Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I don't see how any horde member outside of forsaken can like what Sylvanas is doing. If anything they should be concerned if they'll wake up tomorrow as an undead with a "choice to serve Sylvanas or die, it's a choice, so all forsaken are willingly following Sylvanas out of fear of oblivion"
    Sylvanas actually let's the Forsaken choose on whether to stay with her or do anything else they choose. Its apart of the Forsaken starting zone. And considering Sylvanas' current motives and through my own sights as a member of the Horde she hasn't warranted my concern. She has however warranted the Alliance's and some of the Horde's.

Matter of preference. She's our Warchief and so far she hasn't gotten most of the Horde to feel like they're doing something they don't want to. So we're not at Garrosh levels yet.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

in my opinion sylvanas is the most exciting leader right now,remember this game is warcraft,theres supposed to be ....well....WAR?
    if anything all leaders are dull as hell,and one dimentional as they dont seem capable of doing anything bad...come on....
    please make more realistic characters.
    the only leader that worth awhile was varian,and hes now out of the pic.......
    graymane for new king please

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by danielewhite View Post
    thats perfect,but garrosh case is unique,remember he was automatically gonna be killed,the horde and the alliance were fighting over who got the honor,
    he was judged under celestials morals and laws.......celestials are out of the picture. so is pandaria,and that code,it doesnt apply
    theres no intermediaries between the horde and the alliance right not,there for the cant be a code,therefore there cant be warcrimes......

and about the wrathgate..........most countries in the world,not only fantasy worlds have created,kept massive murder weapons for years......
    u mentionin something most contries are guilty of.
    no listen to what wrathion says to the horde at the end....
    celestials are no where out of the picture or pandaria, also the code was not just there...
    also ............................. is not a thing you only need three, more is not a thing.
    also yes you keep the weapons but dont use them, also its not illegal for countries to have nukes...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no listen to what wrathion says to the horde at the end....
    celestials are no where out of the picture or pandaria, also the code was not just there...
    also ............................. is not a thing you only need three, more is not a thing.
    also yes you keep the weapons but dont use them, also its not illegal for countries to have nukes...
    puttress was killed for his act,and treason,so was varimathras. so sylvanas did the right thing there.
    are not? have u head the slightest reference to either the celestials or pandaria? cause i havent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Nah, it's Corki.
    I wish Corki were more dull. Dulled right out of existence.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Except for the part where the Horde gave the Forsaken their own approved blight, its best to actually read up on stuff before you go about blathering right?
    the approved blight was super weak, the used their own that was much much stronger

Are you seriously making the "people should be held responsible for the actions of their traitors" argument?
    No, he was asking why she had ANYTHING to do with the wrathgate, im not blaming her for it.

They speak nothing of Warcrimes, Varian says Henious and even then if you want to try to drag that argument up, The Alliance and Horde never signed a pact or treaty to recognize what exactly warcrimes will be. So once again, no.
    uphold honor in war.
    TLDR, its time to stop.
    bold
    up up up

10+ Year Old Account
    because she has done so many horrible things and yet the only person to have yelled at her about it was garrosh
    And all of the Alliance, especially Greymane?

she has a massive fanbase cause shes a hawt blue elf...
    I'm completely uninterested in women and I still think she's an interesting character.

its boring and pointless to have someone who is so evil but then no one reacts to it, only garrosh did and nothing came of that.
    Except the entire alliance! More probably would have come of Garrosh's disdain for her if he hadn't up and died.

as i said earlier

"no i find her dull because she does all this evil shit, but somehow still gets warcheif and is going to remain a good guy.
    I'll be honest, I don't think it is very well communicated in game, but there aren't a great many supporter for her as warchief. Vol'jin just up and gave her warchief as he died, and due to the current circumstances of the Legion about to kill us all, nobody has the time (or stupidity) for a coup yet. I think the next expac will show just how unstable the Horde's politics are.

having an evil charecter that people just ignore and dont even acknowledge what she does, is boring
    garrosh was the only one who did, GARROSH!"
    You're acknowledging her right now! She has a huge anti-fanbase as much as she has a fanbase. I do understand what you mean by not having enough people on her ass for being a villain, but I think the players know more about what goes on with her than the in-game NPCs. I think in moving her into warchief position, Blizz wants to make it very hard for her to sneak about and do shit in the shadows. Her villainous nature is going to be in the spotlight with her in charge, so something is bound to happen.

Personally I was hoping the whole Vereesa storyline was gunna pan out for her and, coupled with the responsibility of warchief and Alleria showing up, she might revert a bit to her living self. That is, not such a rampant vengeful bitch.

Her character boils down a lot to "I'm dead and pissed and going to take it out on everyone even though I'd probably be happier if I wasn't such a bitch to everyone." She is her own worst enemy.

------

As for dull characters, Thrall just doesn't do it for me. He's just so predictable. Anduin is slowly becoming that way, but we'll see.

Velen is surprisingly deep with the addition of this expac. I'm surprised.
    Last edited by Oneirophobia; 2017-10-18 at 04:38 AM.

Deleted
    sylvanas
    because without her massive fanbase she would become a bad guy
    ditching the horde to go betray the races that are supposed to help us beat the legion
    make a deal with a minion of the old gods
    commited war crimes by using the plague on gilneas
    disobeyed orders to stop raising undeaed, and stop using the plague.
    knows she is bassicly lichking2.0 and is fine with it
    I would not say dull. but i 100% agree, the only reason she have not turned evil is her fandom... at this point she have done More terrible deeds then even garrosh, but nah, he was a big mean brute, so is fine for him to be a villain. I swear, had garrosh been a hot elf, she would still be the warcheif, and had sylvanas, been a ugly male Forsaken, she would have been the Main villain of MoP

Shes not a villian...........its all about perspective..................a freaking cat is a villian to a mouse. a monster.
    shes supposed to be a villian to the alliance.
    if all characters were developed better,all alliance heroes would be villians to the horde,and the other way around.
    its supposed to be a world in war...
    not not world of PEACEcraft. jesus people

she has done absolutely NOTHING that affects the horde.
    understand this

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    bold
    up up up
    Silverpine which takes place after the initial invasion still has them using the same blight, get with the times.

Stand on the bodies of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts of honor matters yards yards. Has nothing to fucking do with the fact that it still wasn’t a war crime
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by danielewhite View Post
    puttress was killed for his act,and treason,so was varimathras. so sylvanas did the right thing there.
    are not? have u head the slightest reference to either the celestials or pandaria? cause i havent.
    yes, multiple of the class campaigns go back there and deal with them...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    I would not say dull. but i 100% agree, the only reason she have not turned evil is her fandom... at this point she have done More terrible deeds then even garrosh, but nah, he was a big mean brute, so is fine for him to be a villain. I swear, had garrosh been a hot elf, she would still be the warcheif, and had sylvanas, been a ugly male Forsaken, she would have been the Main villain of MoP
    I wish we could upvote posts

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post

Sylvanas doesn’t actively seek out to piss off everyone and make everyone an enemy. If you flipped the sexes garrosh would have still went off the deep end with their actions.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

So now you confuse a characters sex with actions? It’s like I’m speaking a different language and you keep repeating the same incorrect bullshit in hopes that it will become truth.

What a fucking nightmare to keep correcting.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas. Good guy with an ego gets cursed. That's his whole thing. Frostmourne stole his soul, it literally stole any depth to his character. He became outright evil, and therefore boring. He didn't even have any motivation, he could have just let loose the Scourge and won, but he just fucked with us for the lols. And WHY do this in the first place? Arthas resisted the Lich King, but still joined him in the end...for no reason. Arthas is a blank void of a character, a typical Dick Dastardly or Bluto or Pete. He could have took Frostmourne, usurped his father, shattered the Frozen Throne and left the Scourge to die, come back and ruled Lordaeron as a mortal but cruel king, giving WoW's humans a dark twist that subverts the traditional white knight fantasy troupe, but no.

Arthas was a mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

those non relevant quests.......ok.....
    im pretty sure the horde and the aliance would be very happy if the pandaren tried to mediate now a days.....
    back then they let them judge garrosh cause he was in pandaria.........
    and again.........serious question here,would u be able to mention one thing that sylvanas did that affected negatively the horde?
    making her an actual villian like garrosh,who killed cairne,among other horde characters. and thats only the tip of the iceberg

- - - Updated - - -

open question to anyone trying to say sylvanas is a villian,,,mention one simple thing that she did against the horde...
    cause u cant compare her to garrosh who attempted mass murder inside the horde and killed important characters again of his own faction,not the alliance.

it's sylvannas right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pepe, for fuck's sake.

Blizzard, stop trying to make Pepe happen, it's not going to happen.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    Illidan in SoT... i just can't stand his condescending voice anymore.

Greymane and Wrathion

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Sylvanas doesn’t actively seek out to piss off everyone and make everyone an enemy. If you flipped the sexes garrosh would have still went off the deep end with their actions.

- - - Updated - - -

So now you confuse a characters sex with actions? It’s like I’m speaking a different language and you keep repeating the same incorrect bullshit in hopes that it will become truth.

What a fucking nightmare to keep correcting.
    i said that literally at the begining of the thread...

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    Nomi.

/10char.
    Few characters have inspired such hatred in the WoW.