after 7.3.2 is HOTFIXES. How do you not understand that? That will be minor % adjustments.

Havoc was promised a rework/rotational changes in 7.2.5 that never came. Guess it is literally NEVER coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Same here. I'm really getting worried we're going straight into a Void Purple bullshit expac. More doom and gloom. Death and destruction. World is ending type shit.
    I wouldn't mind an underground Black Empire expansion I just really want to have a MoP styled expansion next. Fight and kill Azshara and have N'Zoth break free at the end of this next expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    In due time....in due time.
    We've been saying that for years

10+ Year Old Account
    We've been saying that for years

I know, I know. We will get some Great Sea themed expansion sooner or later. It may be now or in 2+ years from now. Who knows.

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Sort of like the above, I'm find it fairly hard to believe a theoretical expansion where there's a single story relevant zone (In this case, Ny'alotha--which by the way, why is Azshara raising this and not Nazjatar, the one far more well known). Why is Azshara attacking Kul Tiras for seemingly no reason, and why does Jaina wait until she loses to ask for help--why does she ask the Night Elves of all people, the faction she (almost?) never interacts with, rather than say, the Silver Covenant?
    Besides Vereesa and a handful of mages the Silver Covenant is very absent. Perhaps they already got their hands full helping Jaina.

Deleted
    Has anyone seen the murloc in the battle.net laucher (in the virtual ticket ad)? Are they by any chance hinting at something or just capitalizing on a meme race?

Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    Besides Vereesa and a handful of mages the Silver Covenant is very absent. Perhaps they already got their hands full helping Jaina.
    I didn't think about that possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Conry View Post
    Has anyone seen the murloc in the battle.net laucher (in the virtual ticket ad)? Are they by any chance hinting at something or just capitalizing on a meme race?
    Nope haven't seen anything in the battle.net launcher. Any way you could post a picture?