Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Trial Begins For Man Who Allegedly Tortured, Killed 8-Year-Old Boy For Being Gay

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trial-beg...172321179.html

The murder trial of a man accused of brutally abusing and then killing an 8-year-old boy because the boy was thought to be gay has begun in Los Angeles, with a prosecutor detailing the “systematic torture” of the boy.

Gabriel Fernandez was repeatedly beaten, sustaining a fractured skull and broken ribs, and suffered burn marks, Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney Jonathan Hatami told a jury Monday. The child was starved, fed cat feces and his own vomit, sprayed with pepper stray and tied up and forced to sleep in a closet, the prosecutor said in his opening statement.

Isauro Aguirre, 37, the boyfriend of the boy’s mother, is charged with murder and facing the death penalty in the case. The mother, 32-year-old Pearl Fernandez, also is charged with capital murder will be tried separately.

Gabriel Fernandez was found gagged and bound in a cabinet in the couple’s home in Palmdale, California, when first responders discovered him on May 22, 2013. He was declared brain dead and taken off life support two days later.
    If found guilty, I hope they get beaten and raped in prison daily.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Not to defend the killer but why would you fall down to that level? Ancient Greeks overcame this kind of jurisdiction and civilized it. If you want to see prisoners tortured you spit on your constitution.

Facing the death penalty, if found guilty. Great! Hope the mother follows suit.

Fucking sick degenerate scumbags deserve a worse fate though...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-10-18 at 12:33 AM.

just use the man as slave labour until he dies from fatigue, if he refuses bullet in the head simples.

and of course his body should go to science this "person" should no longer be treated as one but simply a resource to be used any way it can.

It's that macho Mexican culture.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Not to defend the killer but why would you fall down to that level? Ancient Greeks overcame this kind of jurisdiction and civilized it. If you want to see prisoners tortured you spit on your constitution.
    No it just means you believe in the golden rule or eye for an eye.

"Aguirre’s defense attorneys admit that he tortured Gabriel, but insisted the boy’s death was accidental.

Aguirre “through his actions committed the crime of murder, but ... in his mind he never intended to kill Gabriel,” defense attorney John Alan said in his opening statement."

when i grow up i want to try help men who torture and beat 7 year old boys to death for money!

ugh lawyers such massive cunts.

How can you even be gay at 8? I mean honestly, that's 2nd/3rd grade. Most people think the other sex is gross for stupid reasons. Also, most people that age pick their noses.

If he doesn't get the death penalty he'll be killed in prison for murdering a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    You might want to go back and check your history again, the Greek's were rather creative with their punishments; throwing people into dry wells, pits of spikes, poisoning them slowly, etc...
    They were also incredibly sexist, IE minor crimes for men resulted in fines, minor crimes for women... beatings, stoning, stockades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    If he doesn't get the death penalty he'll be killed in prison for murdering a child.
    Yep. You have 24 hours to bring the head of your race's gang your papers. If you don't you're dead. If you do and it says you did this to a child, you're dead.

This guys going to be spending his entire life in max just to stay alive.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    How can you even be gay at 8? I mean honestly, that's 2nd/3rd grade. Most people think the other sex is gross for stupid reasons. Also, most people that age pick their noses.
    It's not uncommon these days. My younger sister tells me all about the kids at her school who say they are transgender and gay and they are not much older.

He killed that poor child 3 or 4 times. Sometimes our penal system isn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    He killed that poor child 3 or 4 times.
    Sorry, what?

You realise that is exactly the way the monster getting sent to jail thought ... torture another.

Society needs to be BETTER than the monsters it punishes.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Yeah, people forget that inmates have access to the news, their prison experience won't be a pleasant one.

Sorry, what?
    It's a colloquialism.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    You realise that is exactly the way the monster getting sent to jail thought ... torture another.

Society needs to be BETTER than the monsters it punishes.
    Meh, my conscience can handle the torture of those who harm children. If that makes me a worse person, im okay with that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    You might want to go back and check your history again, the Greek's were rather creative with their punishments; throwing people into dry wells, pits of spikes, poisoning them slowly, etc...
    They were also incredibly sexist, IE minor crimes for men resulted in fines, minor crimes for women... beatings, stoning, stockades.
    So you want to speak about some stories and not about history and their laws and philosophy? Have you ever heard of the genesis of https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/legal-punishment/ ? This goes indeed back to ancient greek and the step to transfer the judgement/punishment from private-matters into society-matter hence the end of eye for an eye was one of the biggest and greatest accomplishments of mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoxious View Post
    It's not uncommon these days. My younger sister tells me all about the kids at her school who say they are transgender and gay and they are not much older.
    Well they are just idiots that don't fully understand what that means. I'm sure many of them say they are dinosaurs too.