Well, that’s certainly a new trick that I’ve not heard of demons or Sargeras doings before.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    If we get a Sailor Twift that meets it's unfortunate end at the hands of some purple tentacles, we'll know who to thank.
    Sailor Twift would be a Player Boat Crew Member.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I don't know if anyone has discussed this yet and I don't want to make a post for it, but does anyone think that blizzard will show the legion end cinematic at blizzcon? The reason I say this is because we of course know that we are getting the next expansion announcement this year, but wouldn't that ruin the ending of legion and by showing the cinematic first we can then see what we having waiting for us beyond the wound.

while players fights on argus jaina fights naga in kul tiras. she lose and azshara emerges ny'alotha from ocean's depths (n'zoth prisoned under n'yalotha that served like city prison in same way like ulduar). she ask night elves (tyrande) for help. n'zoth breaks from prison. corrupted by old god zandalari trolls summons hakkar but renegade group of them follows vol'jin spirit and finds sylvanas who they ask for help. new troll character - leader of this zandalari group. they join horde. bolvar joins fight against n'zoth but pursue hiw own goals. main focus characters are jaina tyrande sylvanas alleria azshara. first tier troll raid with hakkar as last boss. then players confront azshara herself (jaina and tyrande plays big roles in her defeat). then n'zoth - at the end of fight bolvar consumes essence of dead old god and ebon blade (except PC hero) go rampage mode killing their allies in order 66 style. end of expansion take place in northrend. shadowlands stuff - we meet arthas there. underground kingdom of azjol-nerub. we hear about kel thuzad again. final boss of expansion is not bolvar.
    Why do I have the sinking suspicion this is a real leak? The part where it says "main focus characters are jaina tyrande sylvanas alleria azshara," suddenly makes the Powerful Women of Warcraft Panel at Blizzcon make sense in relevance to what we basically know is going to be announced that same morning (The new expansion). They could announce the expansion, show a trailer featuring these 5 female characters, and it segues perfectly into the panel later on that day.

I seriously can't take the suspense anymore. I need November 4th to get here already.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Why do I have the sinking suspicion this is a real leak? The part where it says "main focus characters are jaina tyrande sylvanas alleria azshara," suddenly makes the Powerful Women of Warcraft Panel at Blizzcon make sense in relevance to what we basically know is going to be announced that same morning (The new expansion). They could announce the expansion, show a trailer featuring these 5 female characters, and it segues perfectly into the panel later on that day.

I seriously can't take the suspense anymore. I need November 4th to get here already.
    It'd be interesting for sure.

Wow, you mean they guessed the thing that everyone has been saying since we got the schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Wow, you mean they guessed the thing that everyone has been saying since we got the schedule?
    This was found in one of those spam threads, though. It was quickly deleted by a mod for spamming and it wasn't someone deliberately trying to get everyone to read it with a clickbait title.

Like, I get it. You're mister smart ass, and you're even likely to be right. But usually around this time we get the "real" leak and it's almost always some chinese puzzle leak or just randomly thrown in the middle of the next expansion speculation thread. This particular one feels the closest to me as a real leak as I think we've gotten so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    "Silithus has ever been a magnet for ancient, malevolent powers.

I could open a timeway to reveal how the Black Empire once sprawled across these sands. Or show you wars waged between mighty armies.

So much history. So much pain.

But that can wait. I believe you are here for another purpose.
    "

Was this the text the bronze dragon NPC had before? Because if emphasizes quite a lot on the Black Empire.
    I thought that as well but when you read it correctly it pretty much says it's not the Black Empire what were facing now.

(didn't know if it has been discussed I just skipped 10 pages)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Man, im starting to lose hope/hype... Stuff pointing toward playable murlocs (yuck)
    Don't worry about playable Murlocs, never going to happen.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    we already do! (new version coming out friday)
    -Metzen with Kultiras map - Kultiras confirmed.
    -Murlock costume - playable murlocs confirmed.
    -Two murlocs on the rocket mount (male and female) - new social skills like wedding in-game confirmed.
    -Red Shirt Guy - tons of new lore confirmed.
    -Alliance Kid on the boat - Anduin is captain on the ship confirmed.
    -Thug Life Khadgar - shit happens to Khadgar in the next xpac confirmed.
    -Dog with Dinosaur head - trolls segment for the new xpac confirmed.
    -Jaina is the Void Lord confirmed.
    -Cthun gonna shit in the new xpac confirmed.
    -Sargeras empowered Illidan comes to the rescue by the end of the xpqc confirmed.
    -Fasltad with two flying ships - Vindicar-based flying ships in Azeroth for both Alliance and Horde confirmed.
    Last edited by Harbour; 2017-10-18 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Crater: sword deep in her check

or
    Emotional crater: She is the last titan...the rest is either dead or is together with Illidan keeping sagaras in prison for eternity. So she is alone... check

Something/one has filled her: The bugs from Silithus or naga from the sea...
    This doesn't make any sense unless Il'gynoth was looking into the future because everything with the crater in Silithus happens after his "warnings".
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    This doesn't make any sense unless Il'gynoth was looking into the future because everything with the crater in Silithus happens after his "warnings".
    I have a theory (mostly backed by my knowledge in fantasy/scifi/sci-fantasy shows and books) that the Voidlords exist even outside the 4 dimensions of Spacetime, so the Voidlords have knowledge of all events that ever will happen, but they don't know the order of those events since they can't experience time. Now from this the visions Old God's have been having are from their connection with the Voidlords. (A similar theory could be made for Elune and Azeroth's vision showed to Magni)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Tris822 View Post
    I don't know if anyone has discussed this yet and I don't want to make a post for it, but does anyone think that blizzard will show the legion end cinematic at blizzcon? The reason I say this is because we of course know that we are getting the next expansion announcement this year, but wouldn't that ruin the ending of legion and by showing the cinematic first we can then see what we having waiting for us beyond the wound.
    There is no reason to.
    We have no idea how important the wound is. It might not be important at all beyond looking cool. It might just be the initial trigger. Since it's very, very unlikely Silithus in that state will be an actual questing zone, or rather, one of the leveling zones, there's no reason they need to show it.

For instance, let's go ahead and say the wound frees N'zoth, rather than talk at all about it, they can simply say:
    "Blah blah blah...but as the Legion falls, a new threat arises close to home. Somewhere deep below, the last chains have broken, the final prison shattered, and terror rises from the tides once more, blah blah features, races new zones, dungeons, quests, more features, stuff, Azshara boom."

Even if the wound is a central plot and it's one of those dumb revamp expansions:
    "blah blah blah... Heroes prepare their final strike against the dread Legion... but no fight is without its consequences, and no battle without its scars. Even Azeroth itself, wounded by the Legion's last efforts, has been altered, it's blood flows across the land, kingdoms consumed by darkness and homelands torn asunder... blah blah features zones, races, whatever"

Zero reason to show the final cinematic.

This was found in one of those spam threads, though. It was quickly deleted by a mod for spamming and it wasn't someone deliberately trying to get everyone to read it with a clickbait title.

Like, I get it. You're mister smart ass, and you're even likely to be right. But usually around this time we get the "real" leak and it's almost always some chinese puzzle leak or just randomly thrown in the middle of the next expansion speculation thread. This particular one feels the closest to me as a real leak as I think we've gotten so far.
    I saw what happened.

My point is that you are specifically talking about something that has been pointed out numerous times by everyone. Yes. Given that there is a panel specifically for the main female voice actresses--It is likely that female characters who have been brought to the forefront in Legion (Alleria, Sylvanas, Taoshi, Vereesa, Jaina etc) will appear again in the next expansion. That is about the weakest confirmation of a leak's legitimacy possible.

You might as well say "Hey this leak mentions Kul Tiras! I have a real feeling this one might be right since we got Kul Tiras armor sets in datamining!"

Could it be real? Sure.

Is it also riddled with things that suggest it isn't? Absolutely.

Why is Azshara bothering to fight with Kul Tiras, and why does she bother waiting until after Jaina is forced to retreat to raise Ny'alotha? Why is Jaina going to a faction she never interacts with for help, instead of one of the numerous factions who share her feelings towards the Horde and are must closer to her (the Silver Covenant, Greymane and the Gilneans)? Why would Old God infused Trolls be summoning Hakkar, some mid-tier Loa/Wild God?

Why are the two most important characters in this theoretical expansion, N'zoth and Azshara, the two villains who have been built up for seven years and fourteen years respectively being killed off in one mid expansion tier in exchange for the poor man's Arthas? Who showed up in a couple classes' campaigns. Why does this leak not mention a single leveling zone or feature? Why does Bolvar thing a handful of Death Knights are going to do anything to the Alliance and Horde, or that he's going to somehow be better off against them now, after Legion when they are stronger than ever, than Arthas and the Scourge were in Wrath? What does Azjol-nerub have to do with the shadowlands--and more important why is Bolvar absorbing the heart of the Old God who ISN'T the God of Death when the God of Death, weakened and mostly dead is sitting right next to his seat of power?

Why does this leak claim to even know the final patch in such detail when those are almost never leaked, because they aren't even through the early stages of development yet?

Nah, it has too many plot details, especially ones for later patches. And not enough mention of new features. Real leaks are usually more like bullet points and less like a narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Next expansion is an underground war between Gnomeregan and Undermine. Gnomer alliance city, Undermine horde. New underground zones deep beneath the crust and even beneath the ocean. What happens when you nuke the floor of an old god prison? We will find out.
    I want this if we can get tinkers as well and ONLY GNOMES AND GOBLINS CAN BECOME TINKER!

Rule out any leak that has anything beyond the first tier. This one, any other that comes up. Nobody on the team is working on anything beyond it and I'm positive only a small group at the top end of the team know the layout for the expansion beyond launch; almost guarantee none of them would leak information.

Regardless, the general assumption is - if it is South Seas and Naga focused - then those 5 female characters will be the focus so it doesn't give the conceptual "leak" credibility. The panel does give away that they will play a prominent role in the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    There is no reason to.
    We have no idea how important the wound is. It might not be important at all beyond looking cool. It might just be the initial trigger. Since it's very, very unlikely Silithus in that state will be an actual questing zone, or rather, one of the leveling zones, there's no reason they need to show it.

For instance, let's go ahead and say the wound frees N'zoth, rather than talk at all about it, they can simply say:
    "Blah blah blah...but as the Legion falls, a new threat arises close to home. Somewhere deep below, the last chains have broken, the final prison shattered, and terror rises from the tides once more, blah blah features, races new zones, dungeons, quests, more features, stuff, Azshara boom."

Even if the wound is a central plot and it's one of those dumb revamp expansions:
    "blah blah blah... Heroes prepare their final strike against the dread Legion... but no fight is without its consequences, and no battle without its scars. Even Azeroth itself, wounded by the Legion's last efforts, has been altered, it's blood flows across the land, kingdoms consumed by darkness and homelands torn asunder... blah blah features zones, races, whatever"

Zero reason to show the final cinematic.

I saw what happened.

My point is that you are specifically talking about something that has been pointed out numerous times by everyone. Yes. Given that there is a panel specifically for the main female voice actresses--It is likely that female characters who have been brought to the forefront in Legion (Alleria, Sylvanas, Taoshi, Vereesa, Jaina etc) will appear again in the next expansion. That is about the weakest confirmation of a leak's legitimacy possible.

You might as well say "Hey this leak mentions Kul Tiras! I have a real feeling this one might be right since we got Kul Tiras armor sets in datamining!"

Could it be real? Sure.

Is it also riddled with things that suggest it isn't? Absolutely.

Why is Azshara bothering to fight with Kul Tiras, and why does she bother waiting until after Jaina is forced to retreat to raise Ny'alotha? Why is Jaina going to a faction she never interacts with for help, instead of one of the numerous factions who share her feelings towards the Horde and are must closer to her (the Silver Covenant, Greymane and the Gilneans)? Why would Old God infused Trolls be summoning Hakkar, some mid-tier Loa/Wild God?

Why are the two most important characters in this theoretical expansion, N'zoth and Azshara, the two villains who have been built up for seven years and fourteen years respectively being killed off in one mid expansion tier in exchange for the poor man's Arthas? Who showed up in a couple classes' campaigns. Why does this leak not mention a single leveling zone or feature? Why does Bolvar thing a handful of Death Knights are going to do anything to the Alliance and Horde, or that he's going to somehow be better off against them now, after Legion when they are stronger than ever, than Arthas and the Scourge were in Wrath? What does Azjol-nerub have to do with the shadowlands--and more important why is Bolvar absorbing the heart of the Old God who ISN'T the God of Death when the God of Death, weakened and mostly dead is sitting right next to his seat of power?

Why does this leak claim to even know the final patch in such detail when those are almost never leaked, because they aren't even through the early stages of development yet?
    Why do you insist on paying attention to what you thought I said instead of what I ACTUALLY said. I said the credibility I felt came from how it was leaked, not necessarily only the info within.

Final boss of the first tier is Millhouse and Millificent Manastorm who are secretly the Twin Emperors in disguise, who've secretly been orchestrating the rise of the Black Empire, orchestrating events even far back as freeing Millhouse from Arcatraz.
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myta View Post
    Final boss of the first tier is Millhouse and Millificent Manastorm who are secretly the Twin Emperors in disguise, who've secretly been orchestrating the rise of the Black Emperor, orchestrating events even far back as freeing Millhouse from Arcatraz.
    We have been hoodwinked.

Why do you insist on paying attention to what you thought I said instead of what I ACTUALLY said. I said the credibility I felt came from how it was leaked, not necessarily only the info within.
    "The part where it says "main focus characters are jaina tyrande sylvanas alleria azshara," suddenly makes the Powerful Women of Warcraft Panel at Blizzcon make sense in relevance to what we basically know is going to be announced that same morning (The new expansion). They could announce the expansion, show a trailer featuring these 5 female characters, and it segues perfectly into the panel later on that day."

So I just watched a bunch of the good pulls on the Argus fight, and (while unlikely) I think it has a lot of potential on what a new class could be.

Namely, a star-y astrologian type of caster. Like ffxiv's astrologian.
    All your spells would look a lot like his space slashes and whatnot. It would definitely look unique, and there's actually a ton of open design space to use there.

Maybe I'm just hoping cuz I'd play the hell out of it.