Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Yes, we are perverts. But we are consenting perverts. We are close friends. I would never touch anyone in such a way unless we all consented to it.
    Are you sure the women aren't just seemingly consenting out of ... fear? Isn't that the entire topic and point of #MeToo? huehue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Are you sure the women aren't just seemingly consenting out of ... fear? Isn't that the entire topic and point of #MeToo? huehue
    Absolutely sure. 100% as a matter of fact. We are close friends.

This is just a small handful of friends who are in on the joke, I don't do this will all my friends. Just a specific few who did it for the lawlz.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Not at all what I was leading at. Way to take a question and make a statement out of it.

Can you chill with the "gotcha" attempts? Take a moment to listen and wait before you jump the gun.
    So then what difference does it make? If it can still be sexual assault then why ask if they were friends? That's like asking a rape victim what she was wearing.

I asked because I have experienced with close friends that we have a certain bond. I have female friends who I can grab their boobs, and they can grab my junk. We do it as jokes, but we have a bonded consent. If ever we went too far, we'd let each other know, and cease the uncomfortable actions.
    So at some point one of you had to do the first boobgrabbing or dickgrabbing. Have you asked for permission. Have you asked "May I jokingly grab your tit?"

Absolutely sure. 100% as a matter of fact. We are close friends.
    I still think you are just assaulting a bunch of people who, due to the proximity to you, are just mortified with fear of speaking up since gazing upon your privilege. The closest friends are the worse. Feminist and Hollywood women appear to agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think you are just assaulting a bunch of people. The closest friends are the worse. Feminist and Hollywood women appear to agree.
    I guess you'd just have to be there to get it. The women do it to the men, and the men do it to the women. Think of it like a crude pillow fight between friends.

I guess you'd just have to be there to get it. The women do it to the men, and the men do it to the women. Think of it like a crude pillow fight between friends.
    And risk being dickgrabbed by you - just because we'd be close? Oh, I'm glad I'm not there to get it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    So at some point one of you had to do the first boobgrabbing or dickgrabbing. Have you asked for permission. Have you asked "May I jokingly grab your tit?"
    I was the late comer in the circle of friends, the joke was established before they all met me. I was basically invited into the joke by both the men and women.

- - - Updated - - -

And risk being dickgrabbed by you - just because we'd be close? Oh, I'm glad I'm not there to get it...
    No, if you didn't seem to think it was funny, no one would touch you. We respect people's boundaries, even though it might not sound like it.

I was the late comer in the circle of friends, the joke was established before they all met me. I was basically invited into the joke by both the men and women.

- - - Updated - - -

No, if you didn't seem to think it was funny, no one would touch you. We respect people's boundaries, even though it might not sound like it.
    I'm sure that was relatively close to Weinstein's train of thought.

Deleted
    Knowing how sensitive some people are, how much some people like to create problems for the sake of it, and how much people love attention. It wouldn't surprise me if more than half of the "MeToo" tweets are people who haven't actually been subjects of sexual harassment, they are just trying to benefit from this movement somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure that was relatively close to Weinstein's train of thought.
    Accept the part where it is not a sexual thing at all. We have no sexual intent towards each other.

Do you think an ass slap in baseball is sexual? The women also do that to the men, slap their ass and say good game, as a joke.

Accept the part where it is not a sexual thing at all. We have no sexual intent towards each other.

Do you think an ass slap in baseball is sexual? The women also do that to the men, slap their ass and say good game, as a joke.
    Wow, "It's only a prank, bro" is the worst excuse for sexual assault..

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Saying "I'll give you this part if you suck my dick" is sexual cohesion and manipulation not to mention a exploitation of your power. It's morally wrong and legally grey at best
    What's the difference if the actress comes up to the director and says "I'll suck your dick for the part"? People will do what they can to get a head (no pun intended, well maybe :P) in life. Im sure weinstein and other execs take advantage, but lets not sit here and act like its all on them. Hollywood has the mentality of "fuck your way to the top". Lets not sit here and act like these actresses accusing Weinstein are all saints.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, "It's only a prank, bro" is the worst excuse for sexual assault..
    I obviously can't explain well enough for you to understand that it is consensual. You'll either have to take my word for it, or continue to believe what you want while denying the facts I have provided.

But for the sake of one more attempt. Using the "It's only a prank, bro" idea. It would be more like this, "We prank each other, are you ok with that?" I answer yes, "Ok, if the prank goes too far, just let us know and we won't do it anymore"

Deleted
    Your friends are weird. Maybe they were trying to seduce you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your friends are weird. Maybe they were trying to seduce you.
    Nah. They know i'm monogamous. But, yes, we are weird people. That is very true.

Deleted
    Accept the part where it is not a sexual thing at all.
    Yeah that's what I'm telling women that I'm groping, too. I slid my fingers into your pussy in a totally non-sexual way. I am innocent. You are corrupting me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that's what I'm telling women that I'm groping, too. I slid my fingers into your pussy in a totally non-sexual way. I am innocent. You are corrupting me.
    lol, that is where we differ. You well, I don't really know the dynamic you have with your friends. If I were to guess, i'd assume you are all friends with benefits.

My circle of friends isn't like that. We don't have sex with each other.

Deleted
    Nah. They know i'm monogamous. But, yes, we are weird people. That is very true.
    Monogamous people don't have sex?

- - - Updated - - -

lol, that is where we differ. You well, I don't really know the dynamic you have with your friends. If I were to guess, i'd assume you are all friends with benefits.

My circle of friends isn't like that. We don't have sex with each other.
    I don't have female friends. And my male friends and I never grab each other's crotch, that would be gay. But we do joke about raping each other sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monogamous people don't have sex?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have female friends. And my male friends and I never grab each other's crotch, that would be gay. But we do joke about raping each other sometimes.
    And you think I am confusing, lol.

Deleted
    And you think I am confusing, lol.
    How is that confusing?