Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I don't care if they refuse to take refugees or immigrants.
    It seems strange but yeah, why is everyone worked up that Japan won't take in 10% or more of their population demographics in strangers they don't want?

If Germany wants their country to be a "Nation of Immigrants" than that is Merkals call I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    But do you think your ancestors were with high education, money, and skills ? When do you think the average dude in Europe learned to read ?
    I get it, in order for them to truly grow we need to send them to an as untamed wilderness as N America was in that day and age. So the best way to deal with them is to send them all to mars. They can ruff it out up there, and build the better world they always dreamed of, and in 200~ years they may have a decent society. To make your argument hold water, that's the environment they need to be introduced to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    So then to be consistent, you also wouldn't care if some country arbitrarily banned you from entering, right?

There needs to be some term that is the opposite of virtue signaling, like what would you call it if you say hateful and ignorant shit just to show everyone how edgy you are?
    Not really no, if some country wants to ban the residents of the USA, go for it. They can live with the Pro's and Con's of that decision, and there isn't a place in the world I NEED to visit.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    6,224.66/km2

That is the density of Tokyo.

The last place on that list (Quezon city) has a density of 17,738/km2.
    How I wish people to stop using numbers they don't understand.

Population density doesn't take into account geological features. Not every km2 is habitable in Japan. Japan is known to have lots of inhospitable land (mountains) it's a fucking archipelago - they live on top of mountains (volcanoes).
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Not really no, if some country wants to ban the residents of the USA, go for it. They can live with the Pro's and Con's of that decision, and there isn't a place in the world I NEED to visit.
    Countries have tried to bar Americans from entering before, it's just that we've responded by parking a fleet of battleships in their harbor, and remarking what a shame it would be if something unpleasant were to happen. And that's why closing your borders is a silly and unproductive policy - the really dangerous people find a way to force themselves in anyway.

After living in Japan for about 11 of my life, I feel confident saying that I think the country needs to move closer to open borders.

Well look at that...a country that doesn't want to become a melting pot only accepts a few refugees a year!

If that's a way Japan want's to maintain their culture then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...lation_density

The whole Japan is running out of space meme needs to die, their cities (which is where most immigrants actually choose to live in) aren't as dense compared to other countries that are not xenophobic pieces of shit and accept refugees.
    Those numbers are deceptive because they don't include the suburbs and boondocks of all those cities like the Tokyo ones do. The main wards in Tokyo have a population of 9 million and a land area slightly greater than that of Dhaka.

I mean, I really don't see how this can be argued. Japan has a population roughly equal to that of the entire United States and a usable landmass about the size of the state of Michigan. Think about that for a minute.
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2017-10-18 at 07:50 AM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    So they don't want to dillute their genepool with Subsaharan troglodytes, what's so wrong about it?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-10-18 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Just because Japan is shirking it's responsibility doesn't mean Europe and the U.S. should as well. We all have our role to play. Do the right thing.

Also, why are you so angry against refugees who have lost everything Daneman? That's not cool.
    Refugees sure, but economical migrants from sub-saharan Africa are not refugees.

Seriously, does this surprise anyone at all? This is a country that doesn't even want their own native ethnic minorities around. Japan's attitude here is reprehensible, and has been for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    So then to be consistent, you also wouldn't care if some country arbitrarily banned you from entering, right?

There needs to be some term that is the opposite of virtue signaling, like what would you call it if you say hateful and ignorant shit just to show everyone how edgy you are?
    They can do that if they want to.

Edgy? It's about national sovereignty, they can decide who gets to move to their country based on whatever variables they want to. If they will only accept people that dress as clowns they can do that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yeah, except that the usual suspects hate Christian migrants from South America because they ''took low skilled jobs'', they hate skilled migrants from Asia ''because they took skilled jobs'',
    I for one wish we would have emphasis on Christian and Asian immigrants. At least terrorism and sexual assault statistics wouldn't be skyrocketing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Seriously, does this surprise anyone at all? This is a country that doesn't even want their own native ethnic minorities around. Japan's attitude here is reprehensible, and has been for a long time.
    First of all, Japan has full right to decide who it lets in. And secondly, Japan doesn't exactly have space for too many extra people.

Why do they want to go to Japan, anyway? There would be plenty or space in Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    First of all, Japan has full right to decide who it lets in. And secondly, Japan doesn't exactly have space for too many extra people.

Why do they want to go to Japan, anyway? There would be plenty or space in Russia.
    Japan actually has plenty of space in rural areas. Entire villages are being emptied when people pack into cities.

"Japan's population is estimated at around 128 million,[229] with 80% of the population living on Honshū."

Kantō region alone hosts about third of the country's population.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2017-10-18 at 10:29 AM.

Deleted
    Japanese straight up savage

And? What's wrong with that?

You have poor people in the EU who can barely scrape a living. Why in the living fuck would we take care of refugees from another culture/continent WHEN OUR OWN PEOPLE NEED HELP

There is no logic here.

:P you need to love posters on this forum defending Japan so hard and calling not so long ago Poland a racists and nazi coz they try no do the same thing:P Well double standards sims a norm here

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Apparently Japan isn't retarded.
    In some ways yes... in order ways.... I'll let you be the judge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Just because Japan is shirking it's responsibility doesn't mean Europe and the U.S. should as well. We all have our role to play. Do the right thing.

Also, why are you so angry against refugees who have lost everything Daneman? That's not cool.
    Or maybe things should be fixed in where they came from.... no wait we can't that'd be stepping on their toes in the shit hole they came from...

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I don't care if they refuse to take refugees or immigrants.
    You love calling out Japan for things that have happened in the past when SK isn't so innocent, go have a read about the Vietnam war and what your country did there.

On to the actual topic now I think Japan is doing the right thing by not taking in so many refugees, Europe is such a mess and I hope Japan doesn't go the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    And? What's wrong with that?

You have poor people in the EU who can barely scrape a living. Why in the living fuck would we take care of refugees from another culture/continent WHEN OUR OWN PEOPLE NEED HELP

There is no logic here.
    There's plenty of logic you just don't like it. You just keep screaming at the people trying to treat cancer saying "BUT THERE'S PEOPLE THAT HAVE AIDS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU CAN'T TREAT PEOPLE WITH CANCER BECAUSE AIDS IS WORSE" like you caught onto something.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    no, he is assuming they are right in that they shouldn't just give up everything for other people they have no connections to.

should they even have to? very few were even born yet, you'd have a hard time even finding people that were old enough to remember anything about that time when it happened.
    and yet there is such a strong culture in America that modern white people should have to apologize for the sin of slavery committed by their ancestors, going as far as institutionalized methods of "retribution" such as affirmative action. Modern Japanese people were not even born yet during the Nanking massacres, but what about modern white people? even their grandparents weren't even alive back when slavery was still a thing.