View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And if they don't they will declare war!
    So he claims.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I wonder, is this actually a talking point in the least reputable news in the UK?
    Well it was in the weeks just prior to the Brexit vote. The favourite biased rag of the remoaners lied through their teeth with misinformation and front page predictions of plagues, war and damnation. Even the PM of the day got involved, yet still the remain side lost. Imagine how big a percentage the Brexit side would have won by if the remoaners had only been fair, truthful and less sensationalist in their dirty and disgusting referendum campaign.

Still the honesty of the Brexit side won the day and as time goes by project fear are proved wrong constantly.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...ld-war-7928607

As Brexit gets near the shrilling desperation of the remoaners grows louder and louder, they have lots to answer for.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Well it was in the weeks just prior to the Brexit vote. The favourite biased rag of the remoaners lied through their teeth with misinformation and front page predictions of plagues, war and damnation. Even the PM of the day got involved, yet still the remain side lost. Imagine how big a percentage the Brexit side would have won by if the remoaners had only been fair, truthful and less sensationalist in their dirty and disgusting referendum campaign.

Still the honesty of the Brexit side won the day and as time goes by project fear are proved wrong constantly.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...ld-war-7928607

As Brexit gets near the shrilling desperation of the remoaners grows louder and louder, they have lots to answer for.
    The only ones that have something to answer for are the lunatics that sold you the idea that Britain could gain anything positive out of this. They brainwashed you into beliving in a reality which really doesn't exist. And every day that reality flies into your face and claws at you, you ignore it. I wonder... how long can you ignore how the world works until you have to admit it gets a bit ridiculous?

By now you're in company with the people claiming Germany doesn't exist and the Earth is flat.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but dribbles lives in an alternate reality where the UK gets everything they want and have all the cards in hand anyways.
    Irony is, they did until they voted to set fire to their deck of cards and shove the Jokers up their ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine how big a percentage the Brexit side would have won by if the remoaners had only been fair, truthful and less sensationalist in their dirty and disgusting referendum campaign.

The fucking irony lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems May her time has ran out and the EU remains firm on not moving forward till the financial aspect of the deal is complete.

The conservatives will probably but boris forward now, where he'll find a position completely broken by infighting he helped orchestrate.

Tick, tock, time is running out of the UK and it won't be long before the hypothetical situation of companies moving to mainland Europe to be a thing as the UK at this rate will have nothing of value left to offer. I guess we might end up taking the UK for committing this type of economical suicide.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Seems May her time has ran out and the EU remains firm on not moving forward till the financial aspect of the deal is complete.

The conservatives will probably but boris forward now, where he'll find a position completely broken by infighting he helped orchestrate.

Tick, tock, time is running out of the UK and it won't be long before the hypothetical situation of companies moving to mainland Europe to be a thing as the UK at this rate will have nothing of value left to offer. I guess we might end up taking the UK for committing this type of economical suicide.
    what do you mean by "taking the UK"?

But otherwise, i agree, major company based in UK might be extremely worry about now. The installation of tariff with the EU might cost them tons of money, or worse, the simple impossibility to sell their products to the EU due to a temporary lack of trade agreement, it might kill them economically.

It doesn't take much to destabilize the socio-economic context of a country. No trade agreement, company lays off personnel to recoup the cost and stay afloat, unemployment, poverty, and boom, you have an economic recession on your hand.

Maintaining the economy of the country is prime importance, stop tunnel vision about immigration, race and religion. If the EU wants the free market comes with free circulation of EU people, you say yes sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post

But otherwise, i agree, major company based in UK might be extremely worry about now. The installation of tariff with the EU might cost them tons of money, or worse, the simple impossibility to sell their products to the EU due to a temporary lack of trade agreement, it might kill them economically.

It doesn't take much to destabilize the socio-economic context of a country. No trade agreement, company lays off personnel to recoup the cost and stay afloat, unemployment, poverty, and boom, you have an economic recession on your hand.

Maintaining the economy of the country is prime importance, stop tunnel vision about immigration, race and religion. If the EU wants the free market comes with free circulation of EU people, you say yes sir.
    missed a letter, was intended to say "thanking the UK"

Guessing he meant to write “thanking”

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post

And there you have it, finally some sensibility about how dangerous the existential threat to the EU is from a destabilized, trade embargoed, poverty stricken, sunk and starving but crucially nuclear armed and with a powerful military post brexit Britain.

Who would want a nation like that with a track record of invading almost everybody bordering right next door to the EU?

The EU should take the £18 billion "peanuts" full and final settlement on condition of transition terms in the good grace it is offered, they wouldn't want the alternative.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Not so sure nuclear war is the way to go, given that they have more nuclear warheads than we do.
    And then there is the problem of being neighbours.
    Dropping nuclear warheads right next to your own border isn't the best idea.

it's really annoying hearing remoaners cry about brexit.

you have sabotaging tory mps saying that the DExEU not publishing no-deal impact scenarios is "reason to believe no deal is disastrous" yet they dont realise they can't publish those documents. the documents are going to basically paint a picture of a no-deal brexit britain being a GLOBAL force to be reckoned with, if they publish it then the remoaners/EU will do everything in their power to stop it from happening and we'll get the soft-brexit deal that our remoaner PM wants.

basically, no deal is actually really good and you all should just have a bit more faith in britain. remember, we used to be an empire which ruled large sections of the entire globe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Not so sure nuclear war is the way to go, given that they have more nuclear warheads than we do.
    The EU don't have nuclear weapons, the French do, there is a difference.

And don't forget it was those remoaning extremists who warned Brexit would cause ww3, not moderates like me. I know the remoaners have been wrong on absolutely everything up until now, but what if they were right on just this one point? Even our remoaning pro EU chancellor spread sheet Phil is now openly referring to the EU as the enemy.....

The question for the EU is do you feel lucky punk?

With examples every other week of how a ragtag handful of terrorists bring Europe to a standstill imagine what just one well armed and disciplined battalion could do.

I bet they could be in Berlin tomorrow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    my brexit was always we stay in customs union and single market, but we no longer have to abide by ECJ rulings.

still, i'm happy to sacrifice whatever's necessary to no longer obey ECJ rulings.
    Lol. My brexit was always we keep all the benefits but get rid of all the obligations. You must be a star negotiator

Deleted
    The EU don't have nuclear weapons, the French do, there is a difference.
    You are contradicting yourself a little, here is something you wrote in another thread.

Spain is a constituent of the EU, therefore its values are European values, its law bullyboy pensioner battering law enforcement officers are European. Spain and the EU are as one. No mixing up required, that cocktail comes from Brussels, they fund the Spanish police after all.
    Make your mind up, would you?

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Lol. My brexit was always we keep all the benefits but get rid of all the obligations. You must be a star negotiator
    im better than the remoaners that are negotiating brexit sabotage atm for sure.

Deleted

you have sabotaging tory mps saying that the DExEU not publishing no-deal impact scenarios is "reason to believe no deal is disastrous" yet they dont realise they can't publish those documents. the documents are going to basically paint a picture of a no-deal brexit britain being a GLOBAL force to be reckoned with, if they publish it then the remoaners/EU will do everything in their power to stop it from happening and we'll get the soft-brexit deal that our remoaner PM wants.

basically, no deal is actually really good and you all should just have a bit more faith in britain. remember, we used to be an empire which ruled large sections of the entire globe.
    I've already given you a no deal problem that you couldn't solve a few pages ago. Your complaining but offering nothing is boring.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I've already given you a no deal problem that you couldn't solve a few pages ago. Your complaining but offering nothing is boring.
    sorry i missed that, what was it?

15+ Year Old Account

Exactly!

Oh wait you don't understand what that means.

Also why would one want to publish no-deal impact scenarios up ahead of negotiations?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenreyr View Post
    You are contradicting yourself a little, here is something you wrote in another thread.

Make your mind up, would you?
    Not at all. Clearly there are two classes of nations within the EU - the beneficiaries and the benefactors. Spanish assets as a beneficiary nation are owned by the EU. French assets as a benefactor nation are owned by the French. He who pays the piper calls the tune, twas everso.

Do keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Also why would one want to publish no-deal impact scenarios up ahead of negotiations?
    exactly my point.

remoaners want this to happen, when it's a really silly thing to do because no deal is likely the best case scenario for Brexit Britain, and by publishing the documents all you are achieving is sabotaging the Brexit process.