Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    I didn't have any infraction points, they had all expired because of my impeccable behaviour. The mods still manage to sneakily ban me by giving me 10 pts instead of the usual 5, triggering a 3 day ban.
    just try not to have any more meltdowns.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I can't make that promise.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Laughed more than I should have.

Spurs doing the buisness in Europe you get me fam. Ham rolls blud not beting man like Deeney.
    Wenger out fam.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Laughed more than I should have.

Spurs doing the buisness in Europe you get me fam. Ham rolls blud not beting man like Deeney.
    Wenger out fam.
    Lost to a cheater and had the adult Harvey Price give it the biggun.... and most Gooners thought 2011/12 was peak humilation.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    As disappointed as I am Madrid lost, it was a good game and it is good to see Spurs actually taking it seriously.
    It wasn't a lost, but I gotcha.

I agree... I, myself, didn't expect too much from Spurs, but they've showed consistency and that's Pochetino. He ages like a good red wine. He gave your NT 3-4 top players, young even. He sees talent and he's tactical superior to many of his peers in the big leagues. Really underrated as a coach. I got a lot of respect for the duud.

Ox' goal is definitely a Puskas contender.

Seems like Dortmund puts most of their effort on the league. Bosz plays a demanding style so I guess they can't play like that in every single game. Shame that they have done so bad in the CL, they are the kind of team that is always tricky to play against over to legs. In the long run, like in the Bundesliga, they won't be as consistent as Bayern. I don't like Dortmund but always nice if the German teams do well in Europe and I wanted Spurs to fail in the group stage.

Deleted
    Hoping for Celtic to get fucking destroyed by Bayern later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Predictions for tonights massacre, that is Benfica's

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Hoping for Celtic to get fucking destroyed by Bayern later.
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Predictions for tonights massacre, that is Benfica's
    Looks like they forgot to add a "you can't play lindelof against us" clause in his contract. N00bs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Looks like they forgot to add a "you can't play lindelof against us" clause in his contract. N00bs
    Going by his recent performances, I'm not sure that's something they need to worry about.

Also, WTF Atléti? 0-0 at Qarabag?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Benfica is in no shape to capitalize on opponenet's perceived weaknesses

Win this and we basically win the group.

Going by his recent performances, I'm not sure that's something they need to worry about.

Also, WTF Atléti? 0-0 at Qarabag?
    Atletico has not been good this year. Part of that has to be on Simeone because they have a fantastic group of players.

Deleted
    I don't understand what's going on with Atlético. They are forced to win the rest to go through. Weird spot to be in, especially when you gotta visit London.

I got faith once Jose gets him used to the prem he'll be pinging in crosses for the big Rom

"The champions......" Come on utd, win here and can rest players for the rest of qualifying.

David Luiz what a strike!

Luiz should score more. Great strike though

Goal! Juventus 0-1 Sporting!

Deleted
    Tam Muller 1-0