Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Marvel and DC isn't a mess. They've been doing it for awhile, some earths have their own storyline

like Batman Earth one. Obviously it may get super complex at that point if Blizzard really wanted to do that.
    Time travel rarely has a place in decent storytelling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    All I know I would do for it is, there's a massive cache of Dragon Eggs for most of the Flights(Maybe not Black Dragons) incase there was a possibility Dragons would go extinct. That's the only storyline I can think of for the island/continent ><
    At least from early concept art, Dragon isles seem to be more of a old god thing than a dragon thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Unless it's a central point or has been pre planned I agree.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Thanks!
    I really feel that northern EK has enough themes, missing lands and dangling plot threads to deserve its own expansion.

(And, luckily for both of us, I'm already married, lol.)
    I would like to see that they added this territory, half of it belonged to Quelteras !! the blood elves deserve a 20-25 zone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Yes, they were in the Sanctums, but they were corrupted by cultists, prompting Krasus to implode all Sanctums to prevent these chromatic whelps from hatching.
    You misunderstand, I'm saying they put the cache on Dragon Isles as a emergency, not like the ones in the Sanctum.

When people know what they are doing, it works. It's not automatically a bad thing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I would like to see that they added this territory, half of it belonged to Quelteras !! the blood elves deserve a 20-25 zone
    Could happen in an expansion with Lich King development. He's maybe been gathering an army there or something.

one thing is clear the community wants subraces

Pretty sure that's Stratholme in-game (not within the lore).

7+ Year Old Account
    One thing they could do is make Kul'Tiras a part of Dragon Isles, since we know there "Alexstrasza's cave" on Crestfall (From a Warcraft Adventure). And Dragon Isles are a group of islands.

- - - Updated - - -

In game a small part of it is taken up by stratholme while most are flatlands or mountains with an elven tower.

one thing is clear the community wants subraces
    I'd say maybe around half of the community wants subraces. As a priority I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    One thing they could do is make Kul'Tiras a part of Dragon Isles, since we know there "Alexstrasza's cave" on Crestfall (From a Warcraft Adventure). And Dragon Isles are a group of islands.
    They definitely can make a Kul'Tiras archipelago including the Dragon Isles on the west, a random elfic ruins island on the South, Kul'Tiras in the center very close to Crestfall and Zul'Dare on the east.

Subraces would be awesome, they just better do something different to the current legendary system or there'll be trouble

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It's Blizzard's fault that they made the last two expansions ugly. I mean WoD was 90% brown-greyish and Legion is 99% fel green so... I just want another colourful and bright expansion like MoP. Jungles, oceans etc.
    This may be most stupid thing I read from you. Legion has only 3 fel zones (out of 9) + small parts in Azsuna and Suramar. Same with instances, only 2 dungeons (Vault, Cathedral) and 2 raids (Tomb, Antorus) have fel environment. Totally 99%.

one thing is clear, posters on mmo-champion wants subraces
    Fixed that for you

in the game there are elf ruins in that area and in the lore we have a map that shows that half of the zone belonged to quelthalas

For Quelthalas!! selama ashalanore!

10+ Year Old Account
    So, devils advocate here. What if its not a seafaring expansion at all, again?

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    It could happen. But with Kul'Tiras datamined, we have a strong hint at it being part of the expansion, so I would still expect a naval presence no matter what the main theme is.

Were it up to me, I'd merge Quel'thalas into EK and Myst Isles into Kalimdor and revamp the whole zones.

When I wrote that concept, I was trying to be a realist and not go overboard. That's the only reason I didn't put Quel'thalas into the concept, since I really wanted to include it.

I'd love to see Eversong Woods healed and western Silvermoon reclaimed, and Ghostlands partially restored.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I just hope it gets better. It's really weak lore at the moment although the topic is incredibly interesting (I mean Titan lore is one of the most interesting things in WoW but the way it it handled to us is very unsatisfying).
    Agreed. I think its a classic case of something sounds interesting and mystifying until it gets explained and it never satisfies that itch you got when you wanted to know more.

Kul Tiras will most likely be a minor island in 7.3.7.

-Blizzard isn't careless enough to leak the next xpack that early
    -The leaked armor was more "patch quality" than "new expansion quality
    -Kul Tiras would fit PERFECTLY on the Broken Isles map
    -People need something to do until the next xpack and Argus is already old news

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    If it isn't it'll be the worst news ever. Fuck. I really need South Seas.