Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no i find her dull because she does all this evil shit, but somehow still gets warcheif and is going to remain a good guy.

having an evil charecter that people just ignore and dont even acknowledge what she does, is boring
    Wrong. It's not boring. It's irritating. It's shaping proper attitudes towards Blizzard writers. But not boring. Her never changing demeanour and one-dimensional personality, on the other hand, is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    - Gave her people a home when they were shunned by their families as monsters.
    Then killed their families and raised them to join the monsters club
    - Invented a plague originally intended for the Scourge and Arthas
    Putress invented the plague to kill everyone not just a scourge, then Sylvannas used it in Gilneas and southshore
    - Helped infiltrate Halls of Releflection, learned how to beat Arthas and the Lich King.
    Same as Jaina
    - Assisted in the Siege of Orgrimmar against Garrosh's forces.
    And wanted to raise fallen Alliance and Horde Soldiers right in front of the other leaders
    - Saved the Horde on the Broken Shore with her Val'kyr heavily exposed.
    You mean running away which led to alliance loosing air support and foiled a chance to kill Gul'dan ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    And wanted to raise fallen Alliance and Horde Soldiers right in front of the other leaders
    I really hope you don't play DK

Deleted

Putress invented the plague to kill everyone not just a scourge, then Sylvannas used it in Gilneas and southshore

Same as Jaina

You mean running away which led to alliance loosing air support and foiled a chance to kill Gul'dan ?
    Horde had to flee. You understand if you watch the cinematic(all the leaders got wounded but Sylvanas and 1 major character - more impactful than Wrynn died), otherwise you just come out as alliance-moron.

They are SHOWING you, that alliance and horde misunderstood eachother. As player, you should be capable of observing the story turn.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-10-18 at 10:11 AM.

Odyn is a good pick, When I first saw his model I was excited but so far he aint done shit.

Anduin would be my pick. His motives, character development and prophecy all make me hit snooze.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Used to be Lor'themar Theron but I think the VA has done a lot to make him more interesting.

Personally my money is on Vereesa.
    His VA is the same guy who voiced Fenris in Dragon Age 2 - Gideon Emery. Cool guy.

Pre Wraith Arthas. I hated him in WC3, thought he was bland, boring, and the biggest puppet on the planet. Even predicted a lot of parts of the Arthas book. However in Wraith I found myself loving his character and the way he was written...but there was still a great satisfaction in killing the worst character from WC3...

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    His VA is the same guy who voiced Fenris in Dragon Age 2 - Gideon Emery. Cool guy.
    VAs are, to a man, legends :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I'm not fully decided, but leaning towards Brann Bronzebeard.

That guy is a walking stereotype who does nothing but walk around the basically same ruins (titan structures) in every second expansion and is always ambushed by constructs/defense mechanisms and other enemies. Oh and he occasinally he almost destroys the world in the process.

Fallen Avatar. Terrible voice design ( sounds retarded ) and no personality at all.

7+ Year Old Account

Same as Jaina

If you do the questline for the Rogue assassination daggers, you would find out that the legion knew about their planned assault the whole time, and that the broken shore was a trap. So they would have never killed guldan.

And obviously, sylvanas had to retreat since the warchief was wounded, and many of the horde forces were down.

Varian Wrynn IMO. Faglord weebo sjw predictable boring ass character who needed a hair cut.
    Last edited by Jyggalag; 2017-10-18 at 11:04 AM.

Illidan. A teen in puberty couldn't be worse.

Thrall.
    Maybe because I don't like the new-wave orcs.
    I'm happy with sylvanas being our warchief, maybe if Thrall dies and sylvanas ressurect him, with some shit between, I will see him worth again.

Well, it's hard to remember dull characters, so I'll go w/ recent ones.

My pick is Turalyon, zealous righteous paladin is as dull and boring as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Anduin or Turalyon.
    Turalyon turned out to be the fattest pussy amongst all them all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Well, it's hard to remember dull characters, so I'll go w/ recent ones.

My pick is Turalyon, zealous righteous paladin is as dull and boring as it gets.
    yar /10fucks

Thrall and Anduin. Too generic for my liking. They are the John Cenas of WoW.

Murkdeep....... murloc from burning crusade quest is to kill him ... dullest character in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Miatog View Post
    Pre Wraith Arthas. I hated him in WC3, thought he was bland, boring, and the biggest puppet on the planet. Even predicted a lot of parts of the Arthas book. However in Wraith I found myself loving his character and the way he was written...but there was still a great satisfaction in killing the worst character from WC3...
    Are you kidding right? Because in W3 he was hero who wanted to save his homeland but got corrupted and ended up the one who destroyed it. He was grey character.

WoTLK and shitty novel made him ultimate evil and bully asshole.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i said that literally at the begining of the thread...
    This might be a big revelation, repeating things you perceive to be true don't magically create facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol