Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    The USA could become the greatest tourist destination in the world though.

They'd just have to implement a national 'punch the president' holiday.

$$$
    Shit, I'd save up all year 'round for next year for a trip to DC if Trump was still in office and we had that holiday. Maybe Pence, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Yikes That sounds insane.

Besides Florida, where else is a Stand your Ground state? It's still shocking that no justice was served for the vicious murder of Trayvon Martin.
    Go look up that case again and stop trying to stir shit.

These Canadians....

Oh my god...

Was looking forward travelling there.

Now, I don't want too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    How is this thread not considered nation bashing?
    It is a top news story featured across the country. Clearly not nation bashing.

Contribute and quit derailing. Thanks.

Canadians?? Try everyone in the entire world. Same goes for London but to a lesser extent. Lots of people take shopping trips to NYC and London but with Trump and Brexit they might chose another place. I know 2 (or possibly 3) Swedes who usually go to NYC to shop/party in fall...but not this year. There is only one reason for this, Trump.

I would love to see some statistics on this in a year or two when we have more numbers and less personal anecdotes. I bet this is gonna cost the US a lot.

Showing an economic point isn't nation bashing.
    May 30th, 2019 - Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

An elected Republican called for biblical law to be implemented and for all non-christians to be murdered. But it's sharia law we should be scared about right?

Republicans ran an actual Nazi for office in 2018 and he got nearly 1/3rd of the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    “It feels like an alien country to me now,” she explained. “I don’t want to go there and enjoy privilege as a white person that other people don’t have.”

Just lol
    It doesn't exist in canada

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    That would be awesome! More room on the roads!
    Lol! Yeah. It is too crowded down here the way it is.

I think people are more amused by this woman's comments than Canada.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of course it is. But it is the US they are bashing. That makes a difference. :P

Yikes That sounds insane.

Besides Florida, where else is a Stand your Ground state? It's still shocking that no justice was served for the vicious murder of Trayvon Martin.
    hes over exaggerating. Normal people who dont break the law dont have issues.

It's still shocking that no justice was served for the vicious murder of Trayvon Martin.
    when you say it like that... it sounds like you didn't really pay attention to the case.

Not just Canada apparently.

U.S. tourism declining as new report confirms predicted 'Trump Slump'

The number of international travelers to the U.S. has dramatically declined in the wake of Donald Trump’s presidency, according to a revised report by the U.S. Travel Association.

The Travel Trends Index, released Tuesday, shows a sharper decrease in international visitation than was originally estimated after evaluating newly available data. To compile its data, the report tracks flight and hotel bookings, plane boardings and other data.

The previous report from early July claimed there had been 13 straight months of year-over-year growth. However, upon revised analysis, the new report shows a dip in four of the seven months evaluated thus far, with the steepest decline in February (down 6.8 percent) and March (down 8.2 percent).
    http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/0...ump-slump.html

I could've posted their source instead, but I thought the fact that this is a FOX News article is entertainment in itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Except they do. I know a couple that refused to move their 300 person fabrication business to a kill who you want to state and over a dozen others who turned down 90k+ a year jobs in similar states. There is a reason the economies in those places are suffering on the higher end.
    May 30th, 2019 - Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

An elected Republican called for biblical law to be implemented and for all non-christians to be murdered. But it's sharia law we should be scared about right?

Republicans ran an actual Nazi for office in 2018 and he got nearly 1/3rd of the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Provided you presume that everyone who "had issues" broke the law. Kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I’ve got to America a few times and not once did I ever worry about guns or any of that non sense. hell last time I went sandy hook was on the news as we got to the hotel and still it didn’t even cross my mind afterwords.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    “It feels like an alien country to me now,” she explained. “I don’t want to go there and enjoy privilege as a white person that other people don’t have.”

Just lol
    Just remember, other countries are less racist than the US... until you actually have a minority population in those countries.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    she dont get it... black people say all white people are privileged... not just the ones living in USA.
    Black people don’t say that morons do. There just happens to be a lot of black morons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone in this thread going "wow Canadians are lame sissies" as if everyone in Canada usually visits the USA once a year but have been deciding not to lately "because Trump and scary guns". The majority of the country does not visit the US every year... We ain't a hivemind >.>
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Everyone in this thread going "wow Canadians are lame sissies" as if everyone in Canada usually visits the USA once a year but have been deciding not to lately "because Trump and scary guns". The majority of the country does not visit the US every year... We ain't a hivemind >.>
    I really don’t see how any one could stand going every year America really isn’t that interesting of a place to go every year.